Vivek Ramaswamy: I'm just starting to learn about him.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I like what I see so far.

First of all CNN's description of this video is a lie. Kaitlin Collins did not "press" Ramaswamy about the definion of "woke," she just asked him for it, and he gave a very straightforward answer.

Her first questions were about (surprise, surprise) Donald Trump, and he stated that the prosecution is completely unfair and that he will pardon Trump if elected.

Asked if he is conservative, he gives a "yes, but . . . " answer and then argues the basic position of a populist, which he predicts will appeal to about 80% of Americans.

He made millions by running an investment firm that specifically and openly avoided taking wokeness into account when buying stocks. He's the son of immigrants, he's Hindu, according to Wiki, but he graduated from a Catholic high school, and was "influenced" by a conservative Christian piano teacher.

I look for him to be on the short list for Trump's running mate. If he is chosen, then his future depends on whether Trump wins in 2024.

First of all CNN's description of this video is a lie. Kaitlin Collins did not "press" Ramaswamy about the definion of "woke," she just asked him for it, and he gave a very straightforward answer.

Her first questions were about (surprise, surprise) Donald Trump, and he stated that the prosecution is completely unfair and that he will pardon Trump if elected.

Asked if he is conservative, he gives a "yes, but . . . " answer and then argues the basic position of a populist, which he predicts will appeal to about 80% of Americans.

He made millions by running an investment firm that specifically and openly avoided taking wokeness into account when buying stocks. He's the son of immigrants, he's Hindu, according to Wiki, but he graduated from a Catholic high school, and was "influenced" by a conservative Christian piano teacher.

I look for him to be on the short list for Trump's running mate. If he is chosen, then his future depends on whether Trump wins in 2024.

Is he toilet trained?

He wants to be Trump's VP choice. End of story.

I haven't seen him break with the MAGA crowd yet, but then I've only seen him a few times.

Any examples of that?
As I said, I'm just starting to learn about him. Also not sure what you'd be looking as as an example of a break with the MAGA crowd.

Here at 5:30, he says that Trump could win against Biden in a fair election by a 50.1% percent majority, but that what is needed for unity is an indisputable landslide, which he can deliver and Trump cannot.

Ramaswamy is not eligible to be President.
He was born in India

Can’t wait to see his Birth Certificate

The West needs intelligent leadership and FRESH leadership. I mah watch the debates just tonlisten to this gentleman. Anyone know when the GOP debates are set to run?

The Pravda MSM always has something to sell you. Rand Pauls daddy? Ross Perot?
if he is so great? Let him be Trumps VP and learn on the job for his term.
Country is in a Death Spiral. No unknowns need apply right now. If Trump is out…..it matters not. The Deep State will continue collapse and wasteful $2T overspending, no matter who it is. Trump is our best hope to right the sinking ship.

You should do some more research.

“Anti-woke” Vivek Ramaswamy’s former company has DEI initiatives​

The drug company founded by and formerly led by anti-ESG and DEI crusader Vivek Ramaswamy has a nonprofit arm whose official mission now includes increasing the racial and gender diversity of pharma industry leadership.

The big picture: ESG is an acronym standing for "environmental, social and governance." DEI is an acronym standing for "diversity, equity and inclusion."

What to know: Roivant Social Ventures, which has a key tenant of ESG in its very name, was launched in 2020 when Ramaswamy was still the parent company's CEO. A prior incarnation was called the Roivant Foundation.
  • According to its website, RSV partners with and sometimes invests in outside companies and groups to help create "systemic improvements to health equity."
  • RSV also takes a keen interest in "building DEI opportunities for future leaders in biopharma and biotech."
  • The group's CEO, Lindsay Androski, wrote a September 2022 op-ed for the LA Times titled: "Why the lack of diversity in drug industry leadership is hurting women and people of color."
The bottom line: Ramaswamy made his fortune through a company that no longer shares some core values on which he's basing his campaign.

-------
Here is another one...

Ramaswamy investments seem at odds with his position on ‘woke’ culture​

Ramaswamy is basically another immigrant (Dinesh D'Souza comes to mind) who is smart enough to know how to make money off of right-wing retards.

The Pravda MSM always has something to sell you. Rand Pauls daddy? Ross Perot?
if he is so great? Let him be Trumps VP and learn on the job for his term.
Country is in a Death Spiral. No unknowns need apply right now. If Trump is out…..it matters not. The Deep State will continue collapse and wasteful $2T overspending, no matter who it is. Trump is our best hope to right the sinking ship.
So delusional.

Forum List

Back