*Volunteers To Protect Texas Border*

I thought you said you were a foreign blackish mutt like the Kenyan King?
I was conceived in Jamaica but my mother was here on green card when I was born at Baptist Hospital down in Miami. That makes me a full blown, natural citizen and it makes my daughter a natural citizen even though she was born in Jamaica and her mother isn't an American citizen or even green card holder. That's how thoroughly you've fucked yourselves. Immigrants can come here and have kids and those kids can travel back to their parents countries and make American babies there. :funnyface:

I was conceived in Jamaica but my mother was here on green card when I was born at Baptist Hospital down in Miami. That makes me a full blown, natural citizen and it makes my daughter a natural citizen even though she was born in Jamaica and her mother isn't an American citizen or even green card holder. That's how thoroughly you've fucked yourselves. Immigrants can come here and have kids and those kids can travel back to their parents countries and make American babies there. :funnyface:
Oh got it…and believe me, I’m fully aware of how bad we’ve fucked ourselves. White Americans are the most gracious, most giving, most caring, ignorant, pussified dumbfucks on the planet.
Our great framers knew all along what a dark America would morph into, they fucking warned us and we didn’t have the balls to adhere to their guidelines.
IMG_0450.png

Sorry bout that,

1. Ive decided America is on its last leg, don't even think Trump can fix it.
2. Our children will have nothing, and their children will have less than nothing.
3. It will be a melting pot in America, and every body will be melted out like little tin soldiers, with cookie cutter lives, with cookie cutter futures.
4. A holy hell.
5. You voted for it.
6. Make it so, I'm ready to shag ass out of here, already bought my place in a foreign land.
7. Just waiting for the bombs to drop, maybe they will be nukes.
8. Hope so.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Oh got it…and believe me, I’m fully aware of how bad we’ve fucked ourselves. White Americans are the most gracious, most giving, most caring, ignorant, pussified dumbfucks on the planet.
Our great framers knew all along what a dark America would morph into, they fucking warned us and we didn’t have the balls to adhere to their guidelines.
View attachment 893825
No, you're just giant pussies. That piece of brittle ass parchment isn't a force field. You're going to have to nut up or shut up.

And you send us a postcard from whichever shitty little country you flee to

gigi just recently moved again all while the wife is working to provide. Notice. He never moves down closer to his BRO in the Lou’ but moves farther & farther out west to the safe whiter suburbs of STL.

Yet he barks how he “shops” downtown? Bet he can’t find Delmar blvd on a map now as he watches the View while she empties da’ bedpans. Desperately saving up for the mans next big move….the final final lol!

First of all, I dislike the snarky and insulting remarks like the one you just responded to.

Secondly, even though I live far away from Texas in Virginia,, I can only imagine how Americans close to the "border" must feel with such a huge influx of impoverished refugees.

I don't doubt that the vast majority of the refugees are good and decent people escaping a hellish existence and / or simply wanting to work toward a better life.

However, it only takes a few murderous miscreants to torment Americans adversely affected by an unchecked mass of immigrants / refugees.

Additionally, the Biden administration has been AWOL when it comes to protecting people near the border so I can understand why so many would band together to more effectively protect their livestock, families and homes.

Thanks,

1% criminals embedded in the ten million swarm is 100K more killers, rapists and robbers added into American Crime.
If is 10% that is 1 million criminals already added over three dreadful years of the Obiden 2.0

Stupid black backed tree ape. They gotta live somewhere. Takes money, utilities, food, transportation, insurance, schools, courts, cops….all of it. There are millions of Americans homeless now. Are you capable of basic analysis? Apperantly not.
Everyone's got to live somewhere but we get to live here in your country because you frail whites are nothing but cuckolded pushovers, so you're getting pushed over. :dunno:

1% criminals embedded in the ten million swarm is 100K more killers, rapists and robbers added into American Crime.
If is 10% that is 1 million criminals already added over three dreadful years of the Obiden 2.0
Sorry bout that,

1. Job security for the police and courts, not to mention jails, and all those industries that support jails.
2. I can only imagine whats coming to America, maybe jail will be the safest place, and people will just turn themselves in.
3. Or beg to be let in in order to survive.
4. When concrete protects from radiation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You could make an argument and tell us how you dark foreigners have advanced, improved and enhanced America…Hmmm…I wonder why you don’t?
I could but what use would it do? My wife is a director of nursing, my cousin a pediatric surgeon, they save lives but you Bingos don't actually care about that so I'll make fun of what you do care about. Your loss of political and social power. If you were the advanced people you imagine yourselves to be you wouldn't be getting shoved around and replaced. The proof is in the pudding, boys.

I could but what use would it do? My wife is a director of nursing, my cousin a pediatric surgeon, they save lives but you Bingos don't actually care about that so I'll make fun of what you do care about. Your loss of political and social power. If you were the advanced people you imagine yourselves to be you wouldn't be getting shoved around and replaced. The proof is in the pudding, boys.
We don’t care about your fabricated one-off bullshit stories ….tell us how we have benefitted by not sending all blacks home to Africa and by allowing 50 million Mexicans in?
Tell us how an all white America isn’t a better America…show us some data.
IMG_1154.jpeg

We don’t care about your fabricated one-off bullshit stories ….tell us how we have benefitted by not sending all blacks home to Africa and by allowing 50 million Mexicans in?
Tell us how an all white America isn’t a better America…show us some data.
View attachment 893860
Why don't you tell me how you're going to stop us from replacing, fail white? :funnyface:

Forum List

Back