JUST IN: Judge Rules No Video Cameras Allowed in Courtroom During Trump Arraignment

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Nor will be be handcuffed or have a mugshot taken for the media to parade on a daily basis 24/7. This will surely upset liberals tomorrow from hearing the news.

no-nooo.gif

Last edited:
Nor will be be handcuffed or have a mugshot taken for the media to parade on a daily basis 24/7. This will surely upset liberals tomorrow from hearing the news.

no-nooo.gif

Yeah that would piss off the lefties with no mugshot especially LOL let's you know this is all a scheme.

If only they could persecute Trump without anyone actually noticing that they are persecuting Trump. No cameras. No one say anything. No one look. Just pretend it's not happening.

I also heard the judge will be issuing a gag order. That will make trump's head explode. I'm sure he won't worry about the $1000 fine, but 30 days in jail for each time he breaks the gag order will have him shitting his pants.

no-nooo.gif

No mugshot because Trump was going to sell t-shirts, hats and coffee mugs with that mugshot. He's already bagged 7 million for his campaign. A mugshot might triple that in merch.

I also heard the judge will be issuing a gag order. That will make trump's head explode. I'm sure he won't worry about the $1000 fine, but 30 days in jail for each time he breaks the gag order will have him shitting his pants.
Ohhh. Trump won't say a thing. I can picture him standing next to a microphone wearing a gag (for effect), while someone, maybe Kari Lake erupts like Vesuvius. Mostly reading Trump's statement.

no-nooo.gif

Good Golly Miss Molly, I just LOVE those attention hound theatrics!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like she's visiting a homeless dentist! MMM we need MORE of these humorous gifs/shorts in our blood & guts political forum if you can land us some now & then? As soon as I viewed the gif the tune below came into my head!

Ohhh. Trump won't say a thing. I can picture him standing next to a microphone wearing a gag (for effect), while someone, maybe Kari Lake erupts like Vesuvius. Mostly reading Trump's statement.
Not the case itself, The gag order bans him from talking about the Tuesday arrest (aka formally arraigned.). After the courtroom, he can come out and speak to the microphone if he wants to.

Forum List

Back