Volcano erupts, Heightened Quake alert for S. Cal. ....

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Late Friday the Colimo Volcano erupted forcing an evacuation of 2 villages in the foothills of Volan de Fuego. Today there was a heightened earthquake alert announced for Southern California that is projected to continue until next Tuesday. Add to this that there is a very powerful hurricane that could possibly hit the eastern United States next week. This is quite a series of events that are unfolding here. Definitely something to pay attention to.

Violent eruption of Mexico’s ‘Volcano of Fire’ forces evacuations (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Streams of lava and large plumes of ash emitted in a dramatic volcanic eruption has forced residents in the state of Colima, Mexico to leave their homes.
TrendsViral
One of the most active volcanoes in North America, the Colima volcano has been erupting slowly since early September.

More than 300 people were ordered on Friday to evacuate from two villages in the foothills of Volcan de Fuego, the 3,839-meter mountain which towers over the states of Jalisco and Colima.

Today this news:

Heightened Earthquake Alert Issued For Southern California After Series Of Tremors

SANTA ANA, Calif. – Southern California residents should remain on heightened alert until Tuesday for the increased possibility of a major earthquake, officials said.The warning by the Governor's Office of Emergency Services follows a series of small temblors deep under the Salton Sea, which is located on the 800-mile-long San Andreas fault, the Orange County Register reported Saturday.

Such warnings are typically issued once or twice a year, said Kelly Huston, the deputy director of crisis communications for the Governor's Office of Emergency Services.

The latest alert was issued after 142 temblors hit starting Monday near Bombay Beach at the southern end of the fault. Those quakes ranged from a magnitude of 1.4 to 4.3, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

Scientists estimate the probability of a quake with a magnitude of 7.0 or higher on the southern San Andreas fault being triggered is as high as 1 in 100 and as low as 1 in 3,000. The average chance for such an earthquake striking on any given week is 1 in 6,000. That heightened probability will last through Tuesday.

Then there is this news report from yesterday:

Hurricane Matthew most powerful in nearly a decade

HOUSTON - Hurricane Matthew is a monster. It also seems to have a mind of its own. It strengthened way beyond any of the official forecasts from the National Hurricane Center and the world's cumulative centuries of meteorological experience. Forecasts were for a Cat 2, maybe a Cat 3 ... slowly developing thru early next week. Instead it jumped 4 categories to the strongest Cat 5, overnight! When everyone -- and I mean everyone -- gets the intensity so categorically wrong, it raises an eyebrow and reminds us that while we think we're in control, we're not.

_________

What a reminder! While we think we're in control, we're not!

Last edited:
Earthquakes cannot be predicted accurately.
That is what I understand, B. Kidd. They are not able to predict them so with that, do you think they heightened the earthquake alert for Southern California because of the volcanic eruption in Mexico? Could a volcanic eruption create instability in S. California? I have no idea. What do you think?

About the Hurricane that weather reporters are predicting will probably go out to sea. This storm reminds me of Super Storm Sandy. Let me tell you why. Before Super Storm Sandy happened, there was a former States Dept. Spokesman (a Democrat) who said, Israel's problems are not our problems. When I heard that I knew, this guy has just invited the judgment of God upon us. He had a house in New Jersey. I say "had" because after Super Storm Sandy, it's doubtful he was left with much of anything.

Now once again, we've got the weather people suggesting that this storm will lose strength and go out to sea. I don't think so. Considering our latest actions towards Israel it could well be that this Hurricane will hit the east coast (same area - Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, etc) as there is already heavy rain there and the ground is becoming saturated. Where would the water go? Surely the storm surge would create another Super Sandy-like outcome.

There is a book by John McTernan called As America has done to Israel. I had the book but I may have loaned it out. Anyway, McTernan makes a direct link between bad political moves (against Israel) and natural disasters hitting America within days of those wrong moves.The list is extensive including the 1938 Hurricane which made a direct hit on Nazi Headquarters which were established in Long Island, NY at the time.

Considering what just happened in Jerusalem the latter part of September, I believe we can expect to see natural disasters on the level of Super Storm Sandy and worse hit here. I pray for the people who are grieving over the sins of this nation - that God will cause these disasters to not touch their dwelling places - but truly the judgment of God comes in forms that many cannot see - because the wicked do not have eyes to see.

For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
Obadiah 1:15

The link below tells the story of how God sent a Hurricane hitting Nazi Headquarters in Long Island, N.Y. in 1938 - this was the judgment of God on America for harboring Nazi headquarters who plotted with Hitler against the Jewish people!
The Great Hurricane of 1938

In our neck of the woods it turdnadoes..
Interesting you should say that. The other day I was reading Dumitru Duduman's writings concerning wind, storms, tornadoes and disasters that would come to America. It was a dream the Lord gave him many years ago.

Seven Moons

Forum List

Back