Virus origin consensus

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
This thread is only meant to archive what the general consensus is right now on the origin of the virus. China lab, or other?

I'm in the CCP lab camp. Is there anybody at this point who does not believe the virus came from a CCP lab?

Nobody will b
This thread is only meant to archive what the general consensus is right now on the origin of the virus. China lab, or other?

I'm in the CCP lab camp. Is there anybody at this point who does not believe the virus came from a CCP lab?
I have a video of where it was originated from but nobody will bother to watch it cause they already have their minds made up.the answer is something that even the people like you who accept reality that the virus is not dangerous but the vaccine is but even you would never believe me if I told you where it came from.

Science doesn't work on "consensus".

Right now, us scientists can only speculate regarding the origin of the virus due to a lack of publicly available information.

From a political standpoint, we don't know whether the Chinese designed it as a biological weapon or not, but we do know that, whether it came from nature or a lab or a combination of both, they used it as a biological weapon.

It's an act of war.

China has a political goal of becoming the world's #1 economy by 2025. They will do anything to achieve that goal.

Last edited:

Right now, us scientists can only speculate regarding the origin of the virus due to a lack of publicly available information.

From a political standpoint, we don't know whether the CCP designed it as a biological weapon or not, but we do know that they used it as one.

It's an act of war.
We know that Dr, Fauci and the CCP designed the virus via Fauci's emails.

Do try to keep up.

From a political standpoint, we don't know whether the CCP designed it as a biological weapon or not, but we do know that they used it as one.

It's an act of war.
Just looking for the board consensus.

I support the hypothesis that the virus underwent extensive GOF research in a Wuhan lab, somehow escaped, most disturbingly received US taxpayer funding. Is Wuhan Covid 19 dangerous, yes.
You think it escaped .....

That's some real ignorant Bullshit ...

From a political standpoint, we don't know whether the Chinese designed it as a biological weapon or not, but we do know that, whether it came from nature or a lab or a combination of both, they used it as a biological weapon.

It's an act of war.

China has a political goal of becoming the world's #1 economy by 2025. They will do anything to achieve that goal.
And, they will achieve that goal thanks to the American Left.

It's an act of war.

Do try to keep up.
Can you cite that particular email?

It's an act of war.

Do try to keep up.
Was schematics developed and emailed to China's 3-D virus printer

Can you cite that particular email?
You want me to do your homework for you?

Here's your one freebie ...

None of the emails cited in that news article indicate that Fauci designed the virus.

Can you cite the particular email, or are you just full of shit? :rolleyes:

Or do you simply lack reading comprehension skills?

Last edited:
It likely came from the wet markets in China. China covered up it's severity...as did the Trump administration.
Candy, I am shocked! You just responded to an opening post without evading! I don't believe the same thing you do on this, but wow!

It likely came from the wet markets in China. China covered up it's severity...as did the Trump administration.
Candy, I am shocked! You just responded to an opening post without evading! I don't believe the same thing you do on this, but wow!

Well, that comes from doing proper research and not letting emotions or get in the way as you do with your blob/cult leader.

Well, that comes from doing proper research and not letting emotions or get in the way as you do with your blob/cult leader.
Answering an opening post without evading doesn't take any research. Maybe a little emotion here and there, but not research. I realize your on topic post may have been an anomaly, but I was still impressed.

Looks like the consensus is still mixed on where the virus originated. Some believe it originated in a CCP lab, some still believe it originated elsewhere. Interesting...

Forum List

Back