Members of the view dressed with hoods to prove Tim Scott wrong about racial progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
647faf0c7f375647faf0c7f376.jpg

NEW YORK, NY — Hosts of the daytime talk show The View completely shut down Republican candidate Tim Scott's claim of tremendous racial progress in America by donning Klan hoods, sources say.

"I believe this country has made tremendous progress in race relations," began Tim Scott as the hosts suddenly pulled out white pointy hoods and put them on their heads. "Hey — what are you doing? What's going on here?"

"These hoods prove once and for all that America is still horrifically racist," exclaimed Sunny Hostin through her tiny eye holes. "If you knew anything about growing up as a black man in America, you'd agree with us!"

The hosts then began hurling racial slurs at the confused Senator while the audience clapped, as the signs telling them to clap had just turned on.

"You're a bit too successful and uppity for your own good, Tim," said Whoopi Goldberg. "You're supposed to be terrified of racism and white supremacy! Shame on you!" The hosts then began to chant while lighting a cross on fire.

At publishing time, the controversial episode had doubled Scott's Republican primary poll numbers from 1% to 2%.

NEW YORK, NY — Hosts of the daytime talk show The View completely shut down Republican candidate Tim Scott's claim of tremendous racial progress

Typical idiot republican actually thinking talking to Lefties would be like talking to actual adults. Worse, actual adults willing to listen to anyone but themselves. Doesn't he understand? Leftists ARE racists! They are race baiters! They don't want harmony between races, they FEED on racism! They feed on division, they NEED it to get gullible voters, and by gum, he's lucky they didn't pull out a rope and try to hang him from a tree or tie him to the back of a PU. Can you just imagine the press had a republican donned a hood or black face against a black man? Scott should sue the show and the network.

I know what Scott should have said and done, but republicans are simply too stupid and perpetually make themselves the brunt of puerile, leftwing trash.

NEW YORK, NY — Hosts of the daytime talk show The View completely shut down Republican candidate Tim Scott's claim of tremendous racial progress in America by donning Klan hoods, sources say.

"I believe this country has made tremendous progress in race relations," began Tim Scott as the hosts suddenly pulled out white pointy hoods and put them on their heads. "Hey — what are you doing? What's going on here?"

"These hoods prove once and for all that America is still horrifically racist," exclaimed Sunny Hostin through her tiny eye holes. "If you knew anything about growing up as a black man in America, you'd agree with us!"

The hosts then began hurling racial slurs at the confused Senator while the audience clapped, as the signs telling them to clap had just turned on.

"You're a bit too successful and uppity for your own good, Tim," said Whoopi Goldberg. "You're supposed to be terrified of racism and white supremacy! Shame on you!" The hosts then began to chant while lighting a cross on fire.

At publishing time, the controversial episode had doubled Scott's Republican primary poll numbers from 1% to 2%.
That is another example of why normal people, not just normal or rightwing republican should never stop on that shtshow.

~~~~~~
So their thoughts and actions of the View members are not far from the ideology of the Democrat Party of the 1860s.

That is another example of why normal people, not just normal or rightwing republican should never stop on that shtshow.
Yet you support the party and agenda they serve.

You only quibble over the outrageousness of the tactics rather than the end game.

Yet you support the party and agenda they serve.

You only quibble over the outrageousness of the tactics rather than the end game.
Fuck you. No. I don't. I pretty much take things issue by issue. I'm pretty sure most people know my position on the border. Not a Dem supporter, but I am anti-trump and DeSantis, though not necessarily all Republican. My Governor got my vote and I support most of the things he has supported.

"These hoods prove once and for all that America is still horrifically racist," exclaimed Sunny Hostin through

This is funny but should be in Satire since this is photo-shopped. I give Tim Scott props, he went into the belly of the beast and handled them biotches.

This isn’t real. It’s clearly photo shopped, which is obviously why you have no link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back