Vivek Ramaswamy: I'm just starting to learn about him.

Vetted by whom?
The Deep State?

Until this RamySlammy guy coughs up his Long Form Birth Certificate he must be suspected as some type of terrorist.

Why? is he facing Hillary in the primaries? is she gonna try and dig up some dirt?

Do you think we are stupid?

You have no proof he was born in the US
Show us the Birth Certificate Long Form
Ask Ramaswamy and see what he says. It's a perfectly legitimate question, I don't know why Obummy got so huffy about it.

What kind of name is Vivek Ramaswami?
Just look at the guy, he does not look like what a Real American looks like. He is probably some type of Muslim or other terrorist religion.

Until he presents a Long Form Birth Certificate he should be ineligible to run.
I knew that it wouldn't take long for the racists of the Liberal Klux Klan to come out.

He ain't Christian. That makes him shifty. Check it out. Look at his pictures. You'll see it

It doesnt matter that he isnt Christian. He only needs to respect the freedom of religion from the government.

You paint a very funny picture with your words...of who you think normal conservatives are... nice attempt.

He ain't Christian. That makes him shifty. Check it out. Look at his pictures. You'll see it
What we got us here is a false God worshipping dude. Folks, if you can't tell who is the real God you can't tell shit from shinola.

That the sacred cow crowd. Watch em coming after my steak and taters.

Will Vivek ban the Cheesburger?
We can’t be sure, that is why we are better off with a real American like Biden

Because I said "poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids"?

That makes someone a racist?

Well she wont say it now.... knowing that Biden had said the exact same thing.

But she basically did! when she said she had you pegged... funny she didn't have Joe Biden pegged for his bigoted comments..and not only that one but comments going back his entire political career.

Hindu’s don’t believe in heaven, they believe in reincarnation

We need to know who Ramaswamy was in his previous life

Was he a Commie?
Can we be sure?

Well she wont say it now.... knowing that Biden had said the exact same thing.

But she basically did! when she said she had you pegged... funny she didn't have Joe Biden pegged for his bigoted comments..and not only that one but comments going back his entire political career.
You are a nasty person. You leave my Biden alone. This thread is about Shifty Eye Ramaswamy

I like what I see so far.

First of all CNN's description of this video is a lie. Kaitlin Collins did not "press" Ramaswamy about the definion of "woke," she just asked him for it, and he gave a very straightforward answer.

Her first questions were about (surprise, surprise) Donald Trump, and he stated that the prosecution is completely unfair and that he will pardon Trump if elected.

Asked if he is conservative, he gives a "yes, but . . . " answer and then argues the basic position of a populist, which he predicts will appeal to about 80% of Americans.

He made millions by running an investment firm that specifically and openly avoided taking wokeness into account when buying stocks. He's the son of immigrants, he's Hindu, according to Wiki, but he graduated from a Catholic high school, and was "influenced" by a conservative Christian piano teacher.

I look for him to be on the short list for Trump's running mate. If he is chosen, then his future depends on whether Trump wins in 2024.

I like Ramaswamy too and so far appreciate most of the policies he promotes. I do question his youth/life experience, what his follow through might be if confronted with a resistant Congress, whether he could stand up to the hatred and blow back Presidents have to endure these days especially if they are GOP.

And he has hurt himself by not having a pro-Israel policy and that his intent is to defund Israel when he can. His opponents will use that to good advantage. I admire his honesty. But not that policy.

I wouldn't mind if he was a VP candidate running with a strong GOP Presidential candidate and would have time to learn why Israel is in fact 'special' and deserving of American support.

I don't put too much stock in his current surge in the polls because it is so early. I remember the year that Jesse Jackson D and Pat Robertson R won the New Hamsphire and Iowa primaries--can't remember which won which. And Hombre (my hubby) and I looked at each other with our OMG faces. What do we do if those are the nominees? Turned out to be a flash in the pan though and both quickly faded into oblivion as well they should.

So we'll see how it shakes out. Ramaswamy isn't high on my list of preferred candidates but I do like him.

You are a nasty person. You leave my Biden alone. This thread is about Shifty Eye Ramaswamy

Ok I'm done then... I'll have mercy on you. Say hello to your Biden for me... wishing him a frosty Ice Cream Sunday with marshmellows and chocolate sprinkles..

Ok I'm done then... I'll have mercy on you. Say hello to your Biden for me... wishing him a frosty Ice Cream Sunday with marshmellows and chocolate sprinkles..
I'll pass it on next time we talk

I like Ramaswamy too and so far appreciate most of the policies he promotes. I do question his youth/life experience, what his follow through might be if confronted with a resistant Congress, whether he could stand up to the hatred and blow back Presidents have to endure these days especially if they are GOP.

And he has hurt himself by not having a pro-Israel policy and that his intent is to defund Israel when he can. His opponents will use that to good advantage. I admire his honesty. But not that policy.

I wouldn't mind if he was a VP candidate running with a strong GOP Presidential candidate and would have time to learn why Israel is in fact 'special' and deserving of American support.

I don't put too much stock in his current surge in the polls because it is so early. I remember the year that Jesse Jackson D and Pat Robertson R won the New Hamsphire and Iowa primaries--can't remember which won which. And Hombre (my hubby) and I looked at each other with our OMG faces. What do we do if those are the nominees? Turned out to be a flash in the pan though and both quickly faded into oblivion as well they should.

So we'll see how it shakes out. Ramaswamy isn't high on my list of preferred candidates but I do like him.

Theres no such thing as a perfect candidate. Someone like Ramaswammy still has a lot to learn politically as well being so young, despite having good ideas.

Theres no such thing as a perfect candidate. Someone like Ramaswammy still has a lot to learn politically as well being so young, despite having good ideas.
Yeah, how to lose gracefully. Not like the whiner and liar Grifty Trump**

** impeached

Forum List

Back