Whoopi Goldberg is “sick” of right-wing meltdowns

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Whoopi Goldberg is “sick” of right-wing meltdowns and conservative cancel culture, noting that there’s a word for people like that ― one the right often likes to use on everyone else: Snowflakes.

Goldberg and her cohosts on “The View” spoke on Wednesday about a right-wing backlash against the LGBTQ community that led Target to move some Pride-themed merchandise in certain stores and remove some items altogether.

“I am sick of people moving my desires because their desires are not being met in some way,” the EGOT winner said, then elaborated:

“I am sick of people telling me I can’t go to a drag show. I’m sick of people telling me that my friends are different because you don’t understand them. I’m sick of it. This is America. You’re supposed to be able to be whoever you are. You know? Stop with all this stuff. You want to talk about snowflakes? Who are the snowflakes, really?”
“They’re people scared of a flag,” replied cohost Sunny Hostin.

“They’re people scared of a flag, people who are scared of a drag brunch,” Goldberg said, then added in disbelief: “It’s a brunch!”

Comment:
No one is stopping Whoopie from going to drag shows.
ABC is providing a platform for angry Left Wing hate mongers to spread their hate on "The View".
Normal parents want to protect their children from pedophiles and regressive Left Wing culture.
There is no legitimate reason for transvestite men to be performing sexual dances in front of children or reading books to them.
Drag shows in schools and libraries is pedophilia grooming.

Bill would ban gender-based toy sections in department stores

Mar 8, 2021 · A bill introduced in the California Legislature would require large department stores to stop divvying up toys and child-care items into boys’ and girls’ sections.

comment:
Leave other people alone.
Left Wingers think that there are dozens of genders, but boys and girls are not two of them.

Whoopi Goldberg is “sick” of right-wing meltdowns and conservative cancel culture, noting that there’s a word for people like that ― one the right often likes to use on everyone else: Snowflakes.

Goldberg and her cohosts on “The View” spoke on Wednesday about a right-wing backlash against the LGBTQ community that led Target to move some Pride-themed merchandise in certain stores and remove some items altogether.

“I am sick of people moving my desires because their desires are not being met in some way,” the EGOT winner said, then elaborated:

“They’re people scared of a flag, people who are scared of a drag brunch,” Goldberg said, then added in disbelief: “It’s a brunch!”

Comment:
ABC is providing a platform for angry Left Wing hate mongers to spread their hate on "The View".
Normal parents want to protect their children from pedophiles and regressive Left Wing culture.
There is no legitimate reason for transvestite men to be performing sexual dances in front of children or reading books to them.

The main purpose of The View is to keep housewives and Kool-Aid guzzlers spun up and angry. They have assembled the most obnoxious hateful women on TV to spew their Hour Of Hate at Conservatives.

Comment:

Whoopee and crew are typical examples of sick LEFT-WING meltdowns and cancel culture, literally the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment:

They aren't wrong.
The right wing in this country have become a bunch of whiny, aggrieved, conspiracy theory believing snowflakes scared of their own shadow.

Comment:

They’re people scared of a flag, people who are scared of a drag brunch,” Goldberg said, then added in disbelief: “It’s a brunch!”

what's her view on the Stars and Bars?

Comment:

Didnt a couple of years ago, the Marxists/Demofacists made people stay in doors , wear a mask and social distance? And she dares to act high and mighty if the LGBTQueerness doesnt get to indoctrinate our children......

I’m sick of Whoopi cushion.

The same asshole who defended an old director on the run from US authorities for years and said that his rape of a minor wasn’t a “rape rape,” is now going to lecture us on what she deems right wing meltdowns?

Please. Whoopi. Gfy. :fu:

Last edited:

Comment:

Yep. Whoopi went from almost decent comedy to........................

I’m sick of Whoopi cushion.

The same asshole who defended an old director on the run from US authorities for years and said that his rape of a minor wasn’t a “rape rape,” is now going to lecture us on what she seems right wing meltdowns?

Please. Whoopi. Gfy. :fu:
OIP.V1vxG7fhz0bi4sCNyZE4TgHaFu

Forum List

Back