Walmart manager in Chesapeake VA shoots employees

And if you find somebody with a gun who is legally entitled to carry it ? what then ? Deprive him of his 2nd amendment rights ? Remove a person who would be capable of stopping a mass shooter ?

Well, that's part of my point. Unless every businesss installs airport like security procedures there isn't a lot that can be done beforehand in these cases. I've seen a lot of WalMArt employees. I've seen very few that can be trusted to handle firearms effectively.

You might try getting insurance companies to not raise their rates on businesses that lets their employees run around armed, especially if these companies start providing their guns to employees since WalMArt doesn't pay a lot for employees to be buying legal weapons in the first place.

Metal detectors is a good idea, and especially sending employee's through them before their shift starts.

Went to a huge theme park back in the summer with the family, and the entrance was strictly enforced with metal detection upon entry. Yes a great idea.
Good luck with that; I don't see rush times at Wally World making people put their belts and pocket knives in bins and forming long lines, but hey, give it a try.

Metal detectors is a good idea, and especially sending employee's through them before their shift starts.

Went to a huge theme park back in the summer with the family, and the entrance was strictly enforced with metal detection upon entry. Yes a great idea.

Then the nutjobs will merely shoot up the parking lots. Where do we put the 'first line of defense?

And if you find somebody with a gun who is legally entitled to carry it ? what then ? Deprive him of his 2nd amendment rights ? Remove a person who would be capable of stopping a mass shooter ?

He was just responding to my post. He doesn't think frisking everyone is workable neither do I.

Ok who is your god for the second time ?
I told you already, you have to discard your false deity and seek the one true God. It is your own journey and must be taken willingly both mind and soul. I can't guide you.

The only help I can provide is my prayers for you and you have them. The rest is up to you.

Post # 396

I worked at Walmart 9 years. It's an extremely high-stress job and right now is the most stressful time of the year.

Post # 396.

Already answered, in more than one post. WalMart can do whatever they want on their property re firearms. Texas law doesn't interfere with business owners in that regard. Federal law doesn't apply to anything in that case, since WalMart is not denying anybody the right to own and carry firearms anywhere but on their own property.

Forum List

Back