No President

He attempted to deprive millions of Americans of their constitutional right to vote for another president without any due process.

Seems pretty evil to me.
Nothing new. Our elections have been compromised for decades, if not centuries.

No difference. Both suck and both have much in common on policy.
No they don't. It's time this dumb ass duopoly bullshit stopped. If you are astute and informed, you can see a very noticeable difference in party policy. But of all you do is sit on the sideline criticizing anything done by both sides, then you come with both sides suck.

So, in other words, you base your views upon fantasies rather than reality.
Not fantasies. Half of it was done in the open. Half of it Trump told us he was going. The rest we have plenty of witnesses.

Our President has an impressive legislative record and has provided exemplary leadership in Ukraine.

Unlike the guy you voted for, he faces no criminal indictments

The reason Biden is not facing charges is he owns the DOJ outright. The reason he is still running is he doesn't want Trump's DOJ prosecuting all of his family's crimes that are being swept under the rug by his own administration.

The reason Biden is not facing charges is he owns the DOJ outright. The reason he is still running is he doesn't want Trump's DOJ prosecuting all of his family's crimes that are being swept under the rug by his own administration.

More RW paranoia and conspiracy theories.
I thought you were above it all

Reality is that it is Trump running in a desperate attempt to avoid prosecution

And when President Trump gets in office, he can then bring up charges of Insurrection against those who were in with the hoax of Russian Collusion, and that is many people. They can then be put in jail where they can rot without due process.
Sure buddy. Stalin would love you

Still doing drugs I see. When are you getting clean and sober?
None of you MAGA weirdos want to acknowledge the truth.

They took notes on their conspiracy, remember.

Trump is driven by EGO and I can care less. I agreed with his policies before and as long as thats his intent....hes got my vote.

3 SCOTUS picks, less regulations, tried his damnest to secure our border, took away ROEs killing our military, pushed more drilling.

Actions speak louder than TROLLS...

MAGA.

Complaints about that will be taken in the 3rd port o let to the left basement

None of you MAGA weirdos want to acknowledge the truth.

They took notes on their conspiracy, remember.

That's a CNN opinion piece.

That's a CNN opinion piece.
It’s a memo from Eastman, who Trump described as one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country and was advising Trump on how to steal the election.

But you won’t read it because the cult forbids it.

You might have a point in the 19th century, but not in modern times.
Lol. FDR required new hires to his New Deal worker programs to vote for him. The mob made sure Illinois voted for JFK in 1960, when it was a swing state. The election of 2000 was screwy and the SC arbitrarily chose dipshit W. The 2020 election had plenty of unusual situations.

Forum List

Back