Wal Mart and Whole Foods closing stores due to Democrat policies

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I guess Wal Mart is not claiming it is crime that makes them want to close in Chicago.. Or are they just not wanting to claim that because.. I don't know. Maybe the CEO of Wally's is a dimrat?

Whole Foods story

I am more familiar with the problem of Whole Foods in San Francisco closing. It was because of CRIME

and get this...

The DNC... the organization filled with GENIUSES

is having their presidential convention in

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

I literally LOL at those dunces.

Last edited:
Maybe the CEO of Wally's is a dimrat
Doug is actually a really nice guy. But he is a smart guy - they really don't need any other reason to close a store than profits.
His wife Shelley was at one time on the board of directors of the charity that my wife works with.
The Waltons tend to lean slightly to the left but McMillion tends to lean slightly to the right. In the end, he will always pick what makes the most profits.

I guess Wal Mart is not claiming it is crime that makes them want to close in Chicago.. Or are they just not wanting to claim that because.. I don't know. Maybe the CEO of Wally's is a dimrat?

Whole Foods story

I am more familiar with the problem of Whole Foods in San Francisco closing. It was because of CRIME

and get this...

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

Good. Anything that makes life worse for people in those shitholes is a net positive for Real America.

Whole Foods story

and get this...

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

Leftist SF Yuppies working for LW Software companies have enough money to shop at WHOLEPAYCHECK. not me.
don't close the Walmarts please.

Its just not crime that makes operating in Chicago so unprofitable.

Big Shithole cities have tons of commissions, special taxes and regulatory agencies designed to hassle businesses that dare to operate in their jurisdictions. They require all sort of zoning hearings for any sort of changes they have planned, the city governments consider themselves partners in the enterprise.

Politicians, poverty pimps, ministers, union bosses, mob bosses- everyone is looking to shake you down if you operate there.

Sure, theft is a big problem, but its not the only problem.

Doug is actually a really nice guy. But he is a smart guy - they really don't need any other reason to close a store than profits.
His wife Shelley was at one time on the board of directors of the charity that my wife works with.
The Waltons tend to lean slightly to the left but McMillion tends to lean slightly to the right. In the end, he will always pick what makes the most profits.
that's probably as it should be.. very tired of "woke" businesses that seem to put that woke BS over profits and even name respectability

stupid doesn't begin to say it

Its just not crime that makes operating in Chicago so unprofitable.

Big Shithole cities have tons of commissions, special taxes and regulatory agencies designed to hassle businesses that dare to operate in their jurisdictions. They require all sort of zoning hearings for any sort of changes they have planned, the city governments consider themselves partners in the enterprise.

Politicians, poverty pimps, ministers, union bosses, mob bosses- everyone is looking to shake you down if you operate there.

Sure, theft is a big problem, but its not the only problem.
well, I knew that but had momentarily forgotten

Right now we should all be very concerned over the loose crime enforcement of the leftists.

sick what the dims have done since 2 020... a mere 3 years and the country is unrecognizable

Leftist SF Yuppies working for LW Software companies have enough money to shop at WHOLEPAYCHECK. not me.
don't close the Walmarts please.
now that i find out amazon owns Whole Fs... don't want to go there, even though can't afford it much anyhow... no fan of Bezos

Having the DNC convention in Chicago just draws attention to how crime-ridden the pos place is...

dumb

Whole Foods story

and get this...

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

It was a matter of time. Between Biden's insane economic policies and big city mayors and DAs encouraging crime in their cities ... a business has little choice but to close down. And the folks most hurt by these closures are the ones causing the problems.

now that i find out amazon owns Whole Fs... don't want to go there, even though can't afford it much anyhow... no fan of Bezos

Did not know that.

I shopped at Whore Foods once while I still lived in Seattle.

yawn

But knowing that they're owned by Amazon is going to really fuck up their pro-life shoppers.........er..........um..............are there even any of those in existence?

I had to stop shopping at Amazon when they pledged to start paying for their employees' abortions. No, I will not allow my money to pay for murder. God would not be happy with me if I paid for someone to kill their baby.

It was a matter of time. Between Biden's insane economic policies and big city mayors and DAs encouraging crime in their cities ... a business has little choice but to close down. And the folks most hurt by these closures are the ones causing the problems.
who is causing the p roblems?

the dims... so how are they the ones being hurt the most?

??

Did not know that.

I shopped at Whore Foods once while I still lived in Seattle.

yawn

But knowing that they're owned by Amazon is going to really fuck up their pro-life shoppers.........er..........um..............are there even any of those in existence?

I had to stop shopping at Amazon when they pledged to start paying for their employees' abortions. No, I will not allow my money to pay for murder. God would not be happy with me if I paid for someone to kill their baby.

thanks for making my day... getting very tired of the pro-murder folks at this site.. the pro-Stupids...

Glad I could help another person (and I hope you tell massive others) to not support murder

:)

Forum List

Back