Vote for Trump or USA will have the fate of France(Paris)

President Shit for Brains never had the courage to serve in the military (he was hanging with his Communists buddies), he doesn't have the courage to stop Illegals from flooding into the country, he doesn't have the courage to effectively affront Muslim extremism and he doesn't even have the courage to waterboard terrorists to get information. However, the sonofabitch can be an extreme Left Wing asshole whenever he wants to be. His filthy ass EOs are a great example of that.

This is a dumb ass post, Bush was able to avoid the war because of his daddy and was driving around drunk in his car like a spoiled rich kid.

I do feel that Trump would stop the Muslims from coming in right now and respect the fears and feeling that flood back from 9/11

President Shit for Brains never had the courage to serve in the military (he was hanging with his Communists buddies), he doesn't have the courage to stop Illegals from flooding into the country, he doesn't have the courage to effectively affront Muslim extremism and he doesn't even have the courage to waterboard terrorists to get information. However, the sonofabitch can be an extreme Left Wing asshole whenever he wants to be. His filthy ass EOs are a great example of that.

This is a dumb ass post, Bush was able to avoid the war because of his daddy and was driving around drunk in his car like a spoiled rich kid.

I do feel that Trump would stop the Muslims from coming in right now and respect the fears and feeling that flood back from 9/11

gawdalmighty...bush...again..:rolleyes:
you guys are funny!

you guys are funny!

You sure want to forget that Bush was President don't you? :wtf:
Sorry Bush opened a can of shit when he was president.

Obama is opening a can of shit now by allowing the Muslims in .
Bush lovers need to take responsibility that he has a part in this, Bush Jr. does, he cries about it.

images

you guys are funny!

Obama is opening a can of shit now by allowing the Muslims in right now.
Bush lovers need to take responsibility that he has a part in this, Bush Jr. does.

images
fuck bush, you leftist terrorist sympathizer.
Who is the president now?

"Fuck Bush"
This type of comment will help the ones who feel that there was no responsibility taken by the Bush family and supporters.
With that said Fuck Obama for allowing these Muslims in.
BTW my avatar screams that I am a leftist terrorist ... another blame game of dysfunction on your part..

"Fuck Bush"
This type of comment will help the ones who feel that there was no responsibility taken by the Bush family and supporters.
BTW my avatar screams that I am a leftist terrorist ... another blame game of dysfunction on your part..
every time something bad happens you leftists always go straight to the "yeah but bush...."

[Q

Serve in the military? Mayhaps you should look at the GOP front runner, or the guy in 2nd place...or third or fourth and so on.I guess you're a Lindsey Graham fan.

The rest of your post is all crap as well. The border is stronger now than previously, waterboarding is still illegal, the last unnecessary war you guys applauded to take on 'Muslim extremism' turned into a clusterfuck and diverted attention from the real war going on in Afghanistan. If we hadn't invaded Iraq, disbanded their army, not have a conceivable plan to win the war then we probably wouldn't be where we are right now.

I am not a Republican so your hatefest against them is wasted on me.

It is a blatant lie to say that the border is secured. That is one of the most ridiculous things to claim ever posted on this forum. Typical Gruberidiot statement. Millions have flooded into the country since the asshole has been President. The sonofabitch even encouraged them to come in and put them on welfare. The shithead thinks they will vote Democrat in the future so he does nothing of substance to stop them.

You Moon Bats didn't even have the common sense to understand that electing a shithead with the name "Hussein" was going to have adverse consequences in the War on Terror. How dumb is that?

Hussein Obama didn't have the courage to even call the Muslim attack against our embassy in Benghazi what it was. He is too cowardly to keep the terrorists locked up in Gitmo. He won't even waterboard the terrorist to get information out of them to save American lives.

Hussein is a chickenshit coward and incompetent as they come.

I'm simply pointing out that you're holding Obama not serving in the military to a higher standard then well...most everyone else running. Why is that difficult for you to understand?

I also never said the border was secure, I said it was more secure than previously. There is a difference.

And, again, the rest of your post is just more crap. For example, Obama's middle name has nothing to do with anything.

Trying to defend the most incompetent President this country ever had is crap. You should be ashamed of yourself. What the hell were you thinking when you voted for a shithead with the name of Hussein and who had attended a Muslim school to be President of the US after 911? How could you be that stupid? Were you high on pot?

Everybody that I have ever voted for President has served in the military but you Moon Bats voted for a blatant draft dodger in Clinton and voted for Obama without any courage so you don't have much to talk about. Looks like you clowns are going to use Hillary Clinton's claim she thought about joining the Marines as justification to vote for her. Or maybe her war record of valor in Bosnia?

Obama does not even have the courage to call Muslim extremism what it is. There is no way he has the courage or the inclination to protect this country. He is worthless. I know it and you know it.

If America is protected against an attack it will not be because of the leadership of that sorry asshole. It will be because of the dedication of the rank and file of American law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

you guys are funny!

Bush lovers need to take responsibility that he has a part in this, Bush Jr. does, he cries about it.

images

Typical Moon Bat bullshit in trying to blame Obama's failures on Bush. That shit gets old after seven years of Obama's incompetency, don't you think?

When the hell are you assholes going to take responsibility for electing the worst President this country ever had and stop blaming his failures on somebody else?

Hussein Obama doesn't even have the courage to call Muslim terrorism the correct name. What were you morons thinking of when you voted for him?

"Fuck Bush"
every time something bad happens you leftists always go straight to the "yeah but bush...."

Perhaps because we see you avoiding one main character of why we are in the mess today. It took 8 years for many to even say that the war was based on mistakes.
Now the responsibility lies on the one in charge today.

"Fuck Bush"

Perhaps because we see you avoiding one main character of why we are in the mess today. It took 8 years for many to even say that the war was based on mistakes.
Now the responsibility lies on the one in charge today.
yeah..that's all just fascinating!...irrelevant, off topic a distraction and a deflection...but standard.

you guys are funny!

images

Typical Moon Bat bullshit in trying to blame Obama's failures on Bush. That shit gets old after seven years of Obama's incompetency, don't you think?

When the hell are you assholes going to take responsibility for electing the worst President this country ever had and stop blaming his failures on somebody else?

Hussein Obama doesn't even have the courage to call Muslim terrorism the correct name. What were you morons thinking of when you voted for him?

:lol:
Its because of people like you who want to deny that Cheney / Bush have nothing to do with the birth of terrorists under his watch.
Even Bush admits it, dumb ass Cheney never will.

I bet you are supporting Jeb., ...Haaaa typical

yeah..that's all just fascinating!...irrelevant, off topic a distraction and a deflection...but standard.

I was responding to the comment below which most threads turn into an blame came excluding some who are also responsible.

you guys are funny!

images

Its because of people like you who want to deny that Cheney / Bush have nothing to do with the birth of terrorists under his watch.

we don't care about who did what 10 years ago. We're talking about current events...you leftists always deflect to blame bush...no mater WHAT the situation is.

trump is going to be your next president, leftist. Get used to it.

[Q

we don't care about who did what 10 years ago. We're talking about current events...you leftists always deflect to blame bush...no mater WHAT the situation is.

If the Moon Bats can't blame Obama's failures on Bush or somebody else then they have to take responsibility themselves and they are not going to do that. They are too chickenshit to admit that they made a big mistake.

Hussein Obama has been the worst President this country ever had. These Moon Bats are still hanging on to "Hope and Change" that has devastated this country. ISIS is Obama's baby.

The pathetic thing is that these dumbasses are going to make the same mistake again in 2016. Those idiots never learn, do they?

[Q

If the Moon Bats can't blame Obama's failures on Bush or somebody else then they have to take responsibility themselves and they are not going to do that. They are too chickenshit to admit that they made a big mistake.

Hussein Obama has been the worst President this country ever had. These Moon Bats are still hanging on to "Hope and Change" that has devastated this country. ISIS is Obama's baby.

The pathetic thing is that these dumbasses are going to make the same mistake again in 2016. Those idiots never learn, do they?

I think there will be some REAL "change" coming in 2016...american patriots are waking up.
The left better brace themselves.

[

I know you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information but Muslim terrorism in the US started with the 1993 Attack on the World Trade Center when that scumbag Clinton was President. He responded to it by saying that it was a matter for the NY Police to handle. Even after knowing that Bin Laden was involved the scumbag didn't even have the courage to take out Bin Laden when he had the chance and because of that 911 was funded ,planned and trained for while scumbag was President so don't blame Muslim terrorism on somebody else.

Stop being a coward and take responsibility for electing an asshole that can't even call Muslim Terrorism by the correct name. Your Boy is incompetent and weak. We are at risk now because he won't show the leadership necessary to stand up to Muslim extremism. In fact he is doing the opposite by bringing in tens of thousands of Muslims into this country. How stupid is that? What the hell were you thinking when you voted for the sonofabitch? Are you stupid or simply naive?

you guys are funny!

images

And one of these days conservatives will stop blaming FDR for creating the Great Depression, locking up Japanese-Americans and bombing Pearl Harbor.

[

I think there will be some REAL "change" coming in 2016...american patriots are waking up.
The left better brace themselves.

You would think that the ass kicking the Democrats got in 2014 and the Conservative wave with the elections of a couple of weeks ago the Moon Bats would do better than have a corrupt lying incompetent bitch under investigation by the FBI and a silly ass Communist as their candidates, wouldn't you?

The idiots have no idea what is coming in 2016. They think everybody except a small "Right Wing Conspiracy" loves Hillary and thinks she is honest, trustworthy and a great leader.

[

And one of these days conservatives will stop blaming FDR for creating the Great Depression, locking up Japanese-Americans and bombing Pearl Harbor.

He didn't create the Great Depression but his Liberal big government policies sure as hell made it a lot worse. This comes from Liberal UCLA economists.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/FDR-s-Policies-Prolonged-Depression-5409

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Two UCLA economists say they have figured out why the Great Depression dragged on for almost 15 years, and they blame a suspect previously thought to be beyond reproach: President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

After scrutinizing Roosevelt's record for four years, Harold L. Cole and Lee E. Ohanian conclude in a new study that New Deal policies signed into law 71 years ago thwarted economic recovery for seven long years.

"Why the Great Depression lasted so long has always been a great mystery, and because we never really knew the reason, we have always worried whether we would have another 10- to 15-year economic slump," said Ohanian, vice chair of UCLA's Department of Economics. "We found that a relapse isn't likely unless lawmakers gum up a recovery with ill-conceived stimulus policies."

"President Roosevelt believed that excessive competition was responsible for the Depression by reducing prices and wages, and by extension reducing employment and demand for goods and services," said Cole, also a UCLA professor of economics. "So he came up with a recovery package that would be unimaginable today, allowing businesses in every industry to collude without the threat of antitrust prosecution and workers to demand salaries about 25 percent above where they ought to have been, given market forces. The economy was poised for a beautiful recovery, but that recovery was stalled by these misguided policies."

Forum List

Back