Whoopi Goldberg is “sick” of right-wing meltdowns

The right wing in this country have become a bunch of whiny, aggrieved, conspiracy theory believing snowflakes scared of their own shadow.

BlueHand.jpg
Says the whiniest, most aggrieved, balless, conspiracy theory believing garage-less pussy snowflake here who would run from a pack of girl scouts.

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 11.00.26 AM.jpg

Wow. That's even less than the nothing you usually have.
You need to up your game.

You can always tell when you've nailed it kicking a commie right in the nutsack when their comeback is: "Is that all you got?!" :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks Jack for showing us how weak you are: no morals, no integrity, no brains, and still no garage.

^^^As he literally whines^^^
Whooppee went to a Psychiatrist for an evaluation. After talking to her(I think its a "her" but I am not sure)for an hour, he said :"You are the dumbest person I ever met."
Whooppee said:"I want a second opinion". He said "OK, you are also the ugliest person I ever met."

She looks like an overweight sheepdog. I can't believe some guy actually married her.

Whooppee went to a Psychiatrist for an evaluation. After talking to her(I think its a "her" but I am not sure)for an hour, he said :"You are the dumbest person I ever met."
Whooppee said:"I want a second opinion". He said "OK, you are also the ugliest person I ever met."

She looks like an overweight sheepdog. I can't believe some guy actually married her.
She's obnoxious in every possible way. Her hair, face, body, voice, acting inability, and mostly, her ideology. The good psychiatrist could have given her 10 opinions.

anything goes for the left; with the help of faggots klaus schwab, dr harari, trudeau etc. having sex with kids and animals is their wet dream for everyone- although for hundreds of years the rich and mostly left have been doing that. And dont forget they mutilate and eat them too, esp. babies.

Forum List

Back