*Volunteers To Protect Texas Border*

If I lived there, or I was retired, I would volunteer.
I live here, but in north central Tejas. About the same distance as Sturgis to KC. Besides that, I don't feel like protecting the border right now. That's what the peoples convoy is for. Park those trucks as close to the border as they can get them, light them all on fire, and no migrants will cross that line.

Lolol.. there are only two kinds of US citizenship.. Natural born and naturalized. You're being stupid as a brick.
John Bingham, framer of 14th Amend. – “I do not stand here to cavil with men who are not read in the horn-books of the law; but I assert that every man born within the limits of the Republic, or under its flag at sea, of parents who were not the subjects of any other sovereignty, are, in the very words of the Constitution, natural born citizens.”

Rep Bingham quote is from Cong. Globe, 37th, 2nd Sess., 407 (1862)

Enter in 407, click Turn to image, and look at the end of the first and beginning of the second column:
A Century of Lawmaking for a New Nation: U.S. Congressional Documents and Debates, 1774 - 1875

Said all of the Jan 6 MAGA traitors currently rotting in jail.

They said that on Jan 5. LOL.

Yes! You kooks put a dude wearing a Viking hat in jail along with a bunch of selfie takers.
You saved America!

You spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about me. While I guess I should be honored to have such an impact on your life that you are always thinking about me, it is still a little creepy.
Like Mac1958 you kind of serve as one of those confused wackos who pretend to play the middle but really don’t play the middle at all…You make for a fun conversation piece…sorry if that offends you.
dblack and pknopp are fun and entertaining for the same reason.
All hardcore lefties with just enough sense to know you should be embarrassed by your ideals and positions.

"there" is your country, and you claim we are being invaded and when given the opportunity to go stop it, you use the excuse you have to go to work! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I'm just saying, that if I lived there, or had the time to devote to it, I would volunteer. I'm guessing there will be plenty of volunteers locally anyway.

Forum List

Back