Visual sexual aggression

People don't need to be hanging around bathrooms scoping out kids or anyone else. It should fall under loitering, or something...

When I was a group home program manager, one of our guys was a convicted sex offender. He had been raped and molested by his own dad probably since birth, and by the time he got caught himself, who knows how many kids he had molested himself.

He didn't just molest them, he fantastized about drinking pigs blood, and his recurring fantasy was to molest little boys in public rest rooms.

Well in their infinite wisdom, his team determined it would be a good idea for him to get a job delivering papers in a family neighborhood, that had a school/park in it. He convinced his (idiot) worker to let him make a habit of using the bathroom at the park, where he would go into the bathroom and whack off listening to the kids playing outside.

This was a convicted and committed child molester.

You guys need to be a little more protective of children, and quit pooh-poohing the sexualization of them.

Another fucking retarded idea from the left . . . .

This is not a leftie idea....this is the idea of a Democrat with a NAME.

Personal responsibility ....what a concept, eh.

This law has ZERO to do with personal responsiblity. This is a lefty "We feel good now b/c we passed a law" moment.

How the hell did this make it passed the common sense test, I have no idea.

Why is leering considered sexual harassment? | Criminal Law Bolg

Why is leering deliberate passionate harassment?

>>>>> >>>>> >>>>>

Just depends on, how, when, why, where you might be staring at a female.

If the woman is 37, you're 40 and a George Clooney type, ...and you're not staring for very long, you might not have any problems.

If you're 40, the woman is 21, you look like a monster, or just a normal man, the reaction could be totally different.

Sexual harassment, basically.

If the woman feels threatened and calls the cops, you'd need to prove you weren't doing what you were actually doing, but instead watching the baseball game on the tv in the background. :disbelief:

Oh, I get it - this is just like today's workplace where, if the woman doesn't like you for some reason, she can bring you down in flames by claiming sexual harassment.

Using the system. Isn't it great?

Another fucking retarded idea from the left . . . .

This is not a leftie idea....this is the idea of a Democrat with a NAME.

Personal responsibility ....what a concept, eh.

Like I said, from the left.

Personal responsibility would be someone popping a 'looker' in the face. But no, no . . . some jackass on the left wants to 'make it a law'. Freakin' loons.

Last edited:
All I can say is, WHAT THE FUCK?

Bill toughens law on visual sexual aggression against children in Maine | SeacoastOnline.com

Remind me to stay out of Maine. I would hate to go to jail simply because I looked at a child with sexual aggression.

I've read head scratchers and forehead slappers.

But this takes the cake.

How would you define, let alone enforce such ubber non-sense?

It's not important to enforce it.

It's important that the left find wedge-issues. They come up with these silly proposals, wait for the right to take a stand, and simply oppose it.

"HOW CAN YOU BE FOR LEARING AT CHILDREN YOU EVIL RIGHTWINGER!!!"

That's right - the "left" sits around, planning laws like this so "they" can get them passed and then, when the "right" opposes the law, the "left" simply opposes the "right's" position.

What insight! :rolleyes:

Why the hell do you all support the staking out of children's restrooms?

Who does?

They already have laws in place for loitering and such. Enforce them. They don't need another law making it a crime to look at a kid for longer than 10 seconds.

Just like banning cell phones while driving . . . they already have distracted driving laws. Cell phones use while driving falls under that. Enforce the laws we already have.

Why is he sitting next to a bathroom? Who does that?

I don't know that a law making it illegal to look is appropriate....I think there are already loitering laws that would work.

But any time you have a freak staking out bathrooms, you've got a problem. And I'm assuming that this guy was.

Of course this is the difference between me and most other people...I would have walked up to him and told him to quit ogling the kids and move his dumb ass. Not like I haven't done it before.

What about peeping moms?
When my little guy (11) enters a public bathroom, I still stand just outside the door checking out every man who enters and exits. As a rule, I generally keep both eyes peeled for any creepers!

Don't they already have laws against peeping toms?

belushi%2Bladder1.jpg

I HATE it when women undress me with their eyes.

It takes like forever before I'm naked.

Why is he sitting next to a bathroom? Who does that?
I don't know that a law making it illegal to look is appropriate....I think there are already loitering laws that would work.

But any time you have a freak staking out bathrooms, you've got a problem. And I'm assuming that this guy was.

Of course this is the difference between me and most other people...I would have walked up to him and told him to quit ogling the kids and move his dumb ass. Not like I haven't done it before.

I would guess there is a bench there.

Maybe he needed to go and was waiting for the kids to leave, maybe he has bunnions and his feet hurt, maybe he had to tie his shoe, maybe, just maybe, he felt like it.

You're assuming guilt b/c some other people did the same. He could just be some poor bastard with nothing to do and all day to do it.

Forum List

Back