...Wait....WHAT?! 'You’re On Your Own': Raleigh Police Chief Tells Citizens She Will Not Put Officers in Harm’s Way to Protect Property

'If there is a chance myself or one of my police officers
will get hurt in the line of duty...uh-uh, baby! I will not
send my officers out to protect the businesses and the
city of Raleigh! If windows get broken and the city is
set ablaze, all I got to say is 'Burn, baby, burn'!'

She also said that it is hard to identify the white supremacist in the crowd when there are a thousand others attending the event, looting, destroying, burning....

Bwuhahahaha....

Where is the video of the police chief saying that?

I followed the link provided and found no supporting evidence
I watched her say it on tv too.

It is astonishing that she still has a job after CLEARLY defying her constitutional oath.
Providing private security is not the same as engaging active criminal behavior that is right in front of you.

Coming to the aid of a person who calls the police is not private security.

REad the article. If the cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of a woman being assaulted by a person on whom she has a legal restraining order why do they have to protect the property of some shop owner?

The Supreme Court coud not have made it more clear.

THE COPS DO NOT HAVE TO COME TO THE AID OF ANYONE...... PERIOD.
Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

I understand the legal hair-splitting that prevents lawsuits against the police dept by ambulance chasing lib lawyers

but the reason to have a police dept is to protect life and property

She also said that it is hard to identify the white supremacist in the crowd when there are a thousand others attending the event, looting, destroying, burning....

Bwuhahahaha....

It is astonishing that she still has a job after CLEARLY defying her constitutional oath.
Providing private security is not the same as engaging active criminal behavior that is right in front of you.

REad the article. If the cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of a woman being assaulted by a person on whom she has a legal restraining order why do they have to protect the property of some shop owner?

Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

I understand the legal hair-splitting that prevents lawsuits against the police dept by ambulance chasing lib lawyers

The base reason for a police force is to provide the State with a method to enforce its control on the powers of justice and arbitration. We give the government the power to settle disputes, both civil and criminal instead of people handling on their own.

If the government via the police decides they don't want to or can't do that anymore, then the right to handle it falls back to the people.

We don't want that, but we have the right to do it.

Bwuhahahaha....

The Supreme Court could not have made it more clear.

Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

Sure it's the reason but the reality is the cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public.

Bwuhahahaha....

Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

The base reason for a police force is to provide the State with a method to enforce its control on the powers of justice and arbitration. We give the government the power to settle disputes, both civil and criminal instead of people handling on their own.

If the government via the police decides they don't want to or can't do that anymore, then the right to handle it falls back to the people.

That may be the result of the growing power of government

but it was not the intent of the settlers who founded the country and the police departments

Bwuhahahaha....

Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

Sure it's the reason but the reality is the cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public.
you are quoting a legal ruling by 5 fools in black robes

but that is not how the public sees it

Bwuhahahaha....

Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

but it was not the intent of the settlers who founded the country and the police departments

it was the intent of the framers of local government in the Constitutional era.

Instead of farmer bob and farmer smith shooting it out over stolen pigs, the government decides who is the criminal and who is the victim. The police (or Sheriff/constable/milita back then) were just a neutral party that enforced the power of the courts.

Bwuhahahaha....

Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

Instead of farmer bob and farmer smith shooting it out over stolen pigs, the government decides who is the criminal and who is the victim. The police (or Sheriff/constable/milita back then) were just a neutral party that enforced the power of the courts.
Sure

whats wrong with that?

Bwuhahahaha....

Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

Sure

whats wrong with that?

What's wrong is now the compact is being broken, at least with regards to the extension of police power to oversight and protection with the development of large cities.

The police maintain a presence to ward off the casual criminal, who can't be sure if he can get away with his crime because the police are out there, ready to respond.

Remove their will or ability to respond effectively by the police, and the criminal thinks they have a higher chance of getting away with their crime.

That is what we are seeing right now.

Also, it is the police who have done most of the damage so far:

Bwuhahahaha....

Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

you are quoting a legal ruling by 5 fools in black robes

but that is not how the public sees it
You think it matters how the public sees it?

Yoda says

Bwuhahahaha....

And the Raleigh couldn't read from prepared statement without sounding like Joe Biden...or worse.

Bwuhahahaha....

Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

This really will put to rest any meaningful call for more strict gun laws for at least another decade.

As a citizen, I don't pay police to sit on their ass, to WATCH stores being looted and burned.

There are already agencies that pay people to sit on their ads and do nothing - welfare and unemployment.

She should be introduced to them.

well.....look for the people of Raleigh to make democrat terrorist worm bait .sad ...very sad .... but hat choice do the citizens have now ?? the only choice is to defend themselves their families and their properties from communist extremists.
Bring it, moron

1591400762673.png

An interesting piece of information is to know the amount of police in a city. The amount of police calling in sick or off for any other reason. The amount of police in on a shift. And the amount of police on that shift that is actually in the streets working. The amount of police in the streets might not be as high as you expect. Many work in offices and precincts.

Bwuhahahaha....

Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

This really will put to rest any meaningful call for more strict gun laws for at least another decade.

Never underestimate the progressive ability for doublethink.

They will push gun control AND police defunding as ways to make us safer, and some useful idiots will buy it.

Forum List

Back