Virginia Lawmaker Weary of Democrat Accusations

I predict changes are coming to this. Luis state. People are tired of this
The rebuttal would be that Youngkin ran on a platform where race and racism was a central theme. He essentially accused Dems of racism because of CRT, something not even being taught in VA schools.

To me this sounds like the old joke where a man, accused of killing his parents, pleads for mercy because he is an orphan.

As well he should be. Democrat Marxists are born liars
Have you yet found a Democrat Marxist under you bed or in a closet? Or is this a damn lie and an effort for the RED SCARE?

Those in he know and only the ignorant fail to comprehend the McCarthy Era went down in smoke and alcohol. The new iteration of McCarthyism is as dumb as can be, he speaks in a forked tongue when blasting trump on Jan 6, 2021 and a short time latter kissed the former presidents ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you yet found a Democrat Marxist under you bed or in a closet?

Do you know how to read you retard?

1643568932567.png

Do you know how to read you retard?

View attachment 594870

LOL, you really are a kook. I wonder if your entire education was a product of the AM Radio Conservatives.

He has been described as "right-wing" by The New York Times, CNN, NPR, and Politico.[6][7][8][9] He is known for his incendiary criticisms of Democrats and encouragement of primary challenges to congressional Republicans that he considers to be "Republican In Name Only" (RINO). He endorsed Ted Cruz in the 2016 Republican presidential primary and declared himself "Never Trump", but reluctantly endorsed Donald Trump after Trump won the Republican nomination.[10] Since the start of the Trump presidency, Levin's commentary has become strongly pro-Trump.[11]

Hypocrisy & BIG LIES define the Republican Party in the 21st Century

Forum List

Back