Wal Mart and Whole Foods closing stores due to Democrat policies

I guess Wal Mart is not claiming it is crime that makes them want to close in Chicago.. Or are they just not wanting to claim that because.. I don't know. Maybe the CEO of Wally's is a dimrat?

Whole Foods story

I am more familiar with the problem of Whole Foods in San Francisco closing. It was because of CRIME

and get this...

The DNC... the organization filled with GENIUSES

is having their presidential convention in

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

I literally LOL at those dunces.
I see it more a problem with poor managment of the stores and nothing to do with the Democrats. I know two Walmarts in bad area's that literally can't control the shoplifting in their store. Ton's of items being stolen on a daily basis. Too many people walking in and stealing very hard to keep track of everyone. They might stop one shoplifter, but the other 30 got away and are invited back to store anytime they want because management failed. Often their own employees steal from their stores.

I see it more a problem with poor managment of the stores and nothing to do with the Democrats. I know two Walmarts in bad area's that literally can't control the shoplifting in their store. Ton's of items being stolen on a daily basis. Too many people walking in and stealing very hard to keep track of everyone. They might stop one shoplifter, but the other 30 got away and are invited back to store anytime they want because management failed. Often their own employees steal from their stores.
The rampant "shoplifting" in those areas, though, are a direct result of the "defund-the-police" mentality coupled with the poor judgement of the Democrat AG's who do little more than slap the wrists of the shoplifters. As a result of those Democrat ideals, shoplifters have been emboldened to commit crimes they know they can get away with.

The rampant "shoplifting" in those areas, though, are a direct result of the "defund-the-police" mentality coupled with the poor judgement of the Democrat AG's who do little more than slap the wrists of the shoplifters. As a result of those Democrat ideals, shoplifters have been emboldened to commit crimes they know they can get away with.
This was a problem when Trump was president too.

Doug is actually a really nice guy. But he is a smart guy - they really don't need any other reason to close a store than profits.
His wife Shelley was at one time on the board of directors of the charity that my wife works with.
The Waltons tend to lean slightly to the left but McMillion tends to lean slightly to the right. In the end, he will always pick what makes the most profits.
The Waltons are not leftist. I have been around them forty years, Walmart, Bentonville and Benton county are very conservative

/----/ I agree to a point, but defund the police, no bail-no jail doesn't help.

Hilarious.

The Waltons are not leftist. I have been around them forty years, Walmart, Bentonville and Benton county are very conservative

Walmart Under Fire for LGBTQ+ Merchandise After Target Retreats​

Woke Walmart trains staffers in critical race theory: US a ‘white-supremacy system’​

How Walmart Pushed Arkansas Public Schools to Go Woke​

Walmart Under Fire for LGBTQ+ Merchandise After Target Retreats​

Woke Walmart trains staffers in critical race theory: US a ‘white-supremacy system’​

How Walmart Pushed Arkansas Public Schools to Go Woke​

See all conservative liberalism..

America needs sharia law. You steal you lose your hand.
In saudi arabia and neighboring countries you can leave your shop and house open no one dares to steal.

That's an oxymoron. You can be conservative and you can be liberal but you can't be a "conservative liberal."
Hardly since you do not get to make up the meanings of words.

Conservative liberalism, also referred to as right-liberalism, is a variant of liberalism, combining liberal values and policies with conservative stances, or simply representing the right-wing of the liberal movement.

Conservative liberalism - Wikipedia​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back