Donald Trump Considering Vivek Ramaswamy For VP (And Some Other Names As Well)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well Vivek Ramaswamy I saw coming, but Ron DeSantis sort of threw me off because I still don't see him and Trump the best of friends. Oh well, I guess it's all about who can get the job done though.

I'd rather Viv be in charge of gutting fed agencies like a fish.....Of course there's nothing that says he can't do that as VP.....He would certainly do far better at that than Cumswalla has with our border.

Well Vivek Ramaswamy I saw coming, but Ron DeSantis sort of threw me off because I still don't see him and Trump the best of friends. Oh well, I guess it's all about who can get the job done though.

TRUMP ain't gonna pick Vivek or DeSantis. He floats them and others as being on the "list" when asked as a kind gesture and not embarrass them.

I'd rather Viv be in charge of gutting fed agencies like a fish.....Of course there's nothing that says he can't do that as VP.....He would certainly do far better at that than Cumswalla has with our border.
I like it. He seems to have the stomach for taking out the garbage and getting rid of it. We don't need the details.

I like it. He seems to have the stomach for taking out the garbage and getting rid of it. We don't need the details.
He's already said how....Mass reduction of force.

All he has to say is "Mr. Attorney General you are hereby directed by President Trump to lay-off 25% of your DOJ personnel by (insert date and agencies)". Done and done. There is shit all to be done about it either.

Every agency has a plan to conduct a reduction of force.
Of course you make it clear that if certain people are not layed-off the reductions will continue till they are gone. ;)

Forum List

Back