Koch Industries is spending $25 million, Wal-Mart a few Million and some chicken millions = toward insurrection/Treasonous activity

Odd that you didn't notice that while they were funding and controling the teabaggers. Your group called them great patriots then. Seems hind sight is 20-20 after all.
The Koch brothers were always neocon robber barons like the Bushes, McCain and the turtle to name a few. The tea party was an alternative to neocons, never a supporter of their elitist bullshit. RFK may do the Democrat party a similar favor by exposing their totalitarian bullshit for what it is, Marxism.

The Koch brothers were always neocon robber barons like the Bushes, McCain and the turtle to name a few. The tea party was an alternative to neocons, never a supporter of their elitist bullshit. RFK may do the Democrat party a similar favor by exposing their totalitarian bullshit for what it is, Marxism.
RFK will do nothing for the Democratic party either way. Democrats just don't care what conspiracy theory nuts have to say. MAGAs love him though. I wonder why.

RFK will do nothing for the Democratic party either way. Democrats just don't care what conspiracy theory nuts have to say. MAGAs love him though. I wonder why.
I don't love RFK even though he's right about the vaccines, Fauci and various drug companies. People with open minds don't mind learning things from anyone, even an ideological opposite. MAGA

Koch money bad. Soros money good. So much for the left wing rants that use the word bullshit too much.

I don't love RFK even though he's right about the vaccines, Fauci and various drug companies. People with open minds don't mind learning things from anyone, even an ideological opposite. MAGA
That's nice. Are there any non-conspiracy theory believing nutbags you admire?

That's nice. Are there any non-conspiracy theory believing nutbags you admire?
Yeah. We went to see Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes last night and I admire them. Of course they are from NJ so I wouldn't be surprised if you considered them conspiracy nutbags too. MAGA

Yeah. We went to see Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes last night and I admire them. Of course they are from NJ so I wouldn't be surprised if you considered them conspiracy nutbags too. MAGA
Sorry. I should have specified political conspiracy theory believing nut bags.

Sorry. I should have specified political conspiracy theory believing nut bags.
In my experience, I've found that those who accuse others of being political nut bags and conspiracy theorists, are more likely to be those things than the ones they accuse.

Last edited:
In my experience, I've found that those who accuse others of being political nut bags and conspiracy theorists, are more likely to be that those things than the ones they accuse.
Not sure what experiences you've had to make you side with people who have claimed that fires were started by jewish space lasers, or that the last election was stolen from trump, but you have my sympathy.

Taking care of taxpayers such as

= 4 years of college/2 years of college/ Vocational Training

= Health Insurance For All which would end health care related bankruptcies for ever

= Medicaid

or if worker paid for :

= Social Security Insurance

= Medicare Insurance which has a premium attached

makes dollars and sense. Nothing free about it just a smart investment in the taxpayers.

Koch Industries is spending $25 million, Wal-Mart Dollars are throwing in a few million by way of two Walton brothers and some chicken killers to finance this insurrection/Treasonous activity as we speak.

Under the guise of declaring war onTrump. It's in the latest news. Newt works for the Koch dollars and is their coordinator.

In general this money is still trying to over throw the USA so it seems.
Koch and some of his associates are going after Trump most likely because Trump stole their thunder with the Jan 6th insurrection. Koch has been pushing Fascism for at least 40
years. Trump may wreck their plans.

Taking care of taxpayers such as

= 4 years of college/2 years of college/ Vocational Training

= Health Insurance For All which would end health care related bankruptcies for ever

= Medicaid

or if worker paid for :

= Social Security Insurance

= Medicare Insurance which has a premium attached

makes dollars and sense. Nothing free about it just a smart investment in the taxpayers.
This is a best bang for the tax buck kind of like receiving a tax refund check everyday .................

Koch Industries is spending $25 million, Wal-Mart Dollars are throwing in a few million by way of two Walton brothers and some chicken killers to finance this insurrection/Treasonous activity as we speak.

Under the guise of declaring war onTrump. It's in the latest news. Newt works for the Koch dollars and is their coordinator.

In general this money is still trying to over throw the USA so it seems.
Funny, a Dimtard lecturing us about treason and overthrow. Well you are the experts.
Until Pinochijoe Capone is put behind bars for life, shut up.

Bump as this is becoming more relevant than ever for the 2024 take back of America ...........

It's never too late when saving the USA is on the table.
If one wants to save America can you explain HOW the Biden administration, DNC, public unions, neocons, deep state employees & other statist left organizations can be rehabilitated or locked up????

The fact is the more elected officials that get named and/or indicted for actively participating in the Jan 6th insurrection events the less likely republicans will hold control over the house and the more control the senate will gain.

Also this would be a huge setback for the fascist Koch/ALEC perpetrators who need to be indicted for their efforts. Pushing Fascism must be an UN-AMERICAN activity.

Koch industries and Wal-Mart should also feel some pain from consumers who love America.

Forum List

Back