Virtue signaling Democrats mowing over everything in it's way.... no matter how wrong it may be.

This is some dangerous and sick shit!
As always, they will overplay their hand.

Frankly, I'm thoroughly enjoying the irony and schadenfreude over the Democrats being fucked by the Frankenstein monster they created over the past few decades - Teacher's Unions.

It is refreshing to see the Unions being honest and admitting that they don't give a flying fuck about kids' education - that it's all about them.

I don't know who BlazeTV is, I don't care. What I do care about is the interaction/discussion you see between a Senator and a person who is going to run the education system in America.
This discussion is about transgenders in sports.
Now before you count this as "another thread on this??"... this is not about transgender boys competing against girls, as unbelievably wrong that is, it is about how virtue signaling Democrats cannot answer a simple question. Because to do so, would have to admit how fucking stupid they are.

The video....

This is quite disturbing.
The man in charge of our education system cannot answer a question, or rather how Sen. Paul puts it - "answering without answering".... is a wide spread problem of the left and how the leftist fringe has hijacked and consumed the entire Democrat party.
Every single fair minded person knows that the physical differences between males and females is undeniably significant. Indeed, the BOTTOM 20% of just about any competitive sport of boys will easily beat the top 20% of girls. It is a simple biological fact.
But they do not care.
Democrats today will dismiss all logic in favor of virtue signaling.
Transgenders is just one facet.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.
The list goes on... to the virtue signaling left, the intolerance in the name of tolerance is complete. You are white, or much worse, white and a male... fuck you. You are where you are because of privilege. The work and dedication you put into whatever it is you do - is no longer considered.
We will be placing someone else in that position instead.
Because... our ego is just that fucking big.

You are complaining about .05% of the population like it's major deal that you suppress them into your box.

What is that annoying buzzing sound?
Oh... it's just Moonglow again....

Perhaps if you conservatives would actually treat people who aren't like them in accordance with the scriptures they claim as their own "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". White conservatives treat anyone who isn't like them as dirt beneath their feet.

Transgendered people arent a problem for women, either in sports or in the bathrooms. You notice WOMEN aren't complaining about this shit and it is supposed women who are being "harmed by this". I notice it's the men who are going ape shit over this. And only the men.

Frankly, I'm thoroughly enjoying the irony and schadenfreude over the Democrats being fucked by the Frankenstein monster they created over the past few decades - Teacher's Unions.

It is refreshing to see the Unions being honest and admitting that they don't give a flying fuck about kids' education - that it's all about them.

Well, Yeah!! Teacher want to live too, and there is no reason to send teachers back to class until every staff worker is vaccinated.

Perhaps if you conservatives would actually treat people who aren't like them in accordance with the scriptures they claim as their own "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". White conservatives treat anyone who isn't like them as dirt beneath their feet.

Transgendered people arent a problem for women, either in sports or in the bathrooms. You notice WOMEN aren't complaining about this shit and it is supposed women who are being "harmed by this". I notice it's the men who are going ape shit over this. And only the men.
LOL You need to turn off Rachel for a little while.

Try Googling it for the other 3 million stories about women opposing this policy.

Well, Yeah!! Teacher want to live too, and there is no reason to send teachers back to class until every staff worker is vaccinated.

You're ignoring the SCIENCE! DOTARD!

IF it is not a problem then why is *biden having to sign an EO to get it done? Are they having a problem enrolling in the activities they wish to participate? Looks to me like if there was no problem, there would be no need for the gov't. to step in.

Boys and girls have no problem enrolling in and participating in the sports they wish to play. Transgenders need a special EO to be signed to participate in theirs.

The CDC has said the teachers do not need to be vaccinated to safely reopen schools. Like the teachers' unions, it seems you just hate kids and science.

I don't know who BlazeTV is, I don't care. What I do care about is the interaction/discussion you see between a Senator and a person who is going to run the education system in America.
Now before you count this as "another thread on this??"... this is not about transgender boys competing against girls, as unbelievably wrong that is, it is about how virtue signaling Democrats cannot answer a simple question. Because to do so, would have to admit how fucking stupid they are.

The video....

The man in charge of our education system cannot answer a question, or rather how Sen. Paul puts it - "answering without answering".... is a wide spread problem of the left and how the leftist fringe has hijacked and consumed the entire Democrat party.
Every single fair minded person knows that the physical differences between males and females is undeniably significant. Indeed, the BOTTOM 20% of just about any competitive sport of boys will easily beat the top 20% of girls. It is a simple biological fact.
But they do not care.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.
The list goes on... to the virtue signaling left, the intolerance in the name of tolerance is complete. You are white, or much worse, white and a male... fuck you. You are where you are because of privilege. The work and dedication you put into whatever it is you do - is no longer considered.

Sure you don’t know what the blaze is.

yes how dare Democrats not want insane QAnon seditioniars around them.

you having a sad because Donald the pig is gone and there’s no one telling you it’s ok to be a disgusting bigot?

The video....

But they do not care.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.

Sure you don’t know what the blaze is.

yes how dare Democrats not want insane QAnon seditioniars around them.

you having a sad because Donald the pig is gone and there’s no one telling you it’s ok to be a disgusting bigot?

You miss DJT more than anyone else does!
Weird, just plain weird.

The video....

But they do not care.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.

The explanation is simple: Democrats HATE women. They always have.

Maybe we will see the dem advantage in the female vote diminish like their minority one did......

No one gave you permission to speak for women you fucking nit-wit ... :thup:

If you seriously have a question about how women feel, look up any number of lawsuits women have filed against institutions trying to enforce this bullshit on us.
They cannot speak for every women, but the idea that the issue is driven or opposed by men only is idiotic bullshit.

You notice WOMEN aren't complaining about this shit and it is supposed women who are being "harmed by this". I notice it's the men who are going ape shit over this. And only the men.

Good lord... once again you show you live deeep under a rock.
Women aren't complaining.... outside of your echo chamber - they have been... A LOT.
Honestly, if you want to actually know what is going on, you need to step outside of your bubble and look around.
Holy cow... women haven't been complaining... :rolleyes:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry over this one.

You have got to be kidding me.
That is a GREAT EXAMPLE of virtue signaling.
You can get a mask for free in every store you visit. At this point if someone doesn't have a mask... they don't want one, and will simply throw yet another free one away.

The video....

But they do not care.
Race is another.
Sex is another.
Income is another.

The left is tiny & powerless & has consumed nothing.

The left is under constant attack by Democrats - far more than conservatives are.

Confusing liberals with the left is like thinking Nazis are Jews.

The left is tiny & powerless & has consumed nothing.

The left is under constant attack by Democrats - far more than conservatives are.

Confusing liberals with the left is like thinking Nazis are Jews.
Well, looks like another lying commie has floated to the top.

New Topics

Forum List

Back