view tired of whoopis toxic behavior

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the view wants her to quit too .why do they have to beg her? cant they fire her?

looking for a replacement ooooh whoopis days are numbered

Last edited:

my my my

Aside from the Chinese, the people committing the most mass murders and genocide today are Africans.

Whoopi should just shut her fucking mouth and go away.

my my my
FBA7D146-7FD1-4D4B-889E-65FCEA796A38.jpeg

Well are you saying that it wasn't two groups of white people? She said what was true. She claims to be Jewish and her last name seems indicate that. Do Jewish people have a right to make that comment? I wonder if Whoopi was white or a man would their still be outrage. Did she need to say it then I would agree with you on that. I did not watch the video and do not care to. Could she have said it was discrimination based on religion. Yeah she could have.

She is a comedian and sometimes they do cross that line in the sand. Does she bring down the show. Well I don't know as I don't watch it. If she makes the other hosts uncomfortable, well that television. Its all about the ratings. If they go down then someone will get the axe.

Well as the Soup Nazi would say, no soup for you.

Well are you saying that it wasn't two groups of white people? She said what was true. She claims to be Jewish and her last name seems indicate that. Do Jewish people have a right to make that comment? I wonder if Whoopi was white or a man would their still be outrage. Did she need to say it then I would agree with you on that. I did not watch the video and do not care to. Could she have said it was discrimination based on religion. Yeah she could have.

She is a comedian and sometimes they do cross that line in the sand. Does she bring down the show. Well I don't know as I don't watch it. If she makes the other hosts uncomfortable, well that television. Its all about the ratings. If they go down then someone will get the axe.

ther are black jews and hilter went africans to come to finsd out.

She does not claim to be Jewish. the last name was just chosen because?

There is no Jewish in her lineage, she just claims to be "Jewish" and "non-practicing." Nor is her real last name "Goldberg." Claiming to be Jewish and changing her last name was a publicity stunt to get attention, and she's basically nothing but a big, fat Hollywood phony.

There is no Jewish in her lineage, she just claims to be "Jewish" and "non-practicing." Nor is her real last name "Goldberg." Claiming to be Jewish and changing her last name was a publicity stunt to get attention, and she's basically nothing but a big, fat Hollywood phony.

A lot of hustlers pretend to be Jewish in show biz; they think it gives them an edge. Of course when they used to run the end credits of TV shows and movies slow enough to read you see mostly Irish and Italian surnames, so why they think that is a puzzle, unless you realize they're all shallow and stupid.

She claims to be Jewish and her last name seems indicate that
I used to think that, as well. I recently saw a report that mentioned she chose that stage name as a comedian for the laugh effect.

I used to think that, as well. I recently saw a report that mentioned she chose that stage name as a comedian for the laugh effect.
Well you are right, it is a stage name. Whoopi well that speaks for itself. Goldberg well her parents are not Jewish so if she says she converted to the Jewish faith and took a Jewish name then who knows. I take her at her word that she believes she is Jewish. abet a converted one..

she did till her dna told her she wasnt. some one in her family had goldberg name thats were she got the idea to use it. so now she consider herself a jewish person anyway. but she keeps mocking them

People shouting at every corner about the need for "freedom of speech" have come up with the concept of "hate speech" in order to leave in their hands the opportunity to shut the mouths of anyone they don't like.

Forum List

Back