*Volunteers To Protect Texas Border*

gigi just recently moved again all while the wife is working to provide. Notice. He never moves down closer to his BRO in the Lou’ but moves farther & farther out west to the safe whiter suburbs of STL.

actually I live east of STL you dumb fuck. If you are going to try and insult me, at least get your facts correct.

Oh, and we actually moved closer, shorter drive for both the wife and I.

And you send us a postcard from whichever shitty little country you flee to

I do not know your address, but I will post some pics for you when we get back from our trip there next month.

Sorry bout that,

1. So we the people are volunteering to fight for our Country.
2. Its just the beginning.
3. Here we come.
4. Biden will regret being so, stupid.
5. We will get out of our sofas, to protect whats ours.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
This government put people in jail for protesting at the Capitol Bldg. on J6. Some are still incarcerated, and they really didn't hurt anyone. They had no idea that Pelosi had arranged a trap for Republicans, just like she tore up one of President's Trump's State of the Union speeches given to the Congress as a tradition. IOW, Pelosi destroyed a government document that was the property of the Congress, and she didn't ask for Congress approval before she did her filthy, dirty, and very puerile deed to tearing up the President's speech LITERALLY BEHIND HIS BACK and in full view of the American people who were trying to listen to what President Trump had to say. I'd like to see Nancy Pelosi experience the several years in jail she politically masterminded everyday citizens to spend years in jail, and to take her salary and divide it up among the people she tricked like the devil that lives inside her miserable brain for power to destroy everything good about America and America's Congress, as likely, some of whom may have invited people from the states they represented to come to the capitol for the protest. Betraying the American people from the Chair of the House should be leveled by punishment if done for politicization of the nation to the Marxist state that is being pushed by the Deep State so they can have someone executed who crosses them by belonging to the opposition party or even an Independent citizen voter. :cranky:

1% criminals embedded in the ten million swarm is 100K more killers, rapists and robbers added into American Crime.
If is 10% that is 1 million criminals already added over three dreadful years of the Obiden 2.0

I'm certainly not condemning anyone attempting to protect their family and livelihood and agree that the Biden administration has been incompetent to a criminal degree.

If the US Government were to close the borders completely then there's 0% chance of criminal immigrants entering the country but we both know that's not realistic.

Ideally, there should be a system by which the US is more selective in adding to an already growing population but, for the time being, we're stuck with a broken system and too few ethical politicians willing to fix it.

Thanks,

I'm certainly not condemning anyone attempting to protect their family and livelihood and agree that the Biden administration has been incompetent to a criminal degree.

If the US Government were to close the borders completely then there's 0% chance of criminal immigrants entering the country but we both know that's not realistic.

Ideally, there should be a system by which the US is more selective in adding to an already growing population but, for the time being, we're stuck with a broken system and too few ethical politicians willing to fix it.

Thanks,
ovq9k8et10fc1.jpeg

Trump happily employs undocumented workers.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ive decided America is on its last leg, don't even think Trump can fix it.
2. Our children will have nothing, and their children will have less than nothing.
3. It will be a melting pot in America, and every body will be melted out like little tin soldiers, with cookie cutter lives, with cookie cutter futures.
4. A holy hell.
5. You voted for it.
6. Make it so, I'm ready to shag ass out of here, already bought my place in a foreign land.
7. Just waiting for the bombs to drop, maybe they will be nukes.
8. Hope so.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sounds like you sure set your kids up for success. :thup:

No one is doing anything to you, dupe.
whats that you were saying,,

Sorry bout that,

1. Job security for the police and courts, not to mention jails, and all those industries that support jails.
2. I can only imagine whats coming to America, maybe jail will be the safest place, and people will just turn themselves in.
3. Or beg to be let in in order to survive.
4. When concrete protects from radiation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I can only imagine whats coming to America
Indeed.
Your bigotry and insecurity has you imagining the worst.

whats that you were saying,,

Well that’s what the fever swamps are saying anyway.

Forum List

Back