Waco a stark reminder of the murderous intent of dictatorial administrations

Reno claimed she killed all the children because she heard they were being molested. Uh huh, sure.

Waco is an example of the excesses of religion not the excesses of Government

That's over the line.

It wasn't religion. It was a cult. David Koresh thought he was God and convinced his followers to follow him. To use that as a veiled slap at the religious is partisan crap.

Hence I said the excesses of religion

Waco showed what happens when religion is abused.

Code:
You, you said it was totally them, not the ( beloved) Feds, who can do no wrong in the name of Obama, and his son (Trayvon) and the totalitarian spirit amen.

Yes, "them", the Branch Davidians. You do know that there were adults there right?

Yup, so piss em off, kill the kids and call it a victory.
Great totalitarianism there!!
Before it all started, what crimes had the Waco cult comitted?

Murder, for one.

That's over the line.

It wasn't religion. It was a cult. David Koresh thought he was God and convinced his followers to follow him. To use that as a veiled slap at the religious is partisan crap.

No what Waco showed was GOVERNMENT abuse. Reno killed them. Not anyone else. She made the decision to kill Americans on American soil.

That's over the line.

No excuse. It was a thinly veiled slap at your political foes. Not that the right is totally innocent now that I think of it.

That's over the line.

No what Waco showed was GOVERNMENT abuse. Reno killed them. Not anyone else. She made the decision to kill Americans on American soil.

You don't really know that she wanted to kill them. She probably didn't know the place would catch on fire. If it hadn't have been set ablaze, it's likely there would have been survivors.

That's over the line.

Same thing.

Oh and without a trial. Holy toledo not even a charge against the man, you as the US government think you have the right to kill 70 plus people.

Tell me his charge. How about we try charges against the community?

I'll be waiting.

You don't really know that she wanted to kill them. She probably didn't know the place would catch on fire. If it hadn't have been set ablaze, it's likely there would have been survivors.

I never ever said she "wanted" to kill them. Watch my words. I am very specific.

Yup, so piss em off, kill the kids and call it a victory.
Great totalitarianism there!!
Before it all started, what crimes had the Waco cult comitted?

Murder, for one.
Murder of whom?
Who comitted that murder, was that the reason for the assault?

Oh for fuck's sake! how can you be arguing this and be so ignorant of what happened?

Murder of two government officials by someone in the compound.

I never ever said she "wanted" to kill them. Watch my words. I am very specific.

You said, "She made the decision to kill Americans on American soil."

That's over the line.

Government did what government is expected to do.......capture criminals and bring them to justice

The Branch Davidians died because of an adherhace to religious fervor over the rights of citizens. They chose to resist arrest. They chose to fire at federal agents. They refused to surrender when instructed to do so. They chose to die rather than surrender once the fire started

Last edited:

HOT TEARGASS.
Well documented.
Burn them out by accident, use HOT TEARGASS!!

Hot tear gas? Tear gas canisters don't produce heat dim wit. You mean the Flash Bang Canisters?

there is ample reason to believe that the Branch Davidians set the blaze themselves. At least there's just as much evidence that they did as there is that the government did.

My point is that it didn't have to get that far. There was ample time for the Branch Davidians to avoid the incident long before it happened, and there was still time for them to surrender once it started. No excuses, it's on them.

She didn't want to.

I'm really specific with words. But bottom line, they set that place on fire. I watched it live,

You could hear them screaming. I was in Toronto at the time. It was an act of barbarism of an American government against its own people.

They screamed till they died.

Thank you Ms Reno.

She didn't want to.

I'm really specific with words. But bottom line, they set that place on fire. I watched it live,

You could hear them screaming. I was in Toronto at the time. It was an act of barbarism of an American government against its own people.

They screamed till they died.

Thank you Ms Reno.

There is ample evidence that the Davidians set the house on fire themselves. At least there's just the same amount of evidence as there is that the feds did.

Forum List

Back