They Don't Make Violent Leftist Extremists Like They Used To: San Jose Rioters Whine Cops Didn't Save Them After Car They Mobbed Hits Them

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

VIDEO: San Jose Rioters Whine Cops Didn't Save Them
After Car They Mobbed Turns Around and Runs Them Over

There's No Crying In Baseball [Full Scene HD] - YouTube

'Are you WHINING? There's no WHINING in
failed violent protests where your attempted
road block and mobbing of cars results in you
getting your ass run over!'

Ok, that's funny as hail, right there.... :p

View attachment 343963

Hilarious! Thanks for the post.

Hilarious! Thanks for the post.
I dont find it funny.

Had these protesters been unlawfully detaining the driver, I think it would have been justifiable, but these were protesters, not looters.

My daughter went to protest the Floyd killing today in Fredericksburg downtown. We disagree about the implications of Floyds killing and she is a proud Southerner.

She would not deserve being run over by a pissed off driver.

Rioters? Shoot them on sight. Peaceful protestsers? No, unless they act aggressively toward you or unlawfully detain you, then they are not justifiable targets.

Aw, that's too bad. :eusa_boohoo:
I feel as sorry for them as I feel if when bullfighters get gored by bulls. Serves them right. The rider has every right to self defense. You never know what thugs will do with stopped vehicles. Ask Reginald Denny.
Dude, we have to distinguish between lawful, peaceful protesters and ANTIFA scumbag rioters.

This is about nuiance and the letter of the law, not acting out on our resentment and hate. And I say that because I hate Antifa, but not lawful protesters.

The problem with a mob is, some protestors become rioters, usually when it gets dark; and some rioters become protestors during the day.
They're like chameleon's.
That's why I don't differentiate and just refer to them as a mob.

The problem with a mob is, some protestors become rioters, usually when it gets dark; and some rioters become protestors during the day.
Protesters obey curfews, rioters dont, because the dark is their 'Go' signal.

The post curfew scum are either pro-Antifa vermin, or they are stupid and we need to clean the gene pool.

View attachment 343963

iu

Protesters obey curfews, rioters dont, because the dark is their 'Go' signal.

The post curfew scum are either pro-Antifa vermin, or they are stupid and we need to clean the gene pool.

I wish your daughter well and firmly believe that you are a great father for letting her stick up for her beliefs and 1st hand experience life and history!

Forum List

Back