Spoken like a white person who has never faced racism and needs to hear a black person validate their racism.

Hello Avery. Do you think skin color will continue to be a political topic? I think it is hard to believe that race is still so important to so many. If you say racism has gotten better, people will accuse you of saying it doesn't exist. So you have people saying that the Klan has millions of members. How long will the left beat the identity politics horse?

Hello, DI. I believe nothing will change until American society@large honestly addresses APPARENT mental health issues affecting a large population of Americans raised, nurtured and socialized by IMMATURE, SELFISH, APATHETIC women and mothers populating our Nation's FEMALE dominated, Segregation minded, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION and HATE practicing PRO BLACK community.

#End_Intra_Racial_Discrimination

In ONE minute Mr. David Carroll explains how to become an admired SUPPORTER of America's large #Segregation-minded, FEMALE-dominated, LIBERAL-leaning #IntraRacialDiscrimination & HATE practicing #ProBlackCommunity:

Witness an American citizen, wife & mom passionately condemn potentially life scarring family, people & community harming #AntiSocialBehaviors.

!!Strong Language!!

#ProBlack Community Logic, Fvvkery, Atrocities, #WhiteSupremacy:

3:47 min.

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL PROBLACK influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou - 531,405 views

___
"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh^^...."

___
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~Concerned American Citizen

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S
___
"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community
___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris

YouTube
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris

How black Women sabotage their sons
___
"Single Black Mothers Destroy their Sons" Published on Oct 13, 2016 by Kyle Austin Park

Single Black Mothers Destroy their Sons

_Lets Raise Children.png_PREVENT CHILD ABUSE.jpg

Peace ♥

Spoken like a white person who has never faced racism and needs to hear a black person validate their racism.

Or needs validation from a white racist as to whether of not it will remain an issue.

As you know, ALL of his posts are definately anti black, and he uses a thinly veiled disdain for blacks, by masquerading as someone who actually cares about child abuse.....but flagrantly paints a picture that ONLY blacks are guilty of such a sickness.

One cannot sink any lower, IMO.

SMGDH

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

Or needs validation from a white racist as to whether of not it will remain an issue.

As you know, ALL of his posts are definately anti black, and he uses a thinly veiled disdain for blacks, by masquerading as someone who actually cares about child abuse.....but flagrantly paints a picture that ONLY blacks are guilty of such a sickness.

One cannot sink any lower, IMO.

SMGDH

Agreed. Jahrman is the lowest of the low..

Hello. Annie St Hilaire shares her #Walkaway testimony with her family, friends and neighbors.

"They don't care about the communities they DESTROYED!" 17,970 views

Peace ♥

Hello. Jennifer speaks about her experiences of being controlled and manipulated by her former religion, as well as being betrayed by Barack Obama, a man she once admired.

"Back in the day, there used to be integrity in journalism" 19,309 views

Peace ♥

Hello. Bishop reflects on a childhood experience occurring in the 6th grade that haunts him to this day.

He also shares his belief that Democrats are SNAKES, especially toward minorities.

"The more I found out, the more I got pissed" 122,161 views

Sadly, I have no doubts if Bishop were to share his beliefs and opinions on the USMB, he would be attacked and denigrated by the same USMB board members who attack and denigrate me for peacefully sharing mine, as well as my neighbors opinions.

Peace ♥

Hello. Californian Tianna keeps it short and sweet while sharing her opinion about Donald Trump.

“We do not all have to think alike”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My friends, please keep in mind that all US presidents are here today, and a few years later are gone from office.

_mechee x, vickie dillard, kanye west, candce owens.pngBarack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Ben Carson.pngBoyce Watkins, Shonna Etienne, Mechee X, Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed.png

Peace ♥

#Walkaway Hi. In seven minutes Benji Irby, an American descendant of slavery (ADOS), reveals how his illegal immigrant boyfriend asked a question that opened his eyes & dramatically changed his life.

"What do they see in America that I don't see?" 56,780 views

Peace ♥

Last edited:
Everyone regardless of skin color wants the same things in life....like opportunity especially for their kids....a living wage and freedom and justice....the one thing people don't want is to be lied to election year after election year after election year.....

#WalkAway Black American Citizens

Hello. I'd like to discuss a growing population of black or American citizens of African descent choosing to leave the Democrat Party...as well as discuss their reason(s) for walking away.

“The Left Has Become So Dehumanizing”

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL #PROBLACK influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou 414,574 views

Peace.

Bamboozled indeed the have been ....
1ail3i04r8t31.jpg

#WalkAway from #Leftist HATE

Wearing a smile, Tyrone Jackson, a husband, father & entrepreneur speaks about HATEful leftist smear tactics destroying his business, leftist MSM propaganda, Pres. Obama demonizing America and American citizens, educating inner city residents about conservative values.

THUGLIFE = "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone" ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim
☮♥

Last edited:
Greetings. Witness free-thinking American citizen Ms. Tammy Cooper celebrate the non-Democrat #Walkaway campaign...

"I woke up this morning with clarity of vision"

34k views
☮️

"#Walkaway: Dear White Progressives"

Greetings. Witness a conservative American citizen of African descent verbally spank white progressive Americans, and share her belief that "WHITE GUILT" is a mental disease.

Joe Biden Democrat survival.jpeg

#PreventHATE
#WhiteGuilt
☮️♥️

Last edited:
"WHY I LEFT THE LEFT"
#Walkaway

Former Democrat & Donald Trump supporter, Rapper Bryson Gray, speaks about being raised & socialized in a mostly ProBlack, Black Panther Party influenced family environment that did not reflect his personal values.

ERPohZSXUAIEkEZ.jpeg

☮️♥️

Last edited:
#Walkaway College grad & #NeverDemocrat Sidni Standard spks about colleges & schools indoctrinating students to become communist & HATERS...while MSM uses sound bites to create a false narrative about Donald Trump.

☮️♥️

Speaking at the 2020 RNC, witness a Democrat, Georgia State Representative Vernon Jones, #Walkaway from the Democrat party and without any equivocation offering his full support to President Donald J. Trump.

Screenshot_20200827-105804.png
Screenshot_20200827-110943.png

The Edwin Hawkins Singers:

☮️♥️

Greetings. FORMER Black Lives Matter contributor rejects #BLM & becomes a #Walkaway citizen talking about Donald Trump, Dr. King, the brainwashing, as well as lies being fed to him & the public by the corrupt mainstream media.

^^ Plz SHARE ^^
☮️♥️

Hello.#Walkaway Rebecca speaks about her Father, who passed in 2014, admiring Donald Trump & excitedly explains why she is moving from left to right, leaving the deceptive Democrat party plantation.

☮️♥️

Forum List

Back