Walk a Mile...

Just don't make them nice shoes, or some other student might steal them.

hqdefault.jpg

Empathy is a highly overrated virtue. Trying to put yourself into the position of those who habitually make really poor life choices doesn't make it any easier to help them.

It certainly makes it more difficult to ignore them and get on with your own life.

You should see some of the crazy shoes kids are wearing these days!

Trust me, I do. Kids are a large part of my client base. My daughter was grown by the time I joined the job. But, I really don't see how any cop would have kids.

I suppose it's the triumph of hope over experience.

...in the other guy's shoes before you judge too harshly. This is sometimes hard to remember, but essential in education. Particularly urban education.
Looted shoes don't work like you think they do....

You seem determined to troll this thread. Why not just start a new thread to talk about whatever you want?
What?

You're the one who stated

...in the other guy's shoes before you judge too harshly. This is sometimes hard to remember, but essential in education. Particularly urban education.

Which to me...sounds like good old fashioned liberal whitey, 'pet splainin'.

Which to me...sounds like good old fashioned liberal whitey, 'pet splainin'.

You need to get you hearing checked, because I am the furthest thing from a "liberal." Once again, start a new thread. You really, really don't need to troll this one.

You need to get you hearing checked, because I am the furthest thing from a "liberal." Once again, start a new thread. You really, really don't need to troll this one.
We type here.

When I was a kid we had a cockatoo who barked like a dog.

It would run to the door barking up a storm

It would try to eat from the dog's dish...no matter how much it tried though..it was still a stupid bird.

Forum List

Back