Vote with your Investments

ozode

Rookie
Jul 1, 2011
My name is John Manning and I am a US Veteran from Operation Iraqi Freedom. More importantly, I am a US patriot that wants to see the US remain the most dominant force of Capitalism throughout the world. I want to see the US remain the land of opportunity for the people who stay there and the people who want to come there. I want to see the US remain a land of Immigrants, but still protect our borders from the people who would do us harm. I currently live in Thailand, not because I want to, but because my wife of 5 years has yet to get a Visa. I am not bitter of that fact, instead I have created a life for us here in Thailand.

I am troubled by what I see at home and what I am hearing abroad. From what I have learned, things are going to get worse before they get better in the US and many of the people my age are not only powerless to stop it, but will be hurt by it as well. What is more important is that I think that my very example might be the way forward for the people that want to see change in America. I think we know that Americans, asleep in their normal life are complacent without something to wake them up. That means a crisis, progressives have had to give in to more change, because of not being able to afford the give aways they want, so as a movement we should protect ourself and in the process help win the debate for the people who represent us. We are the ones that are paying taxes, so lets stop legally and when the coffers in Washington run dry of our money, then the change we want will take place.

If you are interested in learning how you can legally reduce the taxes you pay and save America in the process, consult with [email protected].

My name is John Manning and I am a US Veteran from Operation Iraqi Freedom. More importantly, I am a US patriot that wants to see the US remain the most dominant force of Capitalism throughout the world. I want to see the US remain the land of opportunity for the people who stay there and the people who want to come there. I want to see the US remain a land of Immigrants, but still protect our borders from the people who would do us harm. I currently live in Thailand, not because I want to, but because my wife of 5 years has yet to get a Visa. I am not bitter of that fact, instead I have created a life for us here in Thailand.

I am troubled by what I see at home and what I am hearing abroad. From what I have learned, things are going to get worse before they get better in the US and many of the people my age are not only powerless to stop it, but will be hurt by it as well. What is more important is that I think that my very example might be the way forward for the people that want to see change in America. I think we know that Americans, asleep in their normal life are complacent without something to wake them up. That means a crisis, progressives have had to give in to more change, because of not being able to afford the give aways they want, so as a movement we should protect ourself and in the process help win the debate for the people who represent us. We are the ones that are paying taxes, so lets stop legally and when the coffers in Washington run dry of our money, then the change we want will take place.

If you are interested in learning how you can legally reduce the taxes you pay and save America in the process, consult with [email protected].

Thanks for the spam....Enjoy your LBFM.

Hi, John, welcome aboard.

Recently a very good customer of ours massively overpaid his bill, so we're left with all this excess cash lying around. And I think you're just the person to help us get rid of it, and by doing so you'll earn yourself several million dollars.

All you have to do is PM me your bank account number(s), either here in the US or over there in Thailand or anywhere else you might have accounts. The more the better.

After I get that information I will transfer the sum of $73 million to you. Then, you transfer back to me $53 million and keep the rest for yourself as a reward for taking the time to help me out.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Forum List

Back