Wal-Mart recalls donkey meat

Nothing like a nice medium rare donkey burger on the Weber, sans fox contamination of course. And for dessert fresh monkey brains scooped right from the still warm skull. Yum-yum!

Last edited:
The more you read, the funnier it gets.

seriously

If you're going to wal-mart, to get the big discount on your donkey dogs, you really gunna care if it was in a fox?

So what? Does it seem funny to American bigots that the Chinese eat donkey meat or is it a smarmy hit at Wal-Mart?

So what? Does it seem funny to American bigots that the Chinese eat donkey meat or is it a smarmy hit at Wal-Mart?

Thank you
captain_gay.jpg
for being a useless dick

A little donkey meat dipped in batter and deep fried to perfection in a nice spicy sauce...
It's probably what I have been getting everyime I order the # 6 on the lunch menu at the Chinese takeout place.

I have never understood some people's squeamishness. I remember as a kid my sister would never eat deer meat. One day we tricked her into eating some by telling her it was beef. She liked it, but as soon as we admitted it was deer meat she got angry, and said that it was disgusting. For fuck sake, good tasting meat is good tasting meat. I'd eat human if you prepared it correctly.

I was watching the show The Taste on tv. This korean gal was shopping for Pig Bunghole. She said she would prepare and eat anything..including drinking blood. She didn't care as long as it tasted good.
Now, keep in mind, we are talking a pigs butthole. Not the shank, not the thigh. The BUTThole itself.

I think that is sick. And some eat monkey brains...while the animal is still alive.

Sickening.

I have never understood some people's squeamishness. I remember as a kid my sister would never eat deer meat. One day we tricked her into eating some by telling her it was beef. She liked it, but as soon as we admitted it was deer meat she got angry, and said that it was disgusting. For fuck sake, good tasting meat is good tasting meat. I'd eat human if you prepared it correctly.

Same thing happened to me when we served our World Famous Atomic Lasagna at a family gathering that included a couple of rw rednecks. They loved it, ate two big servings and were reaching for more when one little twerp accusingly said, "I thought you didn't eat cheese".

We answered that we don't.

"Well then, what do you call this?"

"Tofu".

They pushed it away, saying they wouldn't put that crap in their mouths.

As for eating donkey or fox or whatever it was ... If one is willing to eat dead cow, dead chicken, dead pig, what possible difference would it make to eat dead donkey or dead fox? Or, for that matter, dead domestic dog.

One corpse is pretty much like any other.

Weird though to see China or WalMart objecting to shitty food. After all, they do sell Smithfield pig parts and you'd have to look to find worse than that.

Forum List

Back