Waco a stark reminder of the murderous intent of dictatorial administrations

Waco shows what happens when you kill federal agents. You stop being a bunch of bible worshipers and start being a bunch of wanted killers

No concern that the Federal Agents were the ones who provoked the craziness, apparently you think it's OK to incinerate children when an adult in that building shoots a Federal Agent. That's really sick.

Waco shows what happens when you kill federal agents. You stop being a bunch of bible worshipers and start being a bunch of wanted killers

No concern that the Federal Agents were the ones who provoked the craziness, apparently you think it's OK to incinerate children when an adult in that building shoots a Federal Agent. That's really sick.

They were serving a search warrant and were fired upon and killed. In anyones book that makes those in the compound criminals. Those criminals were given 50 days to surrender and even could have surrendered during the siege

The fires were not intentionally set and may have been set by the Davidians. The Davidians could have fled the compound once the fires began

I blame the Davidians for the initial incident and the results

The children who were murdered were killers?

They were the only reason the compound was not swarmed 54 days earlier. It is a shame they were used by their parents as human shields. The children could have been released from the compound at any time

No offense, but total bullshit. You have not studied it.

I vividly remember the incident at the Branch Davidian Compound. I have to disagree with my conservative brothers and sisters on this one. It would have ended much differently if it weren't for the actions of their leader and many of the adults in the compound. The feds gave them plenty of opportunity to end it peacefully.

With all due respect, I watched every second of it that I could put into my soul. Round the clock. I was horrified that the in the beltway Washington was going to wipe out this compound.

I'm not pulling a left or right here.

They circled the dwellings with armored vehicles. (oh and by the way I thought that was illegal)

They tormented day after day after day.

I still want Reno up on charges. She made the call that killed all those babies.

My point was that it didn't have to get that far. The fact that it did was totally on them, not the feds.

Gee, and all the while here I was under the impression that the ATF screwed the pooch. We now know that Reno was advised by Holder during this debacle and he lied then as he is lying today in F&F.
Was WACO butchery by the Libs on religion. You can bet your booty it was. Libbies cry today about 20 kids killed in Conn, while they hide the facts about the 28 children massacred in WACO.
I certainly never read about restricting guns to the ATF or the FBI after the massacre of 82 men, women and children at WACO.

I remember the conservative reaction during the Waco standoff. I did not hear any voices raised in defense of the brave citizens in Waco. What I heard from conservatives was how inept the Clinton administration was. How these cop killers were allowed to openly flaunt the law while Clintons justice department stood idly by.
When they finally made a move after 50 days and the compound caught fire it became how Clinton had murdered these innocent souls

Talk about Monday morning quarterbacking from the right

Bullshit and I will call you on it.

They were serving a search warrant and were fired upon and killed. In anyones book that makes those in the compound criminals. Those criminals were given 50 days to surrender and even could have surrendered during the siege

The fires were not intentionally set and may have been set by the Davidians. The Davidians could have fled the compound once the fires began

The children were not criminals, nor were they the subjects of any search warrants. They certainly shouldn't have been incinerated by Janet Reno's shock troops.

I vividly remember the incident at the Branch Davidian Compound. I have to disagree with my conservative brothers and sisters on this one. It would have ended much differently if it weren't for the actions of their leader and many of the adults in the compound. The feds gave them plenty of opportunity to end it peacefully.

So that is what you call murdering them? No true Conservative holds that position......
Show me your card , comrade.

You don't get to determine who's a Conservative and who isn't. You act as if there was nothing at all going on up until the day that the feds showed up at the compound. There was opportunity for them to prevent this tragedy, they refused. It's on them.

Do you? 70 dead why?

They were the only reason the compound was not swarmed 54 days earlier. It is a shame they were used by their parents as human shields. The children could have been released from the compound at any time

Smart as a brick you are. Those children were never used as human shields. They were murdered by the Federal government you sap.

Nobody was murdered and each had ample opportunity to peaceably surrender

They had the opportunity to end it way before it began, before the feds even got to the compound.

Gee, and all the while here I was under the impression that the ATF screwed the pooch. We now know that Reno was advised by Holder during this debacle and he lied then as he is lying today in F&F.
Was WACO butchery by the Libs on religion. You can bet your booty it was. Libbies cry today about 20 kids killed in Conn, while they hide the facts about the 28 children massacred in WACO.
I certainly never read about restricting guns to the ATF or the FBI after the massacre of 82 men, women and children at WACO.

There was mistakes made, no doubt about it. the worst of the mistakes were on the side of the Davidians.

Do you? 70 dead why?

Because of the choices they made

I watched it daily.

It was unreal. The government used every tactic possible till they finally killed them all.

Oh Lord almighty it was crazy.

Sounds like you started watching it when the siege happened. The actual conflict started before that, before the armored vehicles got anywhere near the compound.

I watched it daily.

It was unreal. The government used every tactic possible till they finally killed them all.

Oh Lord almighty it was crazy.[/QUOTE.
I know the whole deal. I actually had television at that time.

I know it from the get go arere they just from the get go stupid?

Last edited:

No offense, but total bullshit. You have not studied it.

I remember it well

I remember the day by day countdowns as Reno did nothing to arrest those who had killed federal agents. I remember the ridicule coming from the right. I remember the mocking about how weak Reno was in reaction to a crime

Do you support the actions of the Davidians?

The GOP congress was out to get Clinton for bullshit stuff, but they still cleared his administration of wrongdoing in this case.

They could?
Into the arms of men dressed in stormtroop uniforms,armed to the teeth declaring intent to kill all in the compound.
It was a show of force.
Liberals celebrate it as a victory!
They celebrate the murder of children.

Hyperbole much?

With all due respect, I watched every second of it that I could put into my soul. Round the clock. I was horrified that the in the beltway Washington was going to wipe out this compound.

I'm not pulling a left or right here.

They circled the dwellings with armored vehicles. (oh and by the way I thought that was illegal)

They tormented day after day after day.

I still want Reno up on charges. She made the call that killed all those babies.

My point was that it didn't have to get that far. The fact that it did was totally on them, not the feds.
Liberals kill kids, then blame the kids!!
Adam Lanza just wanted to be more like bill Clinton.......

Who's blaming the kids? Nobody.

Waco is an example of the excesses of religion not the excesses of Government

Forum List

Back