What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VP debate...memories....

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What will be remembered from the Biden vs Ryan VP debate...

1) Biden's buffoonery & rudeness..

2) Ryan's self control, professionalism but conventional responses..

3) The moderators lefty bias and lack of control..

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
ass-handed-on-platter.jpg

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score
We all know Biden wasn't laughing at the issues. But nice spin.

Biden was laughing at Ryans ridiculous (non)answers.

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Democrats and their pathetic excuses...:lol:

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden did exactly what he was supposed to do, take the fight to Ryan directly (and Romney indirectly).

I will say nice things about Ryan. I think unlike the Weird Mormon Robot, he actually believes in what he stands for. He didn't try to do a "trust me, I'm moderate" BS.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'd have a jug with him. I truly do love Biden. He's hysterical. Like the time he told all the reporters where his "safe place" was if he and Obama and the country were under attack

Biden is gold.

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden did exactly what he was supposed to do, take the fight to Ryan directly (and Romney indirectly).

I will say nice things about Ryan. I think unlike the Weird Mormon Robot, he actually believes in what he stands for. He didn't try to do a "trust me, I'm moderate" BS.

I think Biden screwed up with his lack of decorum, Democrats loved it for sure but it's the independents that will decide, eh, time will tell.

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'd have a jug with him. I truly do love Biden. He's hysterical. Like the time he told all the reporters where his "safe place" was if he and Obama and the country were under attack

Biden is gold.

sheesh .. one step away from the Presidency... it doesn't seem quite as funny anymore..

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Biden is gold.

sheesh .. one step away from the Presidency... it doesn't seem quite as funny anymore..

you have to keep your sense of humour.:D I'm an optimist. November is in reach.

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Biden is gold.

you have to keep your sense of humour.:D I'm an optimist. November is in reach.

I'm always laughing but .. not to worry... it's not a maniacal Biden sorta laughter...:D

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Reaction score

Biden wasn't laughing at all. He apparently has some kind of psychological tic that makes him behave in an inappropriate and outrageous manner when under stress. Kind of like physical Tourette's.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

You nailed it, Lumpy even in your prioritizing of importance. I think this debate will be remembered just as you said!

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

Biden was laughing at a joke that he was told the other day and he finally got it.

I watched this debate with Democrats who found the constant smirking and laughing to be annoying and not very Presidential.

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You nailed it, Lumpy even in your prioritizing of importance. I think this debate will be remembered just as you said!

I appreciate your brilliance...:wink_2:

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oh, come on, guys. Ryan got creamed. He's like the guy who tried to bullshit his way through a presentation, and got caught on the fact he didn't have his facts together when question.

He and Romney are going to reduce taxes by 20% without telling us how they plan to pay for them.

Raddatz and Biden just called shennanigangs on that, and it's bout time someone did.

decker

Reaction score

Oh, come on, guys. Ryan got creamed. He's like the guy who tried to bullshit his way through a presentation, and got caught on the fact he didn't have his facts together when question.

He and Romney are going to reduce taxes by 20% without telling us how they plan to pay for them.

Raddatz and Biden just called shennanigangs on that, and it's bout time someone did.
i think main memory is of biden laughing too much sadly. for me if he kept his cool without going overboard i think he might of won the debate.

but again vp debate will have little impact though other then of a passionate debate.

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If you say it enough, I'm pretty sure you'll be convinced...:wink_2:

You're so one sided I find it disturbing...just a little

When Obama & Nancy passed Obamacare and she said..."we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it" did you ever forgive them?

Pelosi: we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it - YouTube

Last edited:

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Reaction score

If you say enough I'm pretty sure you'll be convinced...:wink_2:

You're so one sided I find it disturbing...

When Obama & Nancy passed Obamacare and she said..."we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it" did you ever forgive them?

Forgive what? Joe worships Nan and Barry for their brilliance. For that and now he gets FREE healthcare.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List