Vote for Trump or USA will have the fate of France(Paris)

Oct 25, 2015
Celebrities like Lawrence will always support illegal immigrants because they have personal security to protect them and they don't really care if criminals from Mexico or Islamists from Middle East kill innocent civilians. If you vote for Hillary expect even more violence in USA.

Trump was right again. You destabilized the Middle East and now ISIS has taken over. USA should join Russia and destroy ISIS before it's too late. Also you must kick out all Muslims.

If Jeniffer Lawrence or other celebrities like illegal immigrants send them to Middle East to live there. Only then they will understand because through their suffering they will come come back to reality.

My country Greece is dead already. All European leaders will close the borders and they will send us their Muslim refugees. Our traitor Marxist president Tsipras will take them because Europe will promise to erase some of our debt.

Was it muslims? I turned on the news late because I was rushing to get a paper turned in, but I have not heard them attribute this to any one specific group
Dont get me wrong, I suspect such things, but I dont know for sure yet.

Was it muslims? I turned on the news late because I was rushing to get a paper turned in, but I have not heard them attribute this to any one specific group
Dont get me wrong, I suspect such things, but I dont know for sure yet.
It was called colonialism when France was in Muslim nations killing folks to keep their land...

Celebrities like Lawrence will always support illegal immigrants because they have personal security to protect them and they don't really care if criminals from Mexico or Islamists from Middle East kill innocent civilians. If you vote for Hillary expect even more violence in USA.

Trump was right again. You destabilized the Middle East and now ISIS has taken over. USA should join Russia and destroy ISIS before it's too late. Also you must kick out all Muslims.

If Jeniffer Lawrence or other celebrities like illegal immigrants send them to Middle East to live there. Only then they will understand because through their suffering they will come come back to reality.

My country Greece is dead already. All European leaders will close the borders and they will send us their Muslim refugees. Our traitor Marxist president Tsipras will take them because Europe will promise to erase some of our debt.
European governments first instinct, surrender

What NEEDS to be done...and continued until there are NO MORE Islamic Holy Sites...and further, if needed!

17279e_4317129.jpg

Please don't be a retard.

Thanks.

This fails as an adverse consequences fallacy.

One of the most moronic threads ever. To use these deaths as political vomit on a message board?

IGNORE>

What NEEDS to be done...and continued until there are NO MORE Islamic Holy Sites...and further, if needed!

17279e_4317129.jpg

Here's a view of something that will never happen.

Makes perfect sense though. Let's bomb our allies.

17279e_4317129.jpg

Collateral damage, sometimes it really sucks!

Just keep the box of tissue close at hand, your fantasies aren't coming true.
Yes, YOU look forward to a few HUNDRED American's being killed again, by muslim terrorists... maybe it will take a few DOZEN attacks before America grows a set of balls!

17279e_4317129.jpg

Yes, YOU look forward to a few HUNDRED American's being killed again, by muslim terrorists... maybe it will take a few DOZEN attacks before America grows a set of balls!

I'm looking forward to Americans dying in terrorist attacks? Go fuck yourself.

17279e_4317129.jpg

I'm looking forward to Americans dying in terrorist attacks? Go fuck yourself.
Thanks for the confirmation, terrorist lover!

President Shit for Brains doesn't even have the courage to waterboard terrorists so how is he going to protect us from a Paris type of attack?

Forum List

Back