Walter Mondale died

Walter Mondale has passed away did not vote for him in his run for the Presidency but he is one of the last breed of politicans who understood how to work with people who did not share his political vewpoints.
Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
I voted for Grits and Fritz. Of course, little choice, as they were running against the guy appointed by Nixon to pardon him.
that wasn't want the bumper stickers were saying for Mondele and Geraldine.....I remember those bumper stickers--my father had one. It said NO FRITZ AND TITS.

He was from an era when democrats were liberal.

seems like a million years ago these days.

Democrats haven't changed, they continue to support civil rights, union rights and democracy in America. You and others of your kind have moved so far to the radical right you and others of your kind are nearsighted. You and they believe anyone in the GOP who doesn't agree with you (and Trump) are RINOS, and believe the fantasy that the Democrats are seeking to establish a Marxist Economy.

Grow up and support liberalism, new ideas don't hurt you. I know that you fear giving equal rights and equal opportunities to minorities, but isn't that something the founders have left us in these seminal documents: The Declaration of Independence and The Preamble to COTUS?

Yes, you really are that stupid and all the big fonts don't make you appear in any way less so.

I realize it is WAY over your head, but I suggest you at least TRY to understand some of the writings of John Stuart Mill.

"His own run for the top position ended in a crushing defeat."

You know why? Because he ran against a president who KEPT HIS PROMISES.

Walter Mondale has passed away did not vote for him in his run for the Presidency but he is one of the last breed of politicans who understood how to work with people who did not share his political vewpoints.
Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
I voted for Grits and Fritz. Of course, little choice, as they were running against the guy appointed by Nixon to pardon him.
that wasn't want the bumper stickers were saying for Mondele and Geraldine.....I remember those bumper stickers--my father had one. It said NO FRITZ AND TITS.

Good, but not as good as this! :D

1618888799831.jpeg

Democrats haven't changed, they continue to support civil rights, union rights and democracy in America. You and others of your kind have moved so far to the radical right you and others of your kind are nearsighted. You and they believe anyone in the GOP who doesn't agree with you (and Trump) are RINOS, and believe the fantasy that the Democrats are seeking to establish a Marxist Economy.

Grow up and support liberalism, new ideas don't hurt you. I know that you fear giving equal rights and equal opportunities to minorities, but isn't that something the founders have left us in these seminal documents: The Declaration of Independence and The Preamble to COTUS?

Yes, you really are that stupid and all the big fonts don't make you appear in any way less so.

I realize it is WAY over your head, but I suggest you at least TRY to understand some of the writings of John Stuart Mill.

I have. My undergrad degrees are in History and Political Science: Lock, Rousseau, Quesnay, Hume, Smith, Turgot, Malthus, Ricardo and Mill plus a number more you've never heard of.

AOC is nothing like Mondale was, so the Democrats have moved further left that soon Stalin and Mao will be to the right!

I have. My undergrad degrees are in History and Political Science: Lock, Rousseau, Quesnay, Hume, Smith, Turgot, Malthus, Ricardo and Mill plus a number more you've never heard of.

You also claim to have been in the criminal justice system even as you are a very strident supporter of those who burn down the businesses of innocent people.

I do not believe a single fucking word you say about yourself.

You also claim to have been in the criminal justice system even as you are a very strident supporter of those who burn down the businesses of innocent people.

I do not believe a single fucking word you say about yourself.

And I don't give a shit. If you have read my comments on the riots in the summer of '20 you wouldn't have to make stuff up just to suit some psychological need, i.e. denial.

AOC is nothing like Mondale was, so the Democrats have moved further left that soon Stalin and Mao will be to the right!
John Stuart Mill (20 May 1806 – 7 May 1873), usually cited as J. S. Mill, was an English philosopher, political economist, Member of Parliament, and civil servant. One of the most influential thinkers in the history of classical liberalism, he contributed widely to social theory, political theory, and political economy. Dubbed "the most influential English-speaking philosopher of the nineteenth century", he conceived of liberty as justifying the freedom of the individual in opposition to unlimited state and social control. I had to look him up. I agree those running the party are not Liberal.

Forum List

Back