Visit the third world city known as Los Angeles

Dude, LA has some very serious "bad areas". "Unbridled capitalism"? What the hell does that even mean?
Liberal politics has created what is going on in LA. It's going to get worse before it gets better.
George Soros was a big donor for the District Attorney campaign, and he is light on serious crime.
What does it mean? Cmon, I know you think of yourself as an intelligent person. You figure it out and let me know.

How has liberal politics created "what is going on in LA"? Please explain that to me. I know it's a talking point among your kind, but I've yet to hear anyone explain that position in detail. Or, instead of blaming a specific party, maybe try to think about what causes people to become destitute. This, IMO, is what happens when 1% sucks up all the wealth in the country. As long as that keeps happening and the wealth gap widens, you're going to see more destitute people and more crime. But take the easy way out and blame the local "commies" for why people are destitute.

And of course you bring up Soros again. You sure are going to miss him as your scapegoat when he dies. But I guess you'll just find yourself another Jew to blame everything else on. Again, it's what your kind does.

Not to the extent of Los Angeles. It's not even close. And that's not the point anyway. I said LA has gotten considerably worse over the last ten years. It was not this bad before and that has no relevancy to what is going on in Vegas or any other city.
Imagine that. Destitute people flock to a large urban area that has temps that allow one to live outside year around. Keep having the 1% suck up all the wealth in the country and see if that improves things.

1. I have lived in Los Angeles since the 1940s.

2. As a teenager, my parents had the money to send me to a private school, for our local high school was, uh, "changing" in the early1950s, and some of the, uh, "students" were deemed dangerous.

3. I then attended a famous university there.

4. Back in the 1950s, Los Angeles was a segregated city. So the, uh, "bad guys" pretty much knew better than to go into the, uh, "nice areas" to cause trouble. They concentrated on their own areas. So crime was never an issue in the "nice areas." Heck, when I walked around the university at night, I didn't even think of violent crime back then.

5. Yes, today Los Angeles is 100% different. It is now a Hispanic majority city. So most of the violent crime is committed by them. That other minority group is supposedly down to 9%, but -- not to worry -- some of their young gentlemen succeed in adding to the number of violent perps, too.

6. It is now a woke city run by woke politicians, such as the district attorney who loves perps. He is confident that he can reform them. So he refuses to charge them with anything serious.

7. Like it or not, Los Angeles is the harbinger of the future United States of America.

NO! Because ALABAMA!!

Imagine that. Destitute people flock to a large urban area that has temps that allow one to live outside year around. Keep having the 1% suck up all the wealth in the country and see if that improves things.

Let me fix that for you:

"Drug addicts flock to a large urban area that has temps that allow one to live outside year around."

There ya go!

What does it mean? Cmon, I know you think of yourself as an intelligent person. You figure it out and let me know.

How has liberal politics created "what is going on in LA"? Please explain that to me. I know it's a talking point among your kind, but I've yet to hear anyone explain that position in detail. Or, instead of blaming a specific party, maybe try to think about what causes people to become destitute. This, IMO, is what happens when 1% sucks up all the wealth in the country. As long as that keeps happening and the wealth gap widens, you're going to see more destitute people and more crime. But take the easy way out and blame the local "commies" for why people are destitute.

And of course you bring up Soros again. You sure are going to miss him as your scapegoat when he dies. But I guess you'll just find yourself another Jew to blame everything else on. Again, it's what your kind does.
You are the one who posted, "unbridled capitalism" and now YOU want me to tell
you what YOU meant? Really? :auiqs.jpg: oh brother.....
I did explain what is going on in LA, at least part of it with the liberal district attorney being elected there and in several of the larger cities.
LA being a sanctuary city would be another reason.
Wake up

90 containers per day broken into. Unsustainable.

Leftism destroys everything.
F931EAAB-A7FD-4B5B-ADCE-9BA41E90E1F5.jpeg

As part of our efforts to keep trains secure and communities safe, Union Pacific employs state-of-the-art security technology that focuses on detecting unauthorized access. Union Pacific's security efforts include: Our own police force consisting of more than 200 UP police officers.

They have 200 of their own cops.

Is "Daily Wire" a fake news source. I'm too lazy to look it up.

As part of our efforts to keep trains secure and communities safe, Union Pacific employs state-of-the-art security technology that focuses on detecting unauthorized access. Union Pacific's security efforts include: Our own police force consisting of more than 200 UP police officers.

They have 200 of their own cops.

Is "Daily Wire" a fake news source. I'm too lazy to look it up.
You can’t arrest them, Leftard. California law

Yeah, can’t talk about how the Left destroy everything.
Uuuuummmmmm, I didn't comment on the situation, I simply commented on number of threads and you go all partisan thinking I'm claiming you can't talk about the situation......... That's pretty stupid. At best..........

Forum List

Back