Virtue signaling Democrats mowing over everything in it's way.... no matter how wrong it may be.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I don't know who BlazeTV is, I don't care. What I do care about is the interaction/discussion you see between a Senator and a person who is going to run the education system in America.
This discussion is about transgenders in sports.
Now before you count this as "another thread on this??"... this is not about transgender boys competing against girls, as unbelievably wrong that is, it is about how virtue signaling Democrats cannot answer a simple question. Because to do so, would have to admit how fucking stupid they are.

The video....

This is quite disturbing.
The man in charge of our education system cannot answer a question, or rather how Sen. Paul puts it - "answering without answering".... is a wide spread problem of the left and how the leftist fringe has hijacked and consumed the entire Democrat party.
Every single fair minded person knows that the physical differences between males and females is undeniably significant. Indeed, the BOTTOM 20% of just about any competitive sport of boys will easily beat the top 20% of girls. It is a simple biological fact.
But they do not care.
Democrats today will dismiss all logic in favor of virtue signaling.
Transgenders is just one facet.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.
The list goes on... to the virtue signaling left, the intolerance in the name of tolerance is complete. You are white, or much worse, white and a male... fuck you. You are where you are because of privilege. The work and dedication you put into whatever it is you do - is no longer considered.
We will be placing someone else in that position instead.
Because... our ego is just that fucking big.

Last edited:
I don't know who BlazeTV is, I don't care. What I do care about is the interaction/discussion you see between a Senator and a person who is going to run the education system in America.
Now before you count this as "another thread on this??"... this is not about transgender boys competing against girls, as unbelievably wrong that is, it is about how virtue signaling Democrats cannot answer a simple question. Because to do so, would have to admit how fucking stupid they are.

The video....

The man in charge of our education system cannot answer a question, or rather how Sen. Paul puts it - "answering without answering".... is a wide spread problem of the left and how the leftist fringe has hijacked and consumed the entire Democrat party.
Every single fair minded person knows that the physical differences between males and females is undeniably significant. Indeed, the BOTTOM 20% of just about any competitive sport of boys will easily beat the top 20% of girls. It is a simple biological fact.
But they do not care.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.
The list goes on... to the virtue signaling left, the intolerance in the name of tolerance is complete. You are white, or much worse, white and a male... fuck you. You are where you are because of privilege. The work and dedication you put into whatever it is you do - is no longer considered.

You are talking about people who really hate them fucking selves to their rotten core. Libs are usually ugly especially the women. They settle for something to fuck. Ain't much going but bugging people to death.

The video....

But they do not care.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.

You are complaining about .05% of the population like it's major deal that you suppress them into your box.

The video....

But they do not care.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.

You are complaining about .05% of the population like it's major deal that you suppress them into your box.

What is that annoying buzzing sound?
Oh... it's just Moonglow again....

The video....

But they do not care.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.

So, why are we all making such ridiculous accommodations for such a small population, especially one that is more of a mental health issue than anything else?

Maybe the transgenders should have their own category of sports.
The other problem is women's privacy in the locker rooms.
This could be a real danger for girls.
It looks like the Left Wing Extremist care more about transgenders than anyone else.
When the fringes of society are running the mainstream society it will destroy our culture, people are going to suffer.
The Democrat Party is a dangerous Cult.

The universe of ego that progressives have in their NEED to virtue signal is enormous.
Both in volume and the havoc that will ensue.
A white child is born. He/she grows up in a decent home. Tries hard in school, aware of the importance of their education made to them by their parents. They attend a college, they did not get a scholarship. They will graduate with student debt. At college, they work very hard... seeing the competition that exist in the field they chose. They made countless sacrifices to make the grade they strived to get.
They graduate in the top 20% of their class.
They go to seek a job in that field. Apply at several companies.
But.... other people get the job because they are not a "privileged" white person.

A democrat dream.
Brought to you by Biden/Harris.
Oh yes... this will happen a lot in the next few years.

You are where you are because of privilege. The work and dedication you put into whatever it is you do - is no longer considered.
We will be placing someone else in that position instead. YOU are at Privilege level "1"... you must get into the back of the line.

The video....

But they do not care.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.

Why do you call it virtue signaling? A lot of those are part of their constituency who voted them into office. Should they totally disregard their voters?

The video....

But they do not care.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.

The explanation is simple: Democrats HATE women. They always have.

You should chat with the President. Clearly, he thinks it's a very BIG deal, worthy of an Executive Order in his first two weeks in office.

But alot of Dimm's here professed that Bi-Dung was a moderate.
Liars.
He was. Now he's just of tool for a cabal of "progressives." He doesn't have the first clue regarding the EOs he's signing.

You should chat with the President. Clearly, he thinks it's a very BIG deal, worthy of an Executive Order in his first two weeks in office.

Liars.
He was. Now he's just of tool for a cabal of "progressives." He doesn't have the first clue regarding the EOs he's signing.

This is some dangerous and sick shit!

Liars.

Forum List

Back