White Guilt: An Interesting Perspective

'White Guilt' was the main driving force behind Obie getting elected. There are alot of white muppets out there who are easy prey to indoctrination.

This goes quite a way to understanding the complex situation we see today:

It isn't complex, it's simple. She nailed it in the first minute. People seek power through victimhood.

Amazingly, there's nobody more vicious, more vindictive, and more of a bully than victims. Horrible crimes against humanity have been accomplished by those donning the victim's cloak. Communist revolutions that have murdered millions claimed they were fighting for the working man against his capitalist oppressors. Nazis claimed to be the underdogs in a desperate fight against an international Jewish conspiracy. And Leftists today use the exalted victims status to deprive the supposed oppressors of wealth, property, and liberty.

The louder someone touts the Victim Trumpet, the more terrified we should be of them.

'White Guilt' was the main driving force behind Obie getting elected. There are alot of white muppets out there who are easy prey to indoctrination.
I guess only 43% of whites every felt guilty then?

The only white folk I have EVER heard blathering on about "white guilt" and obsessing about it, are the ones who cannot face historical fact and reality without becoming very defensive. I've always found that odd.

Last edited:

The only white folk I have EVER heard blathering on about "white guilt" and obsessing about it, are the ones who cannot face historical fact and reality without becoming very defensive. I've always found that odd

What historical fact and reality is that?

The only white folk I have EVER heard blathering on about "white guilt" and obsessing about it, are the ones who cannot face historical fact and reality without becoming very defensive. I've always found that odd
Its sorta weird that understanding the effects of history is seen as guilt. The logic of some white people is a very curious thing to me.

What historical fact and reality is that?

See?

Academia, the media, and Hollywood has indoctrinated alot of them!
That was once true but with the advent of the internet there is no reason for whites to not know true history. The silliness with white Egyptians and the claims of discovering america have been exposed.

That was once true but with the advent of the internet there is no reason for whites to not know true history. The silliness with white Egyptians and the claims of discovering america have been exposed.

Until now, the thread was somewhat logical.......until........BOINK!-ZOOM!, you F'ed it up.

Its sorta weird that understanding the effects of history is seen as guilt. The logic of some white people is a very curious thing to me.

An awful lot of it has nothing to do with logic, it in fact flies in the very face of logic, but every power structure engages in propaganda, societal glorification, and societal creation mythology. It’s part of our socialization and the k-12 indoctrination of future “citizens” who the system needs to be quiescent and unquestioning. The founding was based upon the eradication of the indigenous population and enslavement of Africans. The fact is that in our version of “capitalism”, capital never wants to incur the costs of labor or resources if/when at all possible.

Tough to reconcile that, even to a child, with christianity, Jesus, liberty, equality, or anything related to a meritocracy. And when some become aware they must attempt to erase or minimize the realties, because if the system could do this to “them”, it could someday do it to “us”, and that’s simply too much for some to come to grips with.

But more that anything, the phrase “white guilt” was devised by those intent upon inhibiting any type of “race mixing”; once again, all in the pursuit of dividing and conquering the unsubstantial people to the benefit of the aristocracy.

Until now, the thread was somewhat logical.......until........BOINK!-ZOOM!, you F'ed it up.
The thread being logical stopped when you claimed 43% of whites were feeling guilty.

She's exactly right. As someone who has lived his entire life in Southern/Central New England; one of the most Progressive and Liberal areas of the country.

I can't count high enough to document the number of White-Guilt Social Warriors I've had the displeasure of meeting and knowing over the years. They wear it as a badge of honor.

They weren't "fortunate" enough to be born black, poor, or homeless. They aren't illiterate, malnourished, or drug addicts. They've never been raped, abused or murdered. Even the women among them haven't really been "disadvantaged" by the expectation of actually acting like women.

Therefore they have to find a way to feel disadvantaged; and the only way to do that us,to go back and self-flagellate due to the actions,of their ancestors based on their skin color.

;)

Race-Guilt.jpg

Forum List

Back