Vigilante Justice; Brought to you by the Political Right.

YOU, boy, sit down and shut your mouth right now. That is not a request.

1ilscv.jpg

I report traitors planning insurrection. I reported locals involved in the Charlottesville riot. And if you express treason I'll report you, traitor.

I'm a real patriot, unlike you lie-soaked Trumpoid misfit incel arrested-adolescent numbnuts.

Well then dial the Female Body Inspector up because that is the only FBI you are calling.

Only a nimrod would write such drivel on a open board and if you are truly reporting people, well then the real FBI is most likely watching you because just from that hate filled rant at me it is clear you are one unhinged individual that need mental health services and shouldn’t be allowed a gun or near access to any school, seeing those like you will kill innocent people just in the name of something…

Oh, I voted for Biden…

Watch your mouth, boy. Your side are violent traitors who are hysterically afraid of too many non-white people, and are seething with perverse hatred and fear of women. You are a pack of sick puppies and many of us are about fed up with your crap, your violence, your treasonous attitudes, and your loudmouthed threatening of nearly everyone.

You are going to shut up. If not today soon. We are going to make life very uncomfortable for you scum. That has already begun. We are going after all Trumpoid businesses. Trumpoids will be ostracized. We decent democratic folks are no longer going to tolerate your disruption, your threats, and your idiocy.

YOU, boy, sit down and shut your mouth right now. That is not a request.
What a bunch of pathetic broadbrushing nonsense.
Quit sniffing the paint fumes.
28f9bf1b3f37891c8d6e40849cf07689.jpg

The Texas law is a right-wing dream come true. It turns neighbor against neighbor, creates mistrust and fear, and encourages peeping Toms. If there is anything we know about the far-right is that they have no respect for personal privacy. The Texas law proves it.

The new Republican symbol:

1630844987740.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that was for actual crimes or suspicious activity.

All of the 1/6 arrestees were arrested because they broke the law.

Well red states are making things like killing a baby an actual crime, if you don't like the laws in a state you know what they say, move.

His name is not "Sleepy Joe". He speaks coherently, unlike Trump, pronounces words correctly, unlike Trump, and speaks about things other than his own ego, unlike Trump.
Spoken like a TDS afflicted moron.

Biden cannot even pronounce "United States". He says "Unied States".

That's fucking pathetic and incredibly embarrassing to our country. He has made the United States of America the laughing stock of the planet. He's the de-facto president and cannot even pronounce the name of the country due to his worsening dementia.

Spoken like a TDS afflicted moron.

Biden cannot even pronounce "United States". He says "Unied States".

That's fucking pathetic and incredibly embarrassing to our country. He has made the United States of America the laughing stock of the planet. He's the de-facto president and cannot even pronounce the name of the country due to his worsening dementia.
Back up any of this nonsense with facts, boy. You cannot.

Who is laughing at Biden? Only the Taliban, and they were enabled by Trump. You apparently are a Taliban ally, then, or do you prefer ISIS?

In any case, you're a traitor. Shut your mouth.

Well red states are making things like killing a baby an actual crime, if you don't like the laws in a state you know what they say, move.
No, Texas will be changed, not abandoned to the white-right traitorous nuts (like the current Governor).

You don't tell anyone to move, got that?

But I'll tell you to get your treasonous arse to Russia and tout de suite, traitor!

The Texas law is a right-wing dream come true. It turns neighbor against neighbor, creates mistrust and fear, and encourages peeping Toms. If there is anything we know about the far-right is that they have no respect for personal privacy. The Texas law proves it.

The new Republican symbol:

View attachment 535235
Fixed it for you to accurately depict the real peeping Karen's.
5ly6t1.jpg

Well then dial the Female Body Inspector up because that is the only FBI you are calling.

Only a nimrod would write such drivel on a open board and if you are truly reporting people, well then the real FBI is most likely watching you because just from that hate filled rant at me it is clear you are one unhinged individual that need mental health services and shouldn’t be allowed a gun or near access to any school, seeing those like you will kill innocent people just in the name of something…

Oh, I voted for Biden…
You're not very bright... and doubtless not even bright enough to realize it.

I in fact do report white-right traitors to the FBI. The FBI came to me originally, since it was known that I was passing the identities of white-right nuts to the local synagogue. Yes, and the state Police also have spoken with me and encouraged me to tell them anything I know.

So, little fool, your blather is flushable along with all the other shit spewed by white-right traitors in here.

We are going to squash your little attempted white-right fascist coup most definitively, boy.

The current laugh: Q-Anon shaman... LOL!!! Really stay tuned to that story, it's hilarious.

You're not very bright... and doubtless not even bright enough to realize it.

I in fact do report white-right traitors to the FBI. The FBI came to me originally, since it was known that I was passing the identities of white-right nuts to the local synagogue. Yes, and the state Police also have spoken with me and encouraged me to tell them anything I know.

So, little fool, your blather is flushable along with all the other shit spewed by white-right traitors in here.

We are going to squash your little attempted white-right fascist coup most definitively, boy.

The current laugh: Q-Anon shaman... LOL!!! Really stay tuned to that story, it's hilarious.
Boy, someone need to get the love me jacket and gallons of Thorazine for you!

I realize you were a poor student (and blamed your teachers...), but snarky internet memes and bullshit cliches do not substitute for discourse, cretin.

Can you not construct a real argument in support of your idiotic submental beliefs, fool?

Then the wise thing to do would be to STFU.
You haven't said a damn thing besides broadbrushing insults.
You post stupid shit, you will get stomped on.
So no, I will keep on, moron.

I realize you were a poor student (and blamed your teachers...), but snarky internet memes and bullshit cliches do not substitute for discourse, cretin.

Can you not construct a real argument in support of your idiotic submental beliefs, fool?

Then the wise thing to do would be to STFU.
My advice for you is to read up on past posters that made threats about the FBI on this board and see how many of them are left!

Fixed it for you to accurately depict the real peeping Karen's.
View attachment 535238
LOL… If there are Karens out there, they are the people bitching and moaning about temporary mask mandates meant to protect children and at companies that want to protect their customers from Covid spreaders.

‘That you are unable to distinguish a Stasi-like Texas law and temporary public health mandates does not surprise me in the least.

Last edited:
That’s right, bitch. Our side is willing to fight for this country and our rights.

If you don’t like it, move to Africa or China.
Your side has become the party of violence, big government and repression. You have used legislative power to silence dissent and the discussion of ideas you don't agree with. That isn't private businesses, this using the government to intimmidate citizens and encourage citizens to spy on each other. You have elected Republican legislaters calling for "bloodshed" and violence when elections are lost. The Relublican party sure has changed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back