CNN "FACT CHECKS" Vivek after Town Hall....He claimed J6 was inside job.

I actually have family in BC on Lake Okanagan.
Western Canada is beautiful the rest not so much.
It's the people in canada that I dont like,they're a bunch leftist twats.

How many years in prison did Ray get?

We don't know yet but I found this.

"The maximum sentence for the charge Epps faces is one year in prison, one year of supervised release and a fine. The sentencing guideline range is between zero and six months of incarceration, according to his plea agreement. Epps will be sentenced by Judge Boasberg on December 20 at 10a."

Who? Look it up.

Why would I look it up? I don't believe the claim, it's yours. Show me your work.

Some have commited suicide due to the treatment they've had to deal with,they're political prisoners who were set up by their own country.

That's what happens when you participate in seditious conspiracy.

Even the cops said they were set up.

You mean this guy? Lol.

"Hostetter said at the hearing that he believed Jan. 6 was a setup by the CIA, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. He said that he believed crisis actors and federal informants were involved, that the attack was a “false flag event" and that the death of Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt was faked."

Maybe when he gets out of prison you can help him find Ashli Babbitt?

Of course I dont expect you to know about that since you only watch the MSM.
I don't watch any news on TV generally except local news now and then.

I generally just scroll through aggregate news feeds and check stuff out that interests me. I need quotes and links when I do though.

We don't know yet but I found this.

"The maximum sentence for the charge Epps faces is one year in prison, one year of supervised release and a fine. The sentencing guideline range is between zero and six months of incarceration, according to his plea agreement. Epps will be sentenced by Judge Boasberg on December 20 at 10a."

Why would I look it up? I don't believe the claim, it's yours. Show me your work.

That's what happens when you participate in seditious conspiracy.

You mean this guy? Lol.

"Hostetter said at the hearing that he believed Jan. 6 was a setup by the CIA, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. He said that he believed crisis actors and federal informants were involved, that the attack was a “false flag event" and that the death of Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt was faked."

Maybe when he gets out of prison you can help him find Ashli Babbitt?

I don't watch any news on TV generally except local news now and then.

I generally just scroll through aggregate news feeds and check stuff out that interests me. I need quotes and links when I do though.

One year is a joke compared to what others received.
We're talking 20 years for some.

One year is a joke compared to what others received.
We're talking 20 years for some.
Then tell me who.

Why can't you give me a name?

Have you heard of a specific case or are you just parrotting generic right wing headlines as facts?

CNN host Kaitlan Collins fact-checked Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy’s claims that the January 6, 2021 Capitol riots were an inside job following the network’s town hall on Wednesday.

During CNN’s town hall with Ramaswamy — which received criticism from the network’s own senior media reporter, Oliver Darcy — Ramaswamy declared, “If you had told me that January 6 was in any way an inside job, the subject of government entrapment, I would have told you that was crazy talk, fringe conspiracy theory nonsense. I could tell you now, having gone somewhat deep in this, it’s not.”

The remark led to a chaotic back-and-forth when moderator Abby Phillip tried to fact check Ramaswamy’s claim live during the event.

The left loves to use the "NO EVIDENCE" charge.

WHAT IS EVIDENCE? Even a bullet casing at a crime scene is EVIDENCE.

Some crime cases have thousands of pieces of EVIDENCE.

Does CNN not know what the fuck EVIDENCE is?

Why is CNN so concerned about PROVING VIVEK WRONG? What is their motive?

NANCY PELOSI REFUSING NATIONAL GUARD IS "EVIDENCE".
RAY EPPS IS "EVIDENCE".
The fake bombs are "EVIDENCE".
The police letting people inside is "EVIDENCE"
AOC claiming the police let people inside is "EVIDENCE".
Christopher Wray not able to tell Congress there were no human confidential sources in the Capitol on J6 is "EVIDENCE". He was asked and would NOT say NO.

I am getting so tired of these bullshit word games and lies by the left.
EVIDENCE is NECESSARY. ^^^ You don't have it. Not yours. Your opinions aren't necessary.

CNN host Kaitlan Collins fact-checked Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy’s claims that the January 6, 2021 Capitol riots were an inside job following the network’s town hall on Wednesday.

During CNN’s town hall with Ramaswamy — which received criticism from the network’s own senior media reporter, Oliver Darcy — Ramaswamy declared, “If you had told me that January 6 was in any way an inside job, the subject of government entrapment, I would have told you that was crazy talk, fringe conspiracy theory nonsense. I could tell you now, having gone somewhat deep in this, it’s not.”

The remark led to a chaotic back-and-forth when moderator Abby Phillip tried to fact check Ramaswamy’s claim live during the event.

RAY EPPS IS "EVIDENCE".
Christopher Wray not able to tell Congress there were no human confidential sources in the Capitol on J6 is "EVIDENCE". He was asked and would NOT say NO.

CNN fact-checking?! LOL

RAY EPPS IS "EVIDENCE".

CNN doesn' have a "motive". But when scum like Ravaswamp make claims that J6 was an inside job they need to called out for their fucking lies.

The guy is a fucking lowlife lyng bastard trying to stir up Trump's trained MAGA cult to violence. As soon as that fuck crawls back under his rock the better this Country will be & he can take Trump with him.

CNN doesn' have a "motive". But when scum like Ravaswamp make claims that J6 was an inside job they need to called out for their fucking lies.

The guy is a fucking lowlife lyng bastard trying to stir up Trump's trained MAGA cult to violence. As soon as that fuck crawls back under his rock the better this Country will be & he can take Trump with him.

SO MAD. He said nothing wrong you vermin.

CNN FUCKING LIES because they are DNC propaganda.

When CNN gives debate questions to Hillary in advance, they kinda show their true color, you fucking tard.

SO MAD. He said nothing wrong you vermin.

CNN FUCKING LIES because they are DNC propaganda.

When CNN gives debate questions to Hillary in advance, they kinda show their true color, you fucking tard.
Did CNN give questions to Hillary when she dragged Billy Goat Trey Gowdy & his buddies asses all over that hearing room for hours & hours, Colonel Anus?

Saddamn had yellow cake from Niger lmfao-Bush
The air at Ground Zero is safe to breath-Christine Whittman

Forum List

Back