Virus origin consensus

I support the hypothesis that the virus underwent extensive GOF research in a Wuhan lab, somehow escaped, most disturbingly received US taxpayer funding. Is Wuhan Covid 19 dangerous, yes.
You think it escaped .....

That's some real ignorant Bullshit ...

I know it’s hard for you but take a big deep breath and think about “somehow escaped”. Especially considering the alleged safety protocols in place alleged by the CDC and WHO.

Science doesn't work on "consensus".

Right now, us scientists can only speculate regarding the origin of the virus due to a lack of publicly available information.

From a political standpoint, we don't know whether the CCP designed it as a biological weapon or not, but we do know that they used it as one.

It's an act of war.
We know that Dr, Fauci and the CCP designed the virus via Fauci's emails.

Do try to keep up.
cite the Emails supporting your drivel, cabbage.

Those of us who have no training or education in anything related to viruses, and get information from political sites, Fall for the con of propaganda, maters not what political party you favor. do your own thinking.

This thread is only meant to archive what the general consensus is right now on the origin of the virus. China lab, or other?

I'm in the CCP lab camp. Is there anybody at this point who does not believe the virus came from a CCP lab?

Right now, us scientists can only speculate regarding the origin of the virus due to a lack of publicly available information.

From a political standpoint, we don't know whether the CCP designed it as a biological weapon or not, but we do know that they used it as one.

It's an act of war.
Just looking for the board consensus.
There is not a lefties on this board that can say it came from a lab. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM said such proclamations were nly from nutters.

I support the hypothesis that the virus underwent extensive GOF research in a Wuhan lab, somehow escaped, most disturbingly received US taxpayer funding. Is Wuhan Covid 19 dangerous, yes.
You think it escaped .....

That's some real ignorant Bullshit ...

I know it’s hard for you but take a big deep breath and think about “somehow escaped”. Especially considering the alleged safety protocols in place alleged by the CDC and WHO.
It did not escape.

It likely came from the wet markets in China. China covered up it's severity...as did the Trump administration.
Candy, I am shocked! You just responded to an opening post without evading! I don't believe the same thing you do on this, but wow!

Well, that comes from doing proper research and not letting emotions or get in the way as you do with your blob/cult leader.
Answering an opening post without evading doesn't take any research. Maybe a little emotion here and there, but not research. I realize your on topic post may have been an anomaly, but I was still impressed.

Looks like the consensus is still mixed on where the virus originated. Some believe it originated in a CCP lab, some still believe it originated elsewhere. Interesting...
Yeah, the research was already done before you posted your query.

As for the "consensus", you have people who simply don't know shit (like yourself) but prefer to demonize those who don't look like yourself. It's called xenophobia.

It likely came from the wet markets in China. China covered up it's severity...as did the Trump administration.
Candy, I am shocked! You just responded to an opening post without evading! I don't believe the same thing you do on this, but wow!

Well, that comes from doing proper research and not letting emotions or get in the way as you do with your blob/cult leader.
Answering an opening post without evading doesn't take any research. Maybe a little emotion here and there, but not research. I realize your on topic post may have been an anomaly, but I was still impressed.

Looks like the consensus is still mixed on where the virus originated. Some believe it originated in a CCP lab, some still believe it originated elsewhere. Interesting...

As for the "consensus", you have people who simply don't know shit (like yourself) but prefer to demonize those who don't look like yourself. It's called xenophobia.
I generally do my research before I post any thread. That is how I maintain the upper hand all the time.

I generally do my research before I post any thread. That is how I maintain the upper hand all the time.
Thanks for the chuckle.

Are you still trying to catch Covid? Dumbass.

It's an act of war.
We know that Dr, Fauci and the CCP designed the virus via Fauci's emails.

Do try to keep up.
cite the Emails supporting your drivel, cabbage.
Do some research.

Forum List

Back