...Wait....WHAT?! 'You’re On Your Own': Raleigh Police Chief Tells Citizens She Will Not Put Officers in Harm’s Way to Protect Property

That chief of police was just telling the truth!

Law enforcement authorities throughout the land are terrified of being labeled as "racist."

So they do not dare use the necessary force to stop the orgy of looting and arson and attacks on cops.

And when President Trump correctly implies that those very, very, very bad individiuals might have to be treated "sternly," the liberals go bananas.

You dumbasses. Here are all the news articles on the COP for Raleigh dealing with rioters after dark. More stories about her defending aggressive tactics and none about her shirking responsibility. Most are local news which are conservatives down here. Morons.

raleigh police chief - Google Search

No, this means this fat, black female POS criminal sympathizer should not be Chief of police....or a policewoman at all.
Its a political appointment

Raleigh is a deep blue liberal democrat city that demands political correctness over everything else

You dumbasses. Here are all the news articles on the COP for Raleigh dealing with rioters after dark. More stories about her defending aggressive tactics and none about her shirking responsibility. Most are local news which are conservatives down here. Morons.

raleigh police chief - Google Search
In that case she misspoke about not protecting property

Everyone says stupid things sometimes and she is no exception

'If there is a chance myself or one of my police officers
will get hurt in the line of duty...uh-uh, baby! I will not
send my officers out to protect the businesses and the
city of Raleigh! If windows get broken and the city is
set ablaze, all I got to say is 'Burn, baby, burn'!'

She also said that it is hard to identify the white supremacist in the crowd when there are a thousand others attending the event, looting, destroying, burning....

Bwuhahahaha....

The Supreme Court has ruled that the police have no legal obligation to aid anyone.

They can sit on their asses eating donuts while the city burns and they will not be found guilty of shirking their duty because they have no duty to protect anyone

The job is to protect and serve. If anyone does not want to do so, if any police officer refuses to do so, they should not get PAID to do so. They should not be police officers. Perhaps they should be toll booth workers.

She also said that it is hard to identify the white supremacist in the crowd when there are a thousand others attending the event, looting, destroying, burning....

Bwuhahahaha....

The Supreme Court has ruled that the police have no legal obligation to aid anyone.

They can sit on their asses eating donuts while the city burns and they will not be found guilty of shirking their duty because they have no duty to protect anyone
Link...

Bwuhahahaha....

Link...

Bwuhahahaha....

Where is the video of the police chief saying that?

I followed the link provided and found no supporting evidence
I watched her say it on tv too.

It is astonishing that she still has a job after CLEARLY defying her constitutional oath.

Bwuhahahaha....

It is astonishing that she still has a job after CLEARLY defying her constitutional oath.

Bwuhahahaha....

Providing private security is not the same as engaging active criminal behavior that is right in front of you.

Bwuhahahaha....

Providing private security is not the same as engaging active criminal behavior that is right in front of you.

Coming to the aid of a person who calls the police is not private security.

REad the article. If the cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of a woman being assaulted by a person on whom she has a legal restraining order why do they have to protect the property of some shop owner?

The Supreme Court coud not have made it more clear.

THE COPS DO NOT HAVE TO COME TO THE AID OF ANYONE...... PERIOD.

Bwuhahahaha....

Thanks for the link...which justifies disbanding the police and establishing militias who will protect Americans and their communities ... that strengthens the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms and the opposition to any regulations that attempt to limit that right in any way.

'YOU are on your own'?

Fine...then the local, state, & federal govt can get the hell out of my business, how I protect myself and my family.

The idea that local / state governments want to limit my ownership of weapons to protect myself - when local police surrender an arsenal of fire arms to terrorists when they gave up their precinct without opposition - is ludicrous.

In some places it is a crime to not aid someone in danger.

Where? And does that apply to cops? The Supreme Court has said cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of anyone

If the cops can't be charged for not coming to a person's aid then a civilian cannot be charged

Bwuhahahaha....

REad the article. If the cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of a woman being assaulted by a person on whom she has a legal restraining order why do they have to protect the property of some shop owner?

Then their is now really no need for Police.

Why would you pay firemen and for a fire department who refuse to put out fires and save people?

That's why we have VOLUNTEER firemen...perhaps its time to have volunteer policemen.

Bwuhahahaha....

Why would you pay firemen and for a fire department who refuse to put out fires and save people?

That's why we have VOLUNTEER firemen...perhaps its time to have volunteer policemen.

"A well regulated Militia..."

Bwuhahahaha....

The cops have become nothing but a revenue arm for the state.

Forum List

Back