Are These Girls Fat?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
If so, why do the Democrats say I can't call them fat girls?

Explain the logic.

funny-fat-women-girls-people-obese-images-pics-photos-world-1.jpg

fat-girl-loves-cookies.jpg

Yes they are over weight/fat.

Its weird how you rightwingers with your low self esteem feel the need to call them anything other than their name.

I don't know their names, ergo, they are fat girls.

Me? Low esteem? Dat's funny.

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

Incidentally, why are the white girls twice as fat as the black girls in this photo??? They are trying to fool people that it's the bikini but the reality is, the black girls are actually just cute bigger girls while the white girls are morbidly obese.

Must be a hidden agenda there.

Its weird how you rightwingers with your low self esteem feel the need to call them anything other than their name.

Says the guy with low self esteem that feels the need to call someone he doesnt even know fat. :laugh:

you called them fat too you hopeless dumbass, and you can't grasp the point that it is the democrats who don't want you saying it

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

Incidentally, why are the white girls twice as fat as the black girls in this photo??? They are trying to fool people that it's the bikini but the reality is, the black girls are actually just cute bigger girls while the white girls are morbidly obese.

Its the genes. White girls have to be slim to be pretty. They also age at a faster rate. Even when Black women are overweight they still have a figure

Says the guy with low self esteem that feels the need to call someone he doesnt even know fat. :laugh:

you called them fat too you hopeless dumbass, and you can't grasp the point that it is the democrats who don't want you saying it
No i didnt call them fat. i agreed with the OPs description dummy. Learn to read so you dont embarrass yourself.

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

Its the genes. White girls have to be slim to be pretty. They also age at a faster rate. Even when Black women are overweight they still have a figure
nope. The white girls in this photo are just fatter. a lot fatter. like twice.

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

nope. The white girls in this photo are just fatter. a lot fatter. like twice.
Nope. Its just white genetics. You guys are built like your neanderthal ancestors.

--------------------------------------------- its simply reality , I wouldn't call them fat to their face because I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings and their YUGE FATNESS is really none of my business but heck yeah , those girls are fatter than heck Ace !!

--------------------------------------------- its simply reality , I wouldn't call them fat to their face because I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings and their YUGE FATNESS is really none of my business but heck yeah , those girls are fatter than heck Ace !!
We live in a society where it's ok to call someone fat to their face but we aren't allowed to describe someone in a photo as fat.

I agree. My point is why make a thread pointing out the obvious unless you have low self esteem? Thats like Psych 101

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

It figures.

No i didnt call them fat. i agreed with the OPs description dummy. Learn to read so you dont embarrass yourself.

post number 2 you lying dumbfugger, you said "Yes they are over weight/fat"

agreeing is the same as calling them fat you low IQ baboon

I agree. My point is why make a thread pointing out the obvious unless you have low self esteem? Thats like Psych 101

obvious as in you have low IQ, yes I don't think we need a whole thread on that

post number 2 you lying dumbfugger, you said "Yes they are over weight/fat"

agreeing is the same as calling them fat you low IQ baboon
No dummy. You should learn your language better. Agreeing has nothing to do with calling someone a name. Typical low intellect cave gibbon.

Forum List

Back