Visit the third world city known as Los Angeles

Your statement was for what purpose?
Just noting the fact that you apparently didn't look first to see if there were any threads already posted............

BTW, if Union Pacific stops train traffic in Cal I have no problem with it. There, does that make you feel better? All warm and fuzzy inside?

Just noting the fact that you apparently didn't look first to see if there were any threads already posted............

BTW, if Union Pacific stops train traffic in Cal I have no problem with it. There, does that make you feel better? All warm and fuzzy inside?
Dipshit.
1642440076937.png

It can't be posted enough because the optics are so bad for the dems. ;)
There's a little part in the board rules that says look for existing threads before posting a new thread....... Then when the mods merge all those threads the OPs blame the mods for censorship, etc............ Kinda funny actually. :lol:

As part of our efforts to keep trains secure and communities safe, Union Pacific employs state-of-the-art security technology that focuses on detecting unauthorized access. Union Pacific's security efforts include: Our own police force consisting of more than 200 UP police officers.

They have 200 of their own cops.

Is "Daily Wire" a fake news source. I'm too lazy to look it up.

200 of their own cops divided by how many trains they have?

As part of our efforts to keep trains secure and communities safe, Union Pacific employs state-of-the-art security technology that focuses on detecting unauthorized access. Union Pacific's security efforts include: Our own police force consisting of more than 200 UP police officers.

They have 200 of their own cops.

Is "Daily Wire" a fake news source. I'm too lazy to look it up.

200 cops for their entire thousands of miles of rail.

DURRRRR

There's a little part in the board rules that says look for existing threads before posting a new thread....... Then when the mods merge all those threads the OPs blame the mods for censorship, etc............ Kinda funny actually. :lol:
Actually I was going to make a post about the 17-car train derailment of yesterday in the same littered stretch of tracks but I Just stuck it one of the other threads.....There, happy Mr. Hall Monitor? ;)

Actually I was going to make a post about the 17-car train derailment of yesterday in the same littered stretch of tracks but I Just stuck it one of the other threads.....There, happy Mr. Hall Monitor? ;)
Apparently you don't know I used to be one of the senior mods here, I helped write many of the board rules..........

Forum List

Back