Voting. If it worked, they wouldn't let us do it

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I haven't voted for 2 election cycles now. I despise liberals. And I now more than despise liberal Republicans. The left wing and the right wing are holding up the same corrupt, big spending, big anti constitution government. With ever liberal Republican administration we've had since at least Reagan, have grown the size and scope of government.
I'm a fiscal and constitutional conservative, who's without a party.
The talking point memo that was sent out decades ago, was that if you don't vote, then you can't complain. As if it's someone's civic duty to cast a vote for people you either can't support. Or write in someone's name that won't even be counted.

What a crock. It's no ones civic duty to support anyone they don't really like. It's no ones civic duty to perpetuate the problem by helping to elect someone that's not anything like what you'd support.
And I'll be darned if I'm going to be scared into voting for a lesser of two evils. That's been strategy of the R & D's for how many years now? It's a genius strategy, because it's kept them in power for over 100 years now. It's kept the country ruled by two parties with the same results. More spending, higher deficits, higher national debt, less freedoms & liberties, a worsen economy, lower USD value, higher inflation. And on and on and on.

The last time I voted, it was for one of those "lesser of two evils." And I felt like a slimeball for casting it. So I decided never to cast another vote, unless I can support at least 90% of what the candidate does (not says). I'm not looking for perfection because politicians are just people. But BY GOD, 90% of the time, they better be on my side and support the things I support. I will no longer let a politician talk me into voting for them. From now on, they've got to earn my vote.
When you vote, you're allowing someone to control your life. They own you. And you gave them permission to do so.

Carlin nails it.

Mmmmm okay.

I encourage all conservatives to follow your lead and leave voting to those who are more qualified and use their heads for something more than a hatrack.

There's a difference between a Republican and a Conservative.
Trump.... a Republican who only identifies as a conservative.
Thomas Massie, Mike Lee, Chip Roy...... Actual conservatives.

I haven't voted for 2 election cycles now. I despise liberals. And I now more than despise liberal Republicans. The left wing and the right wing are holding up the same corrupt, big spending, big anti constitution government. With ever liberal Republican administration we've had since at least Reagan, have grown the size and scope of government.
The talking point memo that was sent out decades ago, was that if you don't vote, then you can't complain. As if it's someone's civic duty to cast a vote for people you either can't support. Or write in someone's name that won't even be counted.

What a crock. It's no ones civic duty to support anyone they don't really like. It's no ones civic duty to perpetuate the problem by helping to elect someone that's not anything like what you'd support.
And I'll be darned if I'm going to be scared into voting for a lesser of two evils. That's been strategy of the R & D's for how many years now? It's a genius strategy, because it's kept them in power for over 100 years now. It's kept the country ruled by two parties with the same results. More spending, higher deficits, higher national debt, less freedoms & liberties, a worsen economy, lower USD value, higher inflation. And on and on and on.

The last time I voted, it was for one of those "lesser of two evils." And I felt like a slimeball for casting it. So I decided never to cast another vote, unless I can support at least 90% of what the candidate does (not says). I'm not looking for perfection because politicians are just people. But BY GOD, 90% of the time, they better be on my side and support the things I support. I will no longer let a politician talk me into voting for them. From now on, they've got to earn my vote.
When you vote, you're allowing someone to control your life. They own you. And you gave them permission to do so.

Carlin nails it.

Some very valid points.

But personally, I don't think the mafia is any good. I just think our government sucks.
This is the top liked comment on that speech, from six years ago. It is from that lady who gave that speech at a liberty gathering, I believe in N.H;

1680594171834.png

It's from this organization;

Because they're fiscal conservatives in place where fiscal conservatism has been outlawed by their own party.
Its the same reason ultra liberals are ineffective.

Now my question to you is this; how righteous are they really (both the ultra cons and ultra libs) if they are taking GOP/DNC money to run their campaigns?

Biden said Democrats will do everything in their power to prevent Trump: "We have to demonstrate that he will not take power. But if he does run, we'll make sure he doesn't become president again."
So the Democrats are threatening Trump with death?
The Democrats said something similar about North Stream. Impunity for criminals leads to higher crime rates.

Carlin nails it.

Welcome to the growing crowd! I started out as a young buck with supporting "smilin' Jimma Da' Carter & the DNC gang. I fired the DNC gang & hopped aboard the RNC & their flagship pres. candidate none other than "Ray-Gun ZAP" By 83' I was afraid that the Raygoonus admin. was going to debt spend America into oblivion so I jumped ship & was then fished out of the water by our Libertarian party(Lp-USA). I was with our Lp-USA from 83'thru 2014. Unfortunately I could no longer support our Lp-USA & I have been a TRUE independent since 2014.

I understand your viewpoint & so do a growing number of other Americans. I know that deep down MANY Americans know that the political situation in America is not just hopelessly corrupt but now becoming dangerously corrupt. War instead of quality ambassadorship is seldom the better alternative, but yet again our USA is funding yet another war(endless). America's Major Managed News Media(MMNM) is as twisted as it can get with our American constituency scattered & confused just as the MMNM has been trained/paid to do. I have noticed that many Americans are hanging onto political parties like Titanic survivors desperately hanging onto debris. If they only knew that the RNC/DNC are in all reality more like anti-shipping mines.

The answer? You're actually on it. It's called USMB. I don't know how our USMB survived intact as a "Free Speech" M/B but by God they/we did. Our moderators are simply best in class as they only moderate when absolutely necessary but they are in the same boat that our rank & file USMB crew is in, like we lose USMB & that's it like the end of the road. There are no other free speech M/B's out there. The bonus for us USMB'ers is that our rank & file is equipped with some well informed members that come with a lot of common sense. The more USMB'ers let go of their political party "life preservers" the quicker they find out the dangerous waters surrounding them are only waist deep! Once free of the political corporations they find out that we are ALL pretty much the same; we like a roof over our heads, a couple of rigs to drive, a decent job, $$$$$ in the bank, sex/love, good food, quality friends, a decent future, pets-cats/pooches etc. save for me it's goats & deer, & I think I can SAFELY say we are ALL sick & tired of freakin' war for $$$$$(OUR $$$$$!!!).

USMB only rates 1.93 stars out of five stars available on sitejabber. If you take the time to check out the posts on the site below you will see the negatives are coming from the folks who are still clinging to the DNC political corporation(anti shipping mine). I have NEVER experienced any of the complaints about USMB that are logged onto the sitejabber site. Actually the complaints from them should be taken as a compliment by USMB members as it's obvious that the complainers cannot handle a free speech M/B, but USMB'ers CAN handle a free speech M/B. I rate USMB moderators/rank & file crew @ 6 stars & they are! IT'S BRAINS VS, DEPENDENCY! I thank you for your post & respect you for standing your ground, I REALLY do! Till next time!

Carlin nails it.

It’s the UniParty

We need a Coolidge, we need a real opposition to the Progressive Jihad on the Constitution, instead we get money launderers

Mmmmm okay.

I encourage all conservatives to follow your lead and leave voting to those who are more qualified and use their heads for something more than a hatrack.
Those are the "conservatives" who turn the country over to people like you. I despise them. Shallow thinkers

BTW, your mind isn't qualified to run city government. Liberal "thinking" has created EVERYTHING wrong in this country

Last edited:
Yes but as bad as the Mafia is, it’s still better than our government.
I like the question that this very wise woman, who made this speech, posed in that comment section, and I know, that folks like Candy, would never, and could never answer that question, they are in denial.

". . . There are very few cases where government has actually been limited, and most of those did not stay limited. They continue to require ever more resources, they become less efficient, and they--by necessity--limit the lives and choices of their citizens by an increasing load of laws and regulations. Please try to determine for yourself how much is too much. Where do you draw that line? And did you really consent to the vast web of law and regulation and enforcement and control that "your" government has become?"

Where IS the line, and were does it stop?

I say, if we don't soon draw one, in a matter of a few years here, we will have a global government, or a war to give us one.

And then, it will continue to grow, until there are no more recognizable human beings left, or no more life left.

Biden said Democrats will do everything in their power to prevent Trump: "We have to demonstrate that he will not take power. But if he does run, we'll make sure he doesn't become president again."
So the Democrats are threatening Trump with death?
NO, drama queen.

NOT like Trump and his cult.

Trump expressed support for hanging Pence during ...​

1680605043372.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2022/05/25 › trum...

May 25, 2022 — The select panel has heard that, after “hang Mike Pence” chants broke out, the then-president expressed support for the prospect of hanging ...

The Democrats said something similar about North Stream. Impunity for criminals leads to higher crime rates.

Its the same reason ultra liberals are ineffective.

Now my question to you is this; how righteous are they really (both the ultra cons and ultra libs) if they are taking GOP/DNC money to run their campaigns?

I'm not "ultra anything." I'm standing in the same exact spot, right of center, that conservatives were before the Reagan RINO's, Bush's and now Trump republicans hijacked the GOP. Back when most republicans were actually conservatives. Not the leftist republicans who just call themselves conservatives.

I'm just waiting on a conservative to vote for. And not settling for anything less. There's nothing fantastic or extraordinary about it.

What's really extraordinary about it, is how far the left the right has gone, with out them even realizing it.

I guess I'm like the old man screaming at teenagers "THAT'S NOT MUSIC."

Forum List

Back