Vile A*****e ruins girls life when she uses word from rap songs....this guy should get his A** kicked.

The real problem is with the phlegm who take this shit and wring their hands and act like it's damaging. Everyone should really just ignore this shit.

Don't say racist shit.
Free speech was outlawed, when, exactly? I'll say what I damned well please and assholes like this guy be damned. A day IS coming when the cumulative outrage goes critical and folks like yourself should probably stop giving advice. Those who think they can dictate reality and crush others under their heels because they aren't being held accountable by media should probably ponder their choices.
If you want to be part of that group with their boot on our neck you'll EARN that privilege. It's going to require more from you than a stolen election. Wakey...WAKEY...
What stolen election one tooth?

Home of the brave and land of the free no more.....
Is she the terrorist bitch who wanted to murder the VP and Speaker of the House? Have you noticed that anyone who wears that dumb hat these days supports terrorism?
No she is not a terrorist and she didn't want to kill anyone and you know it...she got caught up in a very intense situation and had been watching other Americans riot without any repercussions all summer long...I'm sure she was surprised when she got shot just like the cops were that were standing a few feet behind her...you are an idiot and probably the worst American I've ever heard from on any subject....
Yeah, sure. She had Portland on her mind when she invaded the Capitol to kill mike pence.
She invaded the capitol to kill Pence???? don't you see how retarded that statement is????...SHE WAS UNARMMED YOU STUPID FUCK.....
So if you roll up on a spot and the door is barricaded and folks are pointing guns at you, are you going to continue to try and move forward?
She couldn't see the rent a cop hiding behind a doorway from where he murdered her you fucking uncaring dick...if she were black wearing a BLM mask you would be incontrollable right now....you racist ass.....
She caused her own death and is in hell for it.

Just be happy for
And you be happy for George Floyd...punk.....
George Floyd received the justice that was appropriate. ashti received hers too. .
Ashli did not deserve to be killed...you can think whatever you want but her actions didn't warrant being gunned down....

Is she the terrorist bitch who wanted to murder the VP and Speaker of the House? Have you noticed that anyone who wears that dumb hat these days supports terrorism?
No she is not a terrorist and she didn't want to kill anyone and you know it...she got caught up in a very intense situation and had been watching other Americans riot without any repercussions all summer long...I'm sure she was surprised when she got shot just like the cops were that were standing a few feet behind her...you are an idiot and probably the worst American I've ever heard from on any subject....
Yeah, sure. She had Portland on her mind when she invaded the Capitol to kill mike pence.
She invaded the capitol to kill Pence???? don't you see how retarded that statement is????...SHE WAS UNARMMED YOU STUPID FUCK.....
So if you roll up on a spot and the door is barricaded and folks are pointing guns at you, are you going to continue to try and move forward?
She couldn't see the rent a cop hiding behind a doorway from where he murdered her you fucking uncaring dick...if she were black wearing a BLM mask you would be incontrollable right now....you racist ass.....

Just be happy for
George Floyd received the justice that was appropriate. ashti received hers too. .
Ashli did not deserve to be killed...you can think whatever you want but her actions didn't warrant being gunned down....
her actions deserved being gang raped then fucking shot.

SAY HER NAME! ASHLII BABBITT!! ALL LIVES MATTER!!

She apparently didn’t value hers.

Blue Lives Matter

Blue Lives Matter
rent a cops don't wear blue.....

Blue Lives Matter
What rent a cop?

Blue lives matter

Blue Lives Matter
What rent a cop?

Blue lives matter
Nancy's rent a capitol cops...you know....Pelosi's palace guards....

This story is from joe biden's new world.....where the left wing assholes destroy lives for the fun of it.......what vile people these democrats are....

Four years ago, 15-year-old Mimi Groves, then a freshmen at Heritage High School in Virginia, was excited to get her learner’s permit. After receiving it, she sent her friend a 3-second Snapchat video in which she said: “I can drive, [n-word]!”

Somehow, the video was circulated among a few students at school. It survived for years, and, last year, Jimmy Galligan, who was a senior along with Groves at Heritage, ended up seeing it. Galligan, whose mother is black and whose father is white, said he was offended by the video. Instead of explaining the issue with a white girl using the slur to Groves herself, Galligan held onto the video and waited until he could use it against Groves to destroy her.

Typically, such an act would be seen as bullying, but in today’s pro-cancel-culture society, Galligan received a New York Times profile and the story presented from his point of view, along with a headline clearly favoring his actions. “A Racial Slur, a Viral Video, and a Reckoning,” reads the Times headline about Galligan’s act.

The “reckoning” refers to what Groves endured at the hands of Galligan. Groves had been accepted to the University of Tennessee and was set to join the school’s cheer team, which at the time was the reigning national champion. When Galligan posted the video of Groves online and it went viral, she lost her position on the cheer team and was forced to withdraw from the university after facing pressure from admissions officials. The officials apparently told her they received “hundreds of emails and phone calls from outraged alumni, students and the public,” the Times reported.

Groves told the Times that she didn’t “understand the severity of the word, or the history and context behind it because” she was so young. She told the outlet the slur was used in “all the songs we listened to, and I’m not using that as an excuse.”

“It honestly disgusts me that those words would come out of my mouth,” Groves told the Times. “How can you convince somebody that has never met you and the only thing they’ve ever seen of you is that three-second clip?”

Groves also said her parents didn’t allow such language and had taught her not to post anything online she wouldn’t say in person or want them to read. Of course, being a teenager, she still made a stupid decision.

Here’s the thing. Groves had already privately atoned for the video years ago. One of Groves’ friends, a black woman, said the white cheerleader has privately apologized for the video years ago. The friend tried to defend Groves after the video went viral, but the mob attacked her as well.

“We’re supposed to educate people,” the friend wrote on Snapchat, according to the Times, “not ruin their lives all because you want to feel a sense of empowerment.”

Further, Groves had clearly become on the side of the mob after the police-involved death of George Floyd on May 25. She posted on Instagram at the time that people should “protest, donate, sign a petition, rally, do something” to support the Black Lives Matter movement.

This was the same day Galligan struck.

Someone responded to Groves’ Instagram post by saying, “You have the audacity to post this, after saying the N-word.” Friends started calling her and she learned that Galligan had posted the four-year-old Snapchat video that same day.

The democrat party is a party of vile human beings........

It's very simple.

Don't walk off high places.

Don't go into the lions cage.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.

Said teh asshole defending bullying.

Blue Lives Matter
What rent a cop?

Blue lives matter
Nancy's rent a capitol cops...you know....Pelosi's palace guards....
You mean the police that you claim to love except when you don't for political bullshit reasons.

Just be happy for
Too bad you ain't man enough pencil dick....Ashli would have been able to kick your ass in a heartbeat...maybe that's why you hate her because she was more man and more of a patriot than you ever have been.....

Just be happy for
Too bad you ain't man enough pencil dick....Ashli would have been able to kick your ass in a heartbeat...maybe that's why you hate her because she was more man and more of a patriot than you ever have been.....
Why would I hate her? She caused her death by not complying with police instructions.

Just be happy for

You are one fucked up MOFO.

SRSLY

Just be happy for

SRSLY
I don’t have a lot of tolerance for insurrection fascists and their fucking grievance bullshit.

Just be happy for

SRSLY
I don’t have a lot of tolerance for insurrection fascists and their fucking grievance bullshit.

Then you should be outraged over the stolen election which is the Real Insurrection, bub.

A few people walking along velvet ropes taking selfies are not an Insurrection.

Just be happy for

SRSLY

Then you should be outraged over the stolen election which is the Real Insurrection, bub.

Sorry not buying the Big Lie and it’s white privilege attempt at a whitewash.

Just be happy for

SRSLY

Sorry not buying the Big Lie and it’s white privilege attempt at a whitewash.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzzzzzzz

You are so gaslit that you're a lost cause.

Just be happy for
Blah, blah, blah, had Ashlii been black folks like you would be claiming that she brought it on herself.

Forum List

Back