Walmart manager in Chesapeake VA shoots employees

Already answered, in more than one post. WalMart can do whatever they want on their property re firearms. Texas law doesn't interfere with business owners in that regard. Federal law doesn't apply to anything in that case, since WalMart is not denying anybody the right to own and carry firearms anywhere but on their own property.
And by denying gun carriers the right to carry in WalMart, they are denying those gun carriers the right & ability to defend themselves (AND OTHERS) from mass shooters, thereby making all of us less safe.

And by denying gun carriers the right to carry in WalMart, they are denying those gun carriers the right & ability to defend themselves (AND OTHERS) from mass shooters, thereby making all of us less safe.

Or they keep their stores from become war zones with shootouts in the Bakery dept. or pharmacy. Nothing is 100% idiot proof, and open carry certainly isn't. Property owners can make the rules for themselves. Thy also can't force employees to arm themselves as a job requirement.

Only because the mass shooting doesn't fit your leaders' narrative. Wrong skin color, no AR-15s sooooooo movin on.

Actually a lot of the early reports claimed he had an 'AR style handgun', which of course is how ignorant most of these left wing media hacks are. They have to work 'AR' into their narratives no matter what, apparently.

Or they keep their stores from become war zones with shootouts in the Bakery dept. or pharmacy. Nothing is 100% idiot proof, and open carry certainly isn't. Property owners can make the rules for themselves. Thy also can't force employees to arm themselves as a job requirement.
The statistical record shows overwhelmingly that legal gun carriers are much more an asset than a liability. I haven't heard of any shootouts, except when mass shooters were stopped by legal gun carriers. Maybe my link needs to be posted again >>

Well, that's part of my point. Unless every businesss installs airport like security procedures there isn't a lot that can be done beforehand in these cases. I've seen a lot of WalMArt employees. I've seen very few that can be trusted to handle firearms effectively.

You might try getting insurance companies to not raise their rates on businesses that lets their employees run around armed, especially if these companies start providing their guns to employees since WalMArt doesn't pay a lot for employees to be buying legal weapons in the first place.
Somehow you jumped from what I was talking about (shoppers legally carrying guns) to employees carrying guns. If the employees are legal gun carriers (having passed required testing or are ex-military or police), there is no reason to suspect them to be irresponsible with a gun.

Likewise, insurance companies set rates according to statistics, There are no statistics that would lead them to raise rates on businesses with armed employees, as long as those employees are properly licensed.

I believe in the right to possess a firearm but you gotta be honest. Almost no one has the ability to effective defend themselves and others with a sidearm.

The lost their control of congress in the 1990s, so decided to put their gun control efforts at the local and state level, as well as in the courts......sadly, Trump was elected instead of hilary and he appointed 3 actual Justices who overturned your gun control extremism....
Might be, on the state level, that is how it's supposed to be, ala the constitution.

Actually a lot of the early reports claimed he had an 'AR style handgun', which of course is how ignorant most of these left wing media hacks are. They have to work 'AR' into their narratives no matter what, apparently.
AR style handgun LOL!!! I wonder they tried to pull a George Zimmermann and reclassify the shooter as a White African.

I told you already, you have to discard your false deity and seek the one true God. It is your own journey and must be taken willingly both mind and soul. I can't guide you.

The only help I can provide is my prayers for you and you have them. The rest is up to you.
No you haven't, so stop lying and tell us who the god is that you worship ? Very simple straight forward question. Who is the one true God ?? Is it Christ, Jehovah, Allah, the Almighty, the merciful one, the most high, which do you prefer ?

Not stressful enough to go postal.

Sometimes. Though among retail managers it is my understanding that suicide is more common. I remember a Target manager not far from where I worked who one morning called all his assistants together in a meeting/training room, took out a pistol and killed himself.

Sometimes. Though among retail managers it is my understanding that suicide is more common. I remember a Target manager not far from where I worked who one morning called all his assistants together in a meeting/training room, took out a pistol and killed himself.
Idiot's by the dozen these days.

Forum List

Back