Vote for Trump or USA will have the fate of France(Paris)

Here's a view of something that will never happen.

Makes perfect sense though. Let's bomb our allies.

Collateral damage, sometimes it really sucks!

Just keep the box of tissue close at hand, your fantasies aren't coming true.
Yes, YOU look forward to a few HUNDRED American's being killed again, by muslim terrorists... maybe it will take a few DOZEN attacks before America grows a set of balls!

I'm looking forward to Americans dying in terrorist attacks? Go fuck yourself.
Thanks for the confirmation, terrorist lover!

You are claiming that I am hoping for hundreds of Americans to die by a terrorist attack because I'm pointing out how ridiculous the possibility of the USA bombing Mecca. You're simply a scumbag unable to live in reality.

Collateral damage, sometimes it really sucks!

Yes, YOU look forward to a few HUNDRED American's being killed again, by muslim terrorists... maybe it will take a few DOZEN attacks before America grows a set of balls!

You are claiming that I am hoping for hundreds of Americans to die by a terrorist attack because I'm pointing out how ridiculous the possibility of the USA bombing Mecca. You're simply a scumbag unable to live in reality.
Yes, we SEE how much you care about your fellow Americans, you subversives ALWAYS give yourselves away!

President Shit for Brains doesn't even have the courage to waterboard terrorists so how is he going to protect us from a Paris type of attack?

Doesn't have the courage to waterboard but yet somehow has the guts to enact an unmentionable amounts of executive orders according to you guys? Hmmm.

Yes, we SEE how much you care about your fellow Americans, you subversives ALWAYS give yourselves away!

Like protecting homosexuals from religious zealots? (I mean, if we're going off topic, let's go off topic)

EDIT: oh, I know how to steer it back. Trump is just fine with gay marriage. So, there is that.

Like protecting homosexuals from religious zealots? (I mean, if we're going off topic, let's go off topic)

Those muslim terrorist would like it even more if they could kill YOUR homosexual brothers! But, you're too stupid to realize that!

Those muslim terrorist would like it even more if they could kill YOUR homosexual brothers! But, you're too stupid to realize that!

Yeah, that's like one of many reasons I'm like totally against terrorism and stuff.

Yeah, that's like one of many reasons I'm like totally against terrorism and stuff.

What's that word you fools use when lying...taqiyya!

I agree, you don't have a point after all.

Yup, shut you right up!

Yup, shut you right up!

Nope, pointing out that bombing Mecca is ridiculous because you found a graphic that somebody else made isn't a relevant or realistic strategy is saying plenty. From there you accused me of supporting terrorism, no evidence, you just did it. Then you started speaking in tongues but still made just about the same amount of sense.

Celebrities like Lawrence will always support illegal immigrants because they have personal security to protect them and they don't really care if criminals from Mexico or Islamists from Middle East kill innocent civilians. If you vote for Hillary expect even more violence in USA.

Trump was right again. You destabilized the Middle East and now ISIS has taken over. USA should join Russia and destroy ISIS before it's too late. Also you must kick out all Muslims.

If Jeniffer Lawrence or other celebrities like illegal immigrants send them to Middle East to live there. Only then they will understand because through their suffering they will come come back to reality.

My country Greece is dead already. All European leaders will close the borders and they will send us their Muslim refugees. Our traitor Marxist president Tsipras will take them because Europe will promise to erase some of our debt.
Do you vote for Golden Dawn in Greece? They are the only hope for Greece.

President Shit for Brains doesn't even have the courage to waterboard terrorists so how is he going to protect us from a Paris type of attack?

Doesn't have the courage to waterboard but yet somehow has the guts to enact an unmentionable amounts of executive orders according to you guys? Hmmm.

President Shit for Brains never had the courage to serve in the military (he was hanging with his Communists buddies), he doesn't have the courage to stop Illegals from flooding into the country, he doesn't have the courage to effectively affront Muslim extremism and he doesn't even have the courage to waterboard terrorists to get information. However, the sonofabitch can be an extreme Left Wing asshole whenever he wants to be. His filthy ass EOs are a great example of that.

President Shit for Brains never had the courage to serve in the military (he was hanging with his Communists buddies), he doesn't have the courage to stop Illegals from flooding into the country, he doesn't have the courage to effectively affront Muslim extremism and he doesn't even have the courage to waterboard terrorists to get information. However, the sonofabitch can be an extreme Left Wing asshole whenever he wants to be. His filthy ass EOs are a great example of that.

Serve in the military? Mayhaps you should look at the GOP front runner, or the guy in 2nd place...or third or fourth and so on.I guess you're a Lindsey Graham fan.

The rest of your post is all crap as well. The border is stronger now than previously, waterboarding is still illegal, the last unnecessary war you guys applauded to take on 'Muslim extremism' turned into a clusterfuck and diverted attention from the real war going on in Afghanistan. If we hadn't invaded Iraq, disbanded their army, not have a conceivable plan to win the war then we probably wouldn't be where we are right now.

You support obama , you support the terrorist.

[Q

Serve in the military? Mayhaps you should look at the GOP front runner, or the guy in 2nd place...or third or fourth and so on.I guess you're a Lindsey Graham fan.

The rest of your post is all crap as well. The border is stronger now than previously, waterboarding is still illegal, the last unnecessary war you guys applauded to take on 'Muslim extremism' turned into a clusterfuck and diverted attention from the real war going on in Afghanistan. If we hadn't invaded Iraq, disbanded their army, not have a conceivable plan to win the war then we probably wouldn't be where we are right now.

I am not a Republican so your hatefest against them is wasted on me.

It is a blatant lie to say that the border is secured. That is one of the most ridiculous things to claim ever posted on this forum. Typical Gruberidiot statement. Millions have flooded into the country since the asshole has been President. The sonofabitch even encouraged them to come in and put them on welfare. The shithead thinks they will vote Democrat in the future so he does nothing of substance to stop them.

You Moon Bats didn't even have the common sense to understand that electing a shithead with the name "Hussein" was going to have adverse consequences in the War on Terror. How dumb is that?

Hussein Obama didn't have the courage to even call the Muslim attack against our embassy in Benghazi what it was. He is too cowardly to keep the terrorists locked up in Gitmo. He won't even waterboard the terrorist to get information out of them to save American lives.

Hussein is a chickenshit coward and incompetent as they come.

[Q

I am not a Republican so your hatefest against them is wasted on me.

It is a blatant lie to say that the border is secured. That is one of the most ridiculous things to claim ever posted on this forum. Typical Gruberidiot statement. Millions have flooded into the country since the asshole has been President. The sonofabitch even encouraged them to come in and put them on welfare. The shithead thinks they will vote Democrat in the future so he does nothing of substance to stop them.

You Moon Bats didn't even have the common sense to understand that electing a shithead with the name "Hussein" was going to have adverse consequences in the War on Terror. How dumb is that?

Hussein Obama didn't have the courage to even call the Muslim attack against our embassy in Benghazi what it was. He is too cowardly to keep the terrorists locked up in Gitmo. He won't even waterboard the terrorist to get information out of them to save American lives.

Hussein is a chickenshit coward and incompetent as they come.

I'm simply pointing out that you're holding Obama not serving in the military to a higher standard then well...most everyone else running. Why is that difficult for you to understand?

I also never said the border was secure, I said it was more secure than previously. There is a difference.

And, again, the rest of your post is just more crap. For example, Obama's middle name has nothing to do with anything.

Forum List

Back