Videos Show Audience Booing Nancy Pelosi at NYC Music Festival

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Nancy Pelosi gets rhetorically smacked around by the music festival audience in deep blue NYC!

As Pelosi set out plans heading for Congress to tackle climate issues, members of the audience could be heard booing the veteran Democrat even as she expounded on carbon pollution and “climate change.”

Gee, I guess even in NYC they don't want radical Leftist BS interfering with their entertainment.

Not a good sign for November, Dems. :)

Nancy Pelosi gets rhetorically smacked around by the music festival audience in deep blue NYC!

Gee, I guess even in NYC they don't want radical Leftist BS interfering with their entertainment.

Not a good sign for November, Dems. :)

Woops, duplicate thread.

My bad.

Does anybody REALLY think that booing, hissing, or chanting throwbacks at these monsters affects them in any way?

They have control of our money, I'd say they only go home and laugh at us...........then create another way to steal more of our money.

They have control of our money,
True. Here's a staggering statistic. The approximately 30 trillion dollar debt of the US equates to a personal debt of $90,909 for EVERY one of the approx. 330 million legal US citizens. That is not taking into account recurring current taxes and deficit spending by the democrats that is adding to that number daily. And they are trying to buy us off with $10K student debt forgiveness that just exacerbates the problem. The US has got to get off of this free lunch insanity, buckle down, start producing more than we spend and get this country back in the black column. A great American, Will Rogers, once said during a similar time, "If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." He also said, "Never drink downstream from the herd." We seem to have forgotten both axioms.

Forum List

Back