Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

. I still don’t know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrat criminality.
Therefore it is zero. All are innocent until proven guilty in this country.. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO Discard 9 out of 10 black American votes so your white grievance pick wins the election by some other than democratic means.

Therefore it is zero. All are innocent until proven guilty in this country.. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO Discard 9 out of 10 black American votes so your white grievance pick wins the election by some other than democratic means.
I don’t know that it’s zero. Neither do you. And the legal concept of innocent until proved guilty has no application here since this doesn’t involve criminal charges. And nobody is discussing tossing out any votes cast by people of any color.

Plus, the discussion has zero to do with white grievance. (Brandon is white too. In fact, he is a virulent long time white racist.). The discussion is about the election process and the extent to which it may have been undermined. That seems to have a lot more to do with “democratic means” than your irrational focus on race.

The only sensible thing about your post was how markedly absent sense was from being part of it.

But it would make sense to do exactly that after the fraudulent votes were thrown out.
The December 14 deadline is established in the Constitution. It does not make sense that the loser of the presidential election could drag the process on and on forever looking for a fraudulent vote as an excuse to stop the peaceful Transfer of power to the clear-cut winner of the election. It’s been how long and Trump has still not found any evidence that there was widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Trump is a liar. You have been scammed. Did you send the lying bastard any money to investigate election fraud. A lot of his dimwit cult following did. From reading your posts, you sure seem to be susceptible to the big lie and sending Trump money.

The December 14 deadline is established in the Constitution. It does not make sense that the loser of the presidential election could drag the process on and on forever looking for a fraudulent vote as an excuse to stop the peaceful Transfer of power to the clear-cut winner of the election. It’s been how long and Trump has still not found any evidence that there was widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Trump is a liar. You have been scammed. Did you send the lying bastard any money to investigate election fraud. A lot of his dimwit cult following did. From reading your posts, you sure seem to be susceptible to the big lie and sending Trump money.
Drag it out……like Al Gore tried to do?

I don’t know that it’s zero. Neither do you.

Unless you prove one case of voter fraud in Wisconsin, Arizona, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Georgia, Michigan or Nevada it is zero.

And voter fraud is a criminal act you dumb ass

Drag it out……like Al Gore tried to do?

What was dragged out? You pathetic dumb ass Trump voter. Congress certified the 2000 election on January 6, 2001 as it’s written in the Constitution so the man that allowed us to be attacked on September 11, 2001 and then started the war in Iraq based on his lies couid became president.

What was dragged out? You pathetic dumb ass Trump voter. Congress certified the 2000 election on January 6, 2001 as it’s written in the Constitution so the man that allowed us to be attacked on September 11, 2001 and then started the war in Iraq based on his lies couid became president.
Because the SC put a stop to Gore’s attempt to drag it out, Dumbass.

Because the SC put a stop to Gore’s attempt to drag it out,
So Gore Complied with the Supreme Court ‘s decision on the hanging chads but Trump dragged it out and resorted to mob violence on Jan6 after the Supreme Court rejected his BIg Lie for being nothing but lies..

US Supreme Court rejects Trump-backed bid to overturn election​

Published12 December 2020

Gore didn’t lie

Its not a crime to disagree with the likes of you tard....if it were most of the nation would be in jail....

A conflict of interest is a crime. Or had you not noticed that in the matter of "Executive privilege" to keep White House records from January 6th from the Investigating Committee, the ONLY SC Justice to vote against turning those record over to the committee was Justice Thomas. Because his wife's name was all over that stuff.

Which is a lie. Eastland gave an opinion, based on the law. He never said anything in his opinion about sending in fake electors. Try again.

Most liars quit lying when they are caught red handed but not you.

You are a liar.

More than a dozen documents containing email communications between Eastman and state Rep. Russ Diamond, R-Pa.
, in which Eastman offers edits to legislative resolutions, reviews communications, and suggests tactics Pennsylvania lawmakers could take to seat an alternate set of electors

What are you gonna lie about next

nothign there talks about a fake electors.

Eastland, a well respect PhD, lawyer, and law professor, wrote a legal opinion on how to challenge the electors...nothing about sending in fake electors.

Try again
It’s John Eastman Yiu dumb ass Trump voter and fake electors were an essential part of his plot to defraud the governments and overturn the 2020 election for DJT and his cult following.

Eastland, a well respect PhD, lawyer, and law professor, wrote a legal opinion on how to challenge the electors...nothing about sending in fake electors.

How do you explain this?

“Kerry, Dr. Eastman is responsible for opening my eyes to our ability to exercise our plenary authority to decertify presidential electors (without ANY ‘evidence’ of retail ‘voter fraud’)

Surely it cannot be legitimate legal advice to tell a state legislator they can decertify certified electors “(without ANY ‘evidence’ of retail ‘voter fraud’)

An email in which Rep. Diamond introduces Republican House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff to Eastman with the following: “Kerry, Dr. Eastman is responsible for opening my eyes to our ability to exercise our plenary authority to decertify presidential electors (without ANY ‘evidence’ of retail ‘voter fraud’)

I have not said it was “just“ black votes that would not be counted.

I have never said it was “just“ black votes that would not be counted.

from your own words....

You say I did say it was “just“ black votes that would not be counted. You cite the following as your proof;

Had Pence gone along with it - GINNY THOMAS, MARK MEADOWS, and DONALD TRUMP would have successfully stopped counting nine out of ten black citizens’s votes in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin — all states won by President Joe Biden. That is “symbolic” of white supremacist racism going back prior to end of JIM CROW

AS YOU CAN SEE YOU ARE A LIAR. I SAID “stopped counting nine out of ten black citizens’s votes” which is true. I did not they stopped counting “only” nine out of ten black citizens’s votes”

What I wrote above is absolutely true. Trump wanted to not count all the votes in seven states which would not piss off his white cult voters because by getting rid of all Biden votes with all Trump votes it gets rid of all black votes and gets him declared the winner. If Trump canceled your vote in your state for him by not counting all the black votes against him and he wins, do you take the win and support him. Ir do you stand with the black and white voters who were robbed of the right to vote and have it be counted.

So you are a big fat liar just like your sorry ass president and the rest of your lying party.
I’m not - you are a stupid barely literate dumb ass Trump voter who unless you tell me otherwise you would gladly rid your state of black voters because they overwhelming vote against your anti-government, monocultural, regressive conservative,anti-woman ideology because you can see their voter preference just by looking at them. and they stopped your authoritarian leader from serving a second term.

Forum List

Back