FULL ON "HOMICIDE" of George Floyd

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Perhaps MN medical examiner got some pressure from the MPD?
Looks like independent autopsy shows a MUCH different picture.

Unlike MN ME, no underlying health issues and George Floyd's death was 'caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression,' an independent autopsy found

Unlike MN ME, no underlying health issues and George Floyd's death was 'caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression,' an independent autopsy found

This is problematic. Putting pressure on medical examiners is a terrible idea. This independent autopsy now looks like a politically motivated autopsy. How can anyone believe it?

So many deadly injuries can be caused by putting pressure on a mans neck...you don't necessarily have to die from asphyxia...you could have caused a stroke or a broken neck....there is no reason that I can see for kneeling on a handcuffed mans neck for 8 mins.....none what so ever...if this is part of police training then something must change....

Our little Blainey is SUCH a dumba**. Hilarious!
And once again, more of your usual nothing.

Since I'm not an expert in forensic pathology, and I hear one expert saying this, but other saying something else, that's sounds like a Reasonable Doubt.

The first Medical Examiner wasn't the police officer's god son , was he?

This is problematic. Putting pressure on medical examiners is a terrible idea. This independent autopsy now looks like a politically motivated autopsy. How can anyone believe it?
unlesss you can show its politically motivated it stands as an independent review,,,
remember the other report was just a preliminary report and not the full report,,,

Baden is supposed to be a real expert. He has been called n on many cases. Wiki-
Baden was chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy.[14] He is the Chief Forensic Pathologist for the New York State Police.[15]

Baden maintains a private forensic pathology consulting practice. He has been a consulting or lead pathologist and an expert witnesson a number of other high-profile cases and investigations. He testified at the trial of O. J. Simpson on behalf of the defendant,[12] at Sergeant Evan Vela's court martial,[16] and on behalf of Phil Spector at the latter's murder trial, while Baden's wife served as Spector's defense attorney.[13] He has been hired to conduct private autopsies in a number of cases, including the shooting of Michael Brown[17] and the deaths of New England Patriots football player Aaron Hernandez[18], civil rights lawyer and politician Chokwe Lumumba[19], murder victim George Floyd[20] and African-American artist Ellis Ruley. [21] [22] He was chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy.[14]

His decision have gone either way, showing a general opinion of not being biased.

unlesss you can show its politically motivated it stands as an independent review,,,
remember the other report was just a preliminary report and not the full report,,,
Like the OP said, they put pressure on the medical examiner. That instantly taints the investigation. You may as well throw that autopsy out the window because, its completely useless now.

IMG_20200601_161809.jpg

One thing is for sure, somebodies lying. Polly the OP.

Like the OP said, they put pressure on the medical examiner. That instantly taints the investigation. You may as well throw that autopsy out the window because, its completely useless now.
you dont think the cops put pressure on the first guy???

dont be gullible there is always pressure in these types of cases

This independent autopsy should be taken with a grain of salt...a big one. These are the same people that said Epstein was murdered. I call bullshit. The first autopsy was enough to get a manslaughter conviction against the cop. Of course nothing is good enough for leftwinged conspiracy theorists

Oh, and Blaine, your assumption he did it with intent to murder is just wrong. That has not been proven to be the case.

Forum List

Back