J6 protestors imprisoned before trial should sue the government.

Some of the J6 protestors were imprisoned for over a year and a half WITHOUT A TRIAL! Did we ever think this could happen in America? They should sue the government in a class action lawsuit.
Better yet how about rallying our American constituency to fire ANY non-constitutionally based elected official & replace them with Tom Jefferson/Ron Paul class constitutionally based Representatives of & for the people??? Then & only then can Americans start to right the wrongs being perpetrated against our fellow Americans!

Some of the J6 protestors were imprisoned for over a year and a half WITHOUT A TRIAL! Did we ever think this could happen in America?
Yes, because it happens all the time and has for decades. The difference is it's typically poor people in inner cities who can't afford bail, so they sit in jail and rot awaiting their trial, losing their jobs, homes, etc., but you don't hear about it on the evening news because they're poor and nobody cares.

Better yet how about rallying our American constituency to fire ANY non-constitutionally based elected official & replace them with Tom Jefferson/Ron Paul class constitutionally based Representatives of & for the people??? Then & only then can Americans start to right the wrongs being perpetrated against our fellow Americans!
That would be the ideal solution, but we are so far off from that. I'd like to just see some positive steps taking back what has been lost to the Leftist Horde.

Some of the J6 protestors were imprisoned for over a year and a half WITHOUT A TRIAL! Did we ever think this could happen in America? They should sue the government in a class action lawsuit.
Er...welcome to the US criminal justice system. Didn't you know?

Yes, because it happens all the time and has for decades. The difference is it's typically poor people in inner cities who can't afford bail, so they sit in jail and rot awaiting their trial, losing their jobs, homes, etc., but you don't hear about it on the evening news because they're poor and nobody cares.

They also are far more likely to keep committing crimes because it's their source of income.

Have you always leaned toward social responsibility?

I could be mistaking you for a different moderator.

Plenty of innocent people have been caught up in it. It’s one of the reasons New York passed their anti-bail law

And I can see the impact on the streets. Low level criminals know they can get away with chickenshit crime with no real consequences except being told to be nice.

They get to empty the jails and claim to be working on crime in the city meanwhile stores get plundered, criminals up their game, and people just don't feel safe.

Zeldin should have lost by 25 points, he was close because many people are sick of criminals being seen as the victims.

And I can see the impact on the streets. Low level criminals know they can get away with chickenshit crime with no real consequences except being told to be nice.

They get to empty the jails and claim to be working on crime in the city meanwhile stores get plundered, criminals up their game, and people just don't feel safe.

Zeldin should have lost by 25 points, he was close because many people are sick of criminals being seen as the victims.
I didn’t say I agreed with the New York law. I’m telling you one of the reasons why it was passed.

I have not heard of someone being held in jail for over a year on a misdemeanor charge.

Can you provide a link to some?

I didn’t say I agreed with the New York law. I’m telling you one of the reasons why it was passed.

The reason is lefty politicians think criminals are the real victims of society, and thus the criminals victims are secondary victims of society.

They also fall for the old trope that most criminals are decent people forced into criminal acts.

Meanwhile people from J6 who on their own and in their own States couldn't do SQUAT to further whatever criminal acts they are accused of are not offered bail.

Forum List

Back